Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devi A Chandiramani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devi A ChandiramaniYour feedback matters!
The chemical waste product that is born from muscle metabolism and comes out through the kidneys is known as Creatinine. When there is too much Creatinine present in the body, then it means that the kidneys are not functioning properly and need to be checked by a doctor. As an ancient life science, Ayurveda offers a variety of measures to treat and cure these excessively high levels of Creatinine in the body.
Here are the ways in which this can fixed with Ayurveda:
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is known to have a number of anti oxidants, which can easily flush toxins out of your body instantly if taken on a regular basis. This tea can be had by adding a two or three teaspoons of chamomile to hot water. This can be allowed to stand for a period of at least three to four minutes before you uncover, strain and drink it. One can have at least a few cups of this tea everyday in order to flush out the excess Creatinine from the system.
- Stinging nettle: About two or three teaspoons of dried nettle leaves can be added to a cup of hot water, which can be allowed to stand for at least ten minutes. This can be strained and ingested at least twice a day.
- Cinnamon: This condiment is rich in a number of minerals and vitamins and can help in improving the output of the kidneys even as it seeks to promote better renal filtration ability. This condiment also helps in regulating the blood sugar levels of the body and promotes wholesome good health. It can be added to food as seasoning and even to a cup of green tea which can be taken a few times in the day.
- Siberian Ginseng: Better renal circulation is one of the benefits of this condiment, which also helps in kidney revitalisation.
- Dandelion Root: This herb can be taken in tea form to act as a natural diuretic that can remove the toxins and lower the Creatinine levels in the body. Let it steep for at least ten minutes before you strain it and ingest it.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna: This herbal concoction is a well known one that helps in better kidney function by bringing down inflammation and other painful conditions that can be found in the kidneys. One can also remove kidney stones and urinary tract infections with the help of this herb, which is usually prescribed for patients undergoing dialysis as well. It is known to bring down the Creatinine and urea levels instantly.
Ayurveda is one of the best options to bring down these Creatinine levels in a natural manner.
I and my gf had sex for the 1st time on 26th feb. 2015 she lost her virginity n it bleeded alot n post tht it was paining to her so we stopped. I used protection. Before tht we had done anal sex thrice but at tht time i didnt use protection. Her period dates were 8th of this month and ahe didnt get her periods yet. Is there chances of her geting pregnant?
Hello doctors meri date nhi aayi hai pichle 3 months se sir Market me available dwayi Mai use nhi krti because ghar se bahr nhi ja skti please aap mujhe btaya ki Mai apna pregnancy test kaise kr skti hu sir Mai abhi unmarried hi hu please help me sir.
Hie I am a 35 years old girls I have a problem regarding periods. My periods had to come on 12th of April but till now they had not started. Usually my cycles are of 8-10 days but last time in march it was of 3 day only. Last time on 5th of March I had unprotected sex but my husband has ejaculated outside and last period was on time but why it is delayed this time? Last 2 periods are of shorter duration. Basically for 3-4 days. Am I pregnant this is the reason y I have not got the period.
Me and my girlfriend are in physical relation since 8 months. I don't use condom, however she uses pills, unwanted 72 within 4 hours of intercourse every time. However since few days she has expanded, since 3-4 days she is having feeling of vomiting and gas and her stomach is upset. Also she didn't had her periods, it's delayed, it usually happens to her because she has irregular menstrual cycle. As per I described are there any possibility that she is pregnant?
Hi. I have PCOS. Have tried homeopathy, ayurvedic both but nothing worked. As per allopathy there is no cure for this problem. Only if you want to conceive then medicine is available. If I go on for metformin. It turns out to be acidic and has side effects too. I am not diabetic. Stress levels are high as working and little time for physical activity too. Please guide if any solution is there.
My wife pregnancy is about end of the 8 month bit of last quarter. Her HB is about to 6 gram. She is feeling too much constipation and vomiting. What is next step to increase the HB. AND how much should be HB at the time of delivery. Please confront to me.
Adding some sea salt to your bath water can do wonders for your health. It not only rejuvenates you, but also helps in balancing the energies of your body. Here are some of the health benefits you can get by opting for a sea salt bath.
Sea salts contain traces of minerals like magnesium, bromide and potassium, which give your body a soothing feel and relieve aches. Immersing your body in warm salted water helps in eliminating muscle cramps and pain and relaxes you completely. Moreover, studies suggest that sea salt baths are beneficial for your psychological well being as well.
2. Elimination of harmful bacteria from your skin
The sodium chloride content of any salt makes it an effective disinfectant. When you bathe in water containing sea salt, it speeds up the healing process of minor cuts by killing the harmful bacteria and even helps the blood to clot.
3. Moisturized and thoroughly cleansed skin
Sea salts, when combined with warm water, help cleanse your skin deeply by opening skin pores and getting rid of impurities, oil and dirt accumulated on your skin. Sea salt contains magnesium, which not only keeps your skin hydrated, but also removes wrinkles and reduces the appearance of fine lines to give you younger looking skin.
4. Relief from rheumatologic conditions
When you mix some sea salt in your bath water, it provides for better blood circulation in your body, and hence, gives relief from rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.
5. Healthy bones
Sea salts are rich in calcium, which makes a sea salt bath good for your bones too as it helps in strengthening them, thereby reducing the chances of developing osteoporosis.
Dissolving sea salt in your bath water aids in the better functioning of the lymph system of your body, which in turn helps in getting rid of the toxins and by-products of metabolism. More significantly, a sea salt bath can reduce swelling by removing the accumulation of fluids around your ankles, thighs and knees.
7. Treatment for common cold
A warm salt water bath proves to be an effective way of treating common cold as the combined effect of the temperature of the water and minerals present in sea salts improves your blood circulation.
Apart from these benefits, salt water baths are devoid of any types of side effects. So, don’t forget to mix some sea salt into your bath water to give your day a fresh and healthy beginning.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I had lot of hair thick hair now due to pcod I am losing more hair what should I do I am taking homeopathy medicines for pcod.
If you really want to make yourself physically healthy, you have to check yours mind that is yours thoughts process, belief system and more specific to accept the reality, forgive to those who are in painful list in your mind given you time to time. And keep you away from the worst part of the past. And there are the 8powers god has for us to impart viz power to face, power to fight, power to check, power to judge, power to discriminate, power to cooperate, power to tolerant, and the last power to assimilate. We all are children of the supreme power. If we connect ourself we can achieve all powers from him. Than in this fast pace of life, bitterness and distance taken place in the relationships. No matter money and comforts but almost people haa achieved but peace and happiness lacking utmost every one at the present scenarios. If we really wants ourself physically and mentally healthy. We must learn rajyoga through the positive drill that I am a point of light and peacefull being and so forth so on. Of you like this. Pls contact me I can teach you positive drill. You can do in your busy schedule.