Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnaghaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a little doubt first time when I have a sex with my girlfriend she didn't get bleeding. And my question is whether she loosen her virginity before or not because bleeding is not a problem for me while inserts my pennies in her Virginia it's going very easily and it's very loose so that only I have little doubt on this case kindly suggest me in this situation. My problem is not about bleeding why her Virginia is very loose.
My wife is pregnant and my gynaecologist suggest to avoid sex for 3 month. So I want to know can we enjoy each other with foreplay as a alternative of sex. Please suggest me. In waiting to hear from you soon.
1. Focus on your positive qualities. It’s true that we can all improve in some ways – but start by finding your good qualities – and recognise that these are a major part of who you are.
2. Be aware of, and fight against, your negative self-talk. Negative self talk can quickly snowball and become an angry tirade against yourself – so you become your own worst critic and your own worst enemy. Instead, choose to respect yourself, to love, affirm and believe in yourself.
3. Don’t dwell on things you know you cannot change. We all have imperfections, weaknesses and flaws. They’re really not that crucial, and they’re not that big a deal. Try to keep them in perspective – and change what you CAN change.
4. Make your own decisions – don’t always look to others, and think that they know better … But choose to trust yourself.
6. Always try to do your best – as that’s all that is required. You’re a normal human being who’ll sometimes get it wrong. Get up, forgive youself, then just choose to move on.
I am 24 years married female I had a frequent urine n cold cough little fever headache n back pain. Mine last periods date is 4 th. Is this early pregnancy? Wat should I do?
On 3.9.16 Saturday we did intercourse with my partner, I take unwanted 72on da same day. But on the last sunday we did same, now I am fearing. Can I take the same drug now? Or any other. Because I do not want to pregnant wright now. So what can I do? Please provide your suggestions. Thank you.
Even something as small as an eyeball, has multiple parts within it. The retina at the back of the eyeball is responsible for the clarity of vision. The central area of the retina is known as the macula. Macular degeneration is the deterioration of this part of the retina. Macular degeneration is age related and is considered as an incurable condition. People suffering from macular degeneration experience blurred vision, black spots and may eventually lose central vision while retaining peripheral vision.
There are two types of macular degeneration; wet and dry. The dry form of this disease is more common than its wet form. Of these, the latter causes more serious vision loss. Dry macular degeneration leads to white or yellow deposits on the retina leading to further degeneration. In the wet form of this disease, blood vessels beneath the retina start growing towards the macula and may pull it away from the base when they break or leak fluid.
There are three stages of age related macular degeneration (AMD):
- Early AMD: This is diagnosed by the presence of deposits on the retina. In most cases, ether is no vision loss at this stage but regular check-ups are essential.
- Intermediate AMD: A comprehensive eye exam will show the presence of larger deposits or pigment changes in the retina. At this stage, slight vision loss may be experienced.
- Late AMD: People suffering from late AMD have noticeable vision loss. Though this disease is linked to aging, the exact triggers for macular degeneration are unknown. It is understood to be a combination of hereditary and environmental factors. The presence of certain genes and their variants has been associated with a number of cases of this disease. Studies also show that caucasians are at the highest risk of suffering from this disease. Depriving cells in the retina of oxygen can also increase a person's risk of contracting this disease. Other risk factors for this disease are obesity, smoking, high blood pressure and a light eye colour. The side effects of certain drugs can also induce this condition.
Macular degeneration is considered to be incurable, but certain forms of treatment can improve vision and slow down the rate of deterioration. Treatment prescribed by a doctor depends on stage of the disease and whether it is wet or dry. Studies suggest that a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can prevent AMD and lower the risk of its progression.
I am about 2 months pregnant can we do sex. Nd how many time we can do sex. Nd we have to sex with or without condom.
I am 36 years with 15 weeks pregnancy. I am suffering from hypothyroidism since last 5 years. I had two miscarriage in last two years. Since last 6 months I had 8 mm kidney stone. At present the doctor advice me to take 200mg progesterone(twice) + ecosprine 75 + zincofer nurture tables. I want to whether I can have a normal healthy baby. Whether there is any risk in vaginal delivery
Hi Dr. I have asked abt my date of delivery but two Dr. give me diff date can you please checkout. My last mc date was 30 July 2015.
I had sex with my girlfriend and now her vagina is paining and she is getting loo many times. How to stop this and pain. please suggest.
My wife is pregnant from last 5 months and she is pain in stomach, and now baby weight 482 grams. please tell me.
I have boil near my breast in which their is no pain and this boil does not increase, decrease.i consult with surgeon she tell me their is no problem with this pls consult me is it dangerous.
1. Potential threat to human health and environment
2. Lead causes damage to central and peripheral nervous system blood system and kidneys in humans
3. Mercury impacts brain functioning and development
Therefore recycling is the best possible options for the management of e- waste.
Hi Doctors, Please help me I'm 18 weeks pregnant & suffering from soar throat for past 4 days with headache with temperature 98-99 I'm really scared my tummy feels cold some time please help me please.
I am twenty one years old girls my period does not come for five days and not in time. What can I do and which medicine is to be taken?
Sir/madam I am 38 years old. I didn't get married due to my family problems not by any health issues and no idea to get marriage, I am mentally fine my family takes a good care of me. Do I get any health issues in future sir/madam because I didn't get married! If any than what is the precautions.
unfortunately me and my lover shared a bed in night. I did not put in her my penis and intercourse.(but i just touched with penis) after all complete my desire within her two legs Through back side. But we are now fear that she got pregnant is there any chance for that? Mostly she got mensuration in correct date but now it is increase 5 days still not get mensuration. Help me to know is she pregnant or not.
The research at sahlgrenska academy suggests that moderate resistance exercise can relieve symptoms related to pregnancy such as back pain fatigue headache and nausea and improve sense of control