Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SobtiYour feedback matters!
Doctor prescribe to novelon 21 tablet on fifth day of period but the tables starts monday but 5th day of period is thursday so I taken the tablet on thursday or monday and also known as doctor has prescribed continue so I complete 21 tablet then I wait my next period or continue the tablet. Tablet start at monday and my 5th day period is thursday so which day tablet can start monday or thursday.
Dr. My wife she's pregnant 18 weak ago but she's not feel any moment such as before what should I do.
I'm 32 years old women. I have 4 1/2 year old daughter. 97 kg. Height 5 6. Nov 2014 I got operated on both my ovaries for cysts 8 cm right loculated cyst and around 6 cm cyst in left ovary. Now again when I got scanned as I was getting some pain in my abdomen it showed that I have 5 cm cyst in my right ovary. I'm very much scared and planning for my second child. I don't know what to do. I don't want to get operated again but I want my cyst to reduce without creating any problem. Please help me.
I am newly married person I want to ask questions regarding my wife we had sex many time and we thought she miss her periods but after 6days she feels periods and I am working in gulf so after 2 month I will go back so before that I want to make her preg can you pls suggest some tips and give answer why she did not miss her periods. And one more thing before one day of her period her blood pressure level reduce so we admit her to hospital where they give one glucose bottle and some tablets. So this is the reason for that or any other reason pls answer my question. Thanks.
I am 31 years old woman. I have 1 year baby. How can I reduce my abdomen belly. I got secretion operation for 2 deliveries.
I lost my virginity with my bf but now we r no more together and I am going to marry with other guy. So can he detect tht I am not virgin. And ek sal ho gya h sex ko tho kya meri virgina pehle jaisa ho gyi hogi. Or I should do some treatment to get my virginity back.
Hi doctor, On 28th Jan was my period due date but I miss period so I checked through pregnancy test at home and it came positive. I consulted one doc she asked for sonography because I was having severe pain so she was in doubt about ectopic pregnancy and report says intrauterine G sac 4 mm which is normal as per doctor. So please tell me how may weeks of pregnancy I have and is the sonography report normal. And what food (vegetables, fruits) should I take in pregnancy. And precautions please I am very excited as this is my first pregnancy.
I am suffering with pcos and have symptoms such as hair growth in puberty organs and delayed periods. I am recently married. Will this have any impact in my married life or pregnancy?
We have for ages seen our parents and our grandparents reach out for a piece of jaggery at the end of every meal. Jaggery is healthier compared to refined sugar because of its deposition of phytochemicals and other important minerals. While many people do not choose jaggery because of its no-so-good-appearance, it is perhaps more sensible to consume it considering the host of health benefits it offers.
Here is a list of benefits that can be extracted from the consumption of jaggery.
- Skin benefits: Jaggery nourishes the skin in the true sense of the word. Owing to the numerous amount of mineral and vitamin, it can eliminate common skin problems such as pimples and acne. It can negate dark spots, wrinkles delay the common signs of aging.
- Digestive benefits: Jaggery plays a huge role in ensuring smooth digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzyme. It, therefore, makes it easy for the body to quicken the process of digestion. It can also help to stabilize the bowl movement by keeping common digestion related disorders such as constipation, intestinal worms, indigestion at bay.
- Blood: Jaggery does a great job in purifying the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent by filtering the blood from the toxic agents. It also keeps the hemoglobin count normal and help the body refrain from blood-related disorders such as anemia. Since the quantity of iron content in jaggery is plentiful, it successfully helps the body to stay healthy and negate deadly diseases. Furthermore, jaggery can help women to stay away from complicated menstrual related disorders, beat weakness and fatigue.
- Weight loss: Jaggery’s rich potassium content helps the body balance the electrolyte, build muscles and improve the metabolism of the body. Potassium also helps in managing water retention in the body. Both the factors coupled together helps in weight loss and beat fatigue, obese etc.
- Blood pressure: The sodium and potassium content of jaggery helps the body maintain an effective adequate acidic level. This ensures that the blood pressure remains in the balance and the body refrains from undue blood pressure related disorders.
- Antioxidants: Jaggery contains selenium, the latter is a rich source of antioxidants which can help the body to fight the free radicals and keep it at bay. The antioxidants also help the body to stay away from other ailments.
- Respiratory health: Jaggery is a great source of food that can effectively fight various respiratory problems of the body. It can fight diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Body temperature: Jaggery helps to keep a normal body temperature. This is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from asthma since maintaining a steady body temperature is sacrosanct for patients suffering from this disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Heart disease doesn't affect all women in the same way and neither does it have the same warning signs as heart diseases in men. For women, heart disease is a bigger threat than breast cancer. Cardiovascular diseases also kill more women than men as the disease progresses differently in men and women. Here are a few things you should know about heart diseases.
Women have more atypical symptoms of heart attacks: The classic symptoms of heart attacks are pain in the left arm, chest pain and heart palpitations. Though women may exhibit these symptoms, they are more likely to have atypical symptoms. These include nausea, stomach aches, pain in the shoulders and upper back and extreme fatigue.
Preeclampsia and gestational diabetes can increase risks of heart disease: Even though your blood pressure may go back to normal and conditions like preeclampsia or gestational diabetes may go away post pregnancy, their effects linger on. The risk of heart disease for a woman who suffered from preeclampsia doubles while gestational diabetes can cause glucose intolerance leading to obesity or other such conditions which are risk factors for heart diseases.
Hot flashes could be a sign of heart problems: Hot flashes are usually associated with menopause but may also be a symptom of underlying heart problems. Hot flashes that occur after a exerting a strenuous effort on something can be a sign of angina in women.
Men and women do not face equal risks: Traditional risks to heart diseases such as cholesterol, obesity and high blood pressure affect both men and women but some factors such as diabetes, stress, depression and smoking affect women more than they affect men. Since women tend to lead a more sedentary lifestyle than men, a lack of exercise also affects them more than it affects men. In addition, a low level of estrogen can also increase the risk of cardiovascular conditions. This is usually seen after menopause.
Metabolic syndrome increase your risk of getting a stroke:
There are five metabolic risk factors for heart disease. If you have 3 or more of them, it is termed as metabolic syndrome. These risk factors are:
- A waist circumference of more than 35". This is also called abdominal obesity
- A triglyceride level higher than 150 mg/dL
- A low level of good cholesterol i.e. HDL cholesterol that is less than 50mg/dL
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar. This could also be a sign of diabetes.
While some factors like genetics are out of our control, most of these factors can be controlled by conscious lifestyle changes. Your doctor may also prescribe medication for the same. Heart disease can occur at any time so do not take your heart for granted.
Hi I start taking my birth control pill on August 2015 and I stop on March 13, 2016 and after that I have some period on after the two day and I have another period on April 17 and ended on April 21, 2016 after this I have sex 3 or 4 time, 5 day after period ended. Would you please help me If I could be pregnant. I really want to get pregnant and would you please tell me what to do.
I had sex with my gf bt. She missed he period on 16. Now its 20. What medicine should be taken to stop pregnancy please suggest some medicine and how to take it. Is there is no any type of side effect for it.
Respected doctors, I am 27 weeks+6 days pregnant with twins. I was feeling a lot baby movements till last week. But in this week there is decrease in movements very much. Is it because babies are growing so there is less space to move or any thing serious to concern? please guide.
I am 8 weeks pregnant I have frequent vomiting after eating every meal whatever I eat I vomit. What is the reason and what is the solution for that? I feel too tired. Pls suggest.
Mouth gargling with warm water with salt added to it is a very effective method especially in chilling winters to reduce tooth ache arising due to sensitive teeth. Though it relieves the pain, consult your dentist for permanent cure.
Premenstrual syndrome includes both physical and emotional symptoms that many girls and women get right before their periodssuch as bloating, backaches, fatigue, sore breasts, headaches, constipation, diarrhoea, foodcravings, depression or feeling blue, irritabilityetc. This phase lasts typically from day14 to day28 of a normal menstrual cycle worst during 7 days before the period starts.