Homoeopathy can be used very effectively in the treatment of diabetes. Here we mainly concentrate on functioning of the pancreas in efficient insulin production. Medicines such as helonias, iodum, syzygium jambolanum, cephalandra indica acidum phos, gymnema sylvestrium, bc, patents, along with constitutional approach to bring out the cure are used by us effectively in the treatment of all the stages of the diseases.
Hiv and aids cause various symptoms. A few weeks after infection with HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) can appear symptoms such as swollen lymph nodes and exhaustion. Infected with HIV show no special sintomatia which could indicate that they are infected.
Within the framework of the immunodeficiency disease aids, characteristic symptoms appear, as it is an excessive weight loss and permanent diarrhea. However, signals characteristic of aids does not exist as such. What may appear are certain typically associated with aids?
Signs indicating the HIV and aids phase depend on the disease that is the affected. This is important to differentiate between HIV infection and aids in the case of HIV infection, the patient has the virus, but only manifests similarly to the flu shortly after being contracted and then passed and usually presents more sintomateas. If leads to aids, the patient suffers diseases occurring due to a weakened immune defense. These diseases are those that mark the transition from asymptomatic infection to aids and HIV is called aids-defining illnesses.
Doctors differentiate three stages of HIV infection and aids: stage a, b and c.
The classification of HIV or aids in stage a, bc does not provide any information on whether the affected yet have sufficient immune cells (t cells) or not. Further, there is a figure indicating the amount of helper t cells that remain in the patient's blood:
1: indicates that there is still enough of helper t cells (more than 500 per microliter of blood).
2: there is still a medium amount of helper t cells (between 200 and 500 per microliter of blood).
3: there are just a few helper t cells (less than 200 per microliter of blood.
Acupuncture is an alternative medicinal practice that involves stimulating certain pressure points on the body with a needle that penetrates the skin to reduce pain or to treat different health conditions. Most patients try out acupuncture if everything else fails and when their doctors have pronounced their problem unfixable. It is also opted when the physician prescribed medicines have brought no pain relief. Others have discovered that continuous acupuncture tends to make conventional medicines seem moderate.
In case you have not tried out acupuncture and are interested to know whether it is justified regardless of your time and cash, here are five urging motivations that show that acupuncture works:
Researchers attempt to see how acupuncture functions from a biomedical point of view. Some point to its impacts on fascia, the connective tissue that surrounds every one of our muscles and organs. Some indicate to acupuncture’s capacity to stimulate the limbic framework and autonomic sensory system. Therefore, acupuncture works in many ways and has proven to be the best alternative treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Indians have been pioneers in smoking since 2000BC when cannabis was smoked and is first mentioned in Atharveda. There are about 120 million active smokers in India and they constitute approximately 12% of worldwide smokers.
Before cigarettes were manufactured smoking was done with chillums or pipes. Hookah smoking is still prevalent in villages where the smoke passes through a water container before inhalation. Smokeless tobacco is more commonly used in India than cigarette or bidis (tobacco rolled in leaf). A statutory health warning was introduced on cigarette packs in 1975 in our country and Cigarette and other Tobacco Products Act (COPTA) was enforced in May 2004.
However, the published estimates show that 35% of males still smoke and the incidence of smoking is increasing amongst females. About 80% of children below the age of 16 years have used some form of tobacco and about 50% may continue to do so in their adulthood.
Although the ill – effects of tobacco are well known, its addictive nature (due to nicotine) does not allow a person to give up the consumption of tobacco. According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), tobacco contributes to 30% of all cancers amongst men and women of our country. Mouth cancer followed by lung cancer is the commonest cancer in men. 42% of male and 18% of female deaths are attributed to tobacco-related cancers in India.
69 of the 4800 chemicals found in tobacco cause cancer. As per the statistics, tobacco is responsible for one death every second.
Tobacco either smoked or smokeless is a silent, relentless killer that is responsible for the ill health of not only the consumer but also the family due to second – hand – smoke, especially for young children and pregnant women, and loss of life at a younger age.
Besides lung and mouth cancer, tobacco causes cancer of the voice box (larynx), oesophagus (food – pipe), bladder, kidney, stomach, pancreas and colon. A pledge to stop tobacco use either as cigarette/ bidi or as smokeless tobacco can reduce the total burdens of cancers by 30% and save many young lives.
When should you opt for an Otoplasty?
Dates were first discovered in 6000 BC in Iraq. Later it travelled throughout the world. Today, dates are found in over 30 varieties in a dry, soft and semi-dry state. This is one of the sweetest fruits found across the globe. They were first known to have healing power.
Later scientists discovered an array of benefits associated with this fruit. Following are the reasons you must eat them:
1. Cholesterol: Dates are known to be a good agent for reducing cholesterol. They have the ability to absorb LDL and increase the level of HDL in the body. Owing to their low fat quantity, they can be consumed in higher quantities without the apprehension of putting on weight.
2. Nervous System: Owing to its high potassium and low sodium content, dates are considered as a wonderful agent for balancing the nervous system. Potassium keeps the risk of heart attack at bay and helps to maintain a smooth blood flow.
3. Digestion: Dates are suggested to be soaked in water and consumed every day for better digestion. People suffering from constipation can get huge relief by consuming 2 dates empty stomach on a regular basis.
4. Weight gain: Dates are extremely flexible in nature. They can help to gain weight owing to their vitamin, sugar and protein content. Dates when consumed with cucumber help to keep weight at the normal level.
5. Improve skin: Dates have multiple good effects on the skin. This, vitamin C and D rich fruit can increase the elasticity and add a glow to your skin. Dates are also an anti-aging agent and do not let melanin accumulate inside the upper layer of the skin. People with dry skin can get it resolved with daily consumption of dates.
6. Bone health: Dates contain essential ingredients such as magnesium, iron, selenium, potassium and manganese. These are all vital components of the bone and joint health. Consuming 3-4 dates per day can ensure a healthy bone. People suffering from arthritis are sure to benefit from this fruit.
7. Hangover fixation: Dates are known to curb inebriation and cure hangover. In order to best use its effect, few dates need to be soaked in water overnight and the outer skin of the dates has to be peeled before consumption.
8. A rich source of vitamin: Dates are a rich source of a number of vitamins that are essential for the body. Apart from B1, B2, B3 and B5, they contain vitamin C and A1. Consuming 3 to 5 dates on a regular basis can not only increase the energy level of a person, but also maintain the overall vitamin rate of the body at the accepted level. Dates are pretty filling in nature owing to their glucose and fructose content. As such they can be consumed as part of the evening snack.
When should you opt for an otoplasty?
Otoplasty is usually done to improve the appearance of the ear in severe cases and it is important to get a recommendation from more than one doctor or more than one ENT specialist before going forward with this procedure.
Guggulu is a medicinally powerful herb, derived from the gum resin of the guggul tree, a native of India. For centuries, this herb has been used in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines. Several ancient Sanskrit texts on Ayurvedic remedies and therapies dating back to 600 BC recommend using Guggulu to treat various diseases.
Kapha, Vata and Pitta are collectively known as the doshas, which are the foundational concepts in the tradition of Ayurveda. The Vata dosha governs motion and flows in the body; Kapha dosha controls fluid balance in the body; Pitta dosha governs metabolism and digestion. An imbalance of the three doshas, either in combination or by themselves, leads to a range of diseases in the body.
Guggulu soothes Kapha, Pitta and Vata doshas but it is especially renowned for reducing the Vata Dosha. Here is a look at the health benefits of Guggulu herb -
Uses and Effectiveness of Guggulu:
The extracts of Guggulu are extremely effective in treating the following ailments -
Guggulu can help in curing a number of ailment, but it is always advised to consult a doctor before taking them up!