DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopathy Doctor, Hyderabad
Your gerd. These symptoms developed over a period of time. Very effective treatment is available in homoeopathy for this chronic problem. Many Lybrate users are taking homeopathic treatment for this. Homeopathic treatment is painless and safe. No side effects. You need comprehensive treatment and it takes some time. Please start taking homeopathic medicine, preliminary dose arsenicum album 200-once daily in the morning for 5 days. Book online appointment / consultation with me -(commencing from text consult rs 149, audio-rs 300 and video- rs 400) for further more comprehensive prescription and treatment.
Following these nutritional tips may help reduce symptoms of hyperparathyroidism:
Eliminate all potential food allergens, including dairy, wheat (gluten), soy, corn, preservatives, and food additives. ...
Eat calcium-rich foods, including beans, almonds, and dark green leafy vegetables (such as spinach and kale).
1. Take bland diet, avoid oily, spicy, fried and junk food,
2. Drink plenty of water
3. Take one tablet of meftal spas ds twice daily after food 4. Take one tablet of rantac150 mg twice daily before food
5. Consult doctor, if no relief.
MBBS, Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE), Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology
General Physician, Noida
Tablet Ranitidine is for acidity, tell me any other medicine doctor has prescribed?
There are some supplement of Nutrilite brand available that can be start after personal consultation and these supplement can reduce severity and no. of episodes of this problem
Consult privately for further management
1.Take paracetamol 500mg,1 tablet as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily,
2.Drink plenty of water, have bland diet, continue rantac 150 mg twice daily before food
3.Take adequate rest
Inadequate sleep, untimely intake of food, intake of very hot and spicy food, mental worries and tensions, excessive usage of pain killers and antibiotics are all causes of acidity.
Please follow these tips apart from taking medicines to avoid recurrence:
- Do not keep your stomach empty for long durations,
- Eat in small quantities frequently.
- Avoid hot, spicy and oil fried food
- Drink plenty of water in between your intake.
- Keep away from mental stress and tensions,
- Perform physical exercises daily and meditation helps to relieve mental stress and tensions.
- Consume lot of fibre like raw vegetables, oats, fruits, sprouts, etc
- Avoid excess intake of coffee or tea , intake of medicines on empty stomach.
- Be careful about the food while eating outside.
- Carry a small pack of biscuit or some fruits along with you for emergency.
- Whenever you suffer from acidity, take the medications prescribed by the doctor for 2-3 weeks continuously until the wounds in the stomach gets healed completely.
- Sleep at least for 8 hours a day.
- Restrict the usage of pain killers and antibiotics frequently.