Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavesh U VajifdarYour feedback matters!
Chandraprabha Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, diseases of urinary track, and many other disease conditions. It is widely used in Ayurvedic practice, across India.
Chandraprabha Vati uses:
It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of urinary tract infection, difficulty in urination, urinary calculi.
It helps to relieve constipation, bloating, abdominal colic pain, low back pain.
It is useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritis and allergic skin conditions.
It is useful to treat piles, liver, spleen diseases, anaemia and fistula.
It helps to relieve teeth problems like caries, eye infections.
It is used to treat semen defects and gynaecological problems.
It helps to relieve indigestion, improves strength, it is a natural aphrodisiac and anti aging Ayurvedic medicine.
Effect on Tridosha – balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Chandraprabha Vati dosage: (500 mg tablet) – 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Chandraprabha Vati side effects:
People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
How do I get rid of High Blood Pressure once and for all? Also, what are the methods available for me to check the condition of my heart and arteries?
I am a 54 years old working woman, I am suffering from high blood pressure for the last 10 years, lately I have developed thyroid. What should be the line of treatment.?
My grandmother, she is heart patient after checking Dr. Now she feels well but what should I do for the health of her and what should I give her to eat Kindly help me.
My dad expired last year in a road accident. It was impossible to bear with the loss but I am controlling myself. But my mother is in a very bad state. She is depressed and has got bp problems. Sometimes its 200. Please help.
I am 55 male having ED problem suddenly two month back Earlier having sex twice or thrice weakly I am having BP and SUGAR MY doctor SUGGESTED TADALAFIL 20 but no erection Can you suggest better medicine for proper erection Pls reply.
How to cure high blood pressure amd whar are the remedoesto prevent hough blood pressure please suggest some ways to cure high blood pressure.
I am having high bp and taking continuous medicine from last one month but my bp is not coming down much, I am having 160/90.
Have left chest pain in summer heat n humidity. ECG two times normal. Tense abt this suggest easy remedy plz .
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up.
In the morning before going latrine I feel stomach ache, I did full body check up in fortis, all tests were o. K. Only cholestrol was 200.
My wife, sesame Saha is 43 years old. Her BP is 200/100. She take one Amlong-H a day. Please suggest her diet to reduce Blood pressure and oblige me.
I was addicted to smoke n alcohol for almost three years. Bt now I decided to reform myself and overcome everything. Today was the first day of my running exercise. But After running I felt pain at the centre of my chest for 10-15 mins till I get normal. Is it something serious?
After 2 month of heavy gyming. My shoulder ,upper back, chest are disproportioned .m feeling that my bones are bending .and rib cage collapse. Is my skeltial structure changed? Is it possible to regain my original shape and structure? Can I expand my rib cage again?
Be mindful about choosing heart healthy foods; for example:
- plant-based diets low in fat, salt and added sugars
- high fiber and whole grains
- lean protein
- foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids (flaxseed, salmon and other fish, certain oils and nuts)
2. Read food labels
The labels on the side of food and beverage packaging provide a lot of useful information about the nutritional content, including calories, sodium, cholesterol, fat, sugars and key vitamins per serving.
3. Mind your portions
Many of us overeat without really knowing it. Portions at restaurants even the size of bagels, baked goods and other prepared items have steadily gotten bigger over the years. Know how much is too much, and which foods are better to load up on. Some people find it helpful to visually divide their plate and pre-portioning healthy foods for the week.
4. Learn how to cook healthy
How you prep your food is important; try to avoid frying food and substitute unhealthy fats when possible. It's also best to make snacks and meals from scratch and limit processed foods, which often contain hidden sodium and added sugars.
When you do eat out try to reduce your calories, fat and salt by asking for:
- no added butter or salt
- half of the portion to be boxed up before they plate it for you
- the dressing on the side
5. Limit alcohol
Experts advise limiting it to one drink a day for women and two for men.
12 fl oz of
8-9 fl oz of
Malt liquor (shown in a 12-oz glass)
5 fl oz of
3-4 fl oz of
(such as sherry or port; 3.5 oz shown)
2-3 fl oz of
Cordial, liqueur, or aperitif (2.5 oz shown)
1.5 fl oz of brandy or cognac
(a single jigger or shot)
1.5 fl oz shot of 80-proof distilled spirits
6. Don't shop hungry
If you go to the grocery store hungry, you are more likely to make unhealthy impulse buys.
7. Keep a food diary
This is one of the best ways to look critically at your patterns of eating over time. Based on this information, you can make healthy changes. There are also nutritional and food tracking apps that can help.
8. Ask for help
Don't go it alone or attempt to cut out major foods groups or make too many changes at once; your efforts can backfire. Talk with your health care provider or nutritionist about how many calories you should be consuming each day and come up with an eating plan that is realistic and fits your life. Ask your partner or family to help you stick to a healthy diet.
A healthy diet can help you maintain a healthy body weight and control your blood cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar.