Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devi A ChandiramaniYour feedback matters!
I am 6 weeks 6 days pregnant. I had my sonography yesterday. A septum is found out in it. Will I have a safe pregnancy. Please suggest something what should I do.
During periods I have not much of bleeding on 1st day. From sevmcond day onwards flow rate become normal. Why there is not much flow in Ist day.
Can we have unprotected sex ,if the girl is taking pills to control her menstrual cycle problems. Will there be any chances of pregnancy ?
Hello sir, me jab bi apni wife se sex karta hu To sex karne ke baad meri wife ko body me khujali hoti he kya yeh normal he.
My wife period date start in Feb 22 in march 29 and in April now 26 when I will do sex Pl tell me period with date because we'll try for baby from six month but not success.
My wife is pregnant and is getting treated in a hospital abroad. 40! weeks, amniotic 70, foetal heart beat monitoring - good, oxytocin gave good contraction but cervix did not open. Dr. suggested cesarean but as we preferred normal Dr. sent home asking to drink more water and walk a lot waiting for labour. misoprostol or cerviprime gel are preferred here as Dr. fear that it could lead to uncontrolled contraction. What can be done to improve the probability of normal delivery.
Am pregnant of 3 months i.e I completed 2 months and stepped to 3rd month. Am I able to sense my baby heartbeat.
I am suffering from irregular periods since I got matured. It's been 13 years still this continues. I have consulted many doctors regarding this, they suggest a course of tablets for 3 months and then it becomes regular for few months but again in vain. Please suggest a proper solution.
I am 26 years old female caused by ovary cyst how to remove tha cyst by naturally with home remedies how soon we can remove it thank you.
I had my periods on 29th April to 2nd May. According to my app I am ovulating today. I observed that I am bleeding today. Kind of periods but the colour is like dirty brown. Is this sign of pregnancy?
Hi Please tell me that can I suck my boobs wife when she is pregnant .She is pregnant of 6 month. Does it will cause any complications in her body.
My wife test prega news in that test pink line on C is dark and on T it is very light pink. Is this mean she is pregnant.
I am 42 years male. Married since 15 years. We have no child. We need a children. Please suggest me some good medicine or doctor.
A week ago me and my girlfriend had sexual activities and not sexual intercourse Soon after that act she started feeling nausea and headache next day she had fever and vomiting. I am afraid that my sperms have entered her vagina by my fingers actually because we did not had intercourse. And I never ejaculated inside her or on her body I did it in my pants My hand were dry like my finger did not not had ejaculated semen just had wetness of precum I ejaculated after the act was over in my pants. We had oral sex. But my girlfriend is feeling weakness and sudden headaches. Also her face is bit swollen Her breasts have become bit bigger today. Her date of menses is 11th of may that is 4 days later. Can she be preg? What do I do if she misses her period and gets prg. How to terminate it I cnt go to clinic please help me with home remedies please its urgent and m scared.
Siblings are most definitely, the best thing to have ever happened to anyone. We fight, we laugh, we play and we defend. No matter, whether you are the best buddies or you cannot even stand being in the same room, you two (or three or four!) share an inseparable bond, which will last for a lifetime. Siblings are surely in for the long haul, while friends and colleagues may just come and go. But do our sibs really influence us?
- The weight issues: Obesity has been known to run in generations and families, but there have been studies which show that siblings have an influence, especially when we talk of the waistline. Researches; conducted from a 2014 based study at Duke University from the Sanford School of Public Policy show that if the older sibling is obese, the chances of the younger one, being the same increase fivefold. This is regardless of the fact that the parents are obese or not.
- Character talk: Though there is little evidence supporting the theory of birth order affecting personality, there sure is enough to support that siblings do shape the same for each other. Siblings do develop separate identities for themselves and in the same run, affect and shape the personality and characteristics as well as the behavior of the other, to a major extent. For instance, a person would make more of an effort to become an outgoing person, if his/ her sibling is shy and quiet. In case of families with three kids, this is more likely to happen among siblings of the same gender instead of the opposite genders.
- The first teachers: Navigating social situations are what we first learn from our siblings. A daily practice in understanding foreign minds and getting an insight of the outer world is what we first get from our siblings. Strong bonds between two kids at home have shown better and more successful connections with peers at school.
- Saving marriages is their task: Being a part of a bigger family reduces the chance of divorce due to more chances of being accustomed to adjustment. Ohio State University concluded in a 2013 study that every sibling reduces divorce risk by 2%.
- Depression Deal: Squabbling of siblings is as natural as the rain. Yet, the reasons for the fight can have major health implications. Quarreling about issues like fairness and equality can lead to experiencing higher levels of depression. The same has been concluded by a 2012 study of the University of Missouri. Fighting over personal space can lead to the development of low self-esteem and anxiety.
- But they are happiness boosters too: You know that already! Having siblings is in itself a joyful experience.