Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnaghaYour feedback matters!
Hi! i'm 31yrs. Old married lady. I'm suffering from bilateral ovarian endometriomas for the last 6-7 yrs. And in the last 5 yes of my married life, l have operated three times for the same(2 lapro & 1 open surgery). I have no issue still. My ques is that" is it possible to cure this problem in homeopathy?
I am 28 years old. I got married in 2015. Niw from last month I try to conceive .which is the best time in a month so that we try on these days to get conceive. Can you suggest any folic acid tablet.
I am 29 I have one child but my periods is irreggular I want anthor child tablets use but period is not comming I have pcod problem before my child.
I'm in my 9th month of pregnancy. Suffering from severe itching on whole body. please suggest what could be the reason. Is it something to be worried abt?
I am 25 year old and I had sex with my girlfriend with protection but it was broken inside. It was her 13th day of cycle and I gave her optional72pill. But also I am fearing that if her period stop that mean she is pregnant. We do not want this pregnancy. Can we consult doctor if she is pregnant. Help me
Hi there. I always drink it accurately, more or less the same time each night. Last night me and my boyfriend had sex, the condom broke. He told me it only broke when he took it off but I like it to play safe so today I took norlevo. Now I know that if you take the pill and have diarrhea or vomiting afterwards, you must take another pill because that one didn't have time to dissolve, well, I didn't experience completely diarrhea but I did go to the bathroom more than usual and the stool was not completely stiff today after I took the norlovo (last night when I took my yaz, I didn't go to the bathroom) so I want to know is there any chance the effectiveness of these contraceptives are compromised, should I take another norlovo dosage tomorrow (as the places are closed now)
If you're loved one or friend is stressed out, reduce his stress by holding that person's hands. Research has found that holding hands can significantly reduce a person's stress levels as it lowers cortisol (stress hormone) production, and increases the production of oxytocin, the love hormone.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Sugar is present in all your beverages, smoothies, cookies, desserts, food items and more. But the not so sweet truth is that too much sugar in your diet can turn your life topsy-turvy. It increases your risk of obesity, diabetes, heart diseases, deters the immune system and even harms the brain function. So, in order to break the addictiveness of sugar that can rob you of your health, all you need is a clear path to detox from sugar.
Here are some pointers on how to detox your body off excess sugar:
- Turn away from sugar: Sugar is more addictive than cocaine. So you need to develop a strong will power to eliminate sugar completely, as you would do if you are trying to come out of alcoholism or other intoxications. You should not just avoid table sugar, but also keep away from all the sneaky sugars available in processed food and beverages. Ideally, a time period of 10 days is suggested to give up on any kind of sugar.
- Stack up on proteins: Eat meals that contain lots of good protein and fat. Since they are difficult to digest and take more time to absorb, it will make you feel full for a long time and sustain your energy levels. The key to balancing blood sugar and insulin levels, without much cravings can be achieved through a high protein diet.
- Eat the right carbs: Avoid refined carbs and starchy foods like potatoes, white bread, pasta and baked goods. Instead opt for natural carbohydrates present in vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, leafy greens, eggplant, and artichokes. It is also good to avoid grains and beans during your detox period.
- No artificial sweeteners: You might be tempted to replace sugar with artificial sweeteners, but this is not really beneficial. Artificial sweeteners are just temporary solutions when weaning from sugar and we do not know about its long term benefits. In the long run, it might be just as addictive as sugar. If at all you crave for something sweet, go for natural fruits.
- Consume whole foods: Foods that don’t come in boxes, cans or bottles. Whole foods like vegetables, fruits, lean meat, nuts, fish, seeds and healthy fats will help a great deal to curb cravings and also keep you satiated.
- Sleep well: Last but not the least, get quality sleep time to beat cravings for sugar and suppress hunger hormones. Sleep your way to fight against the desire to overeat and improve your energy levels. A good night’s sleep will do wonders for your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.