MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Delhi
Antifungal medicines are used to treat fungal infections, which most commonly affect your skin, hair and nails.
You can get some antifungal medicines over the counter from your pharmacy, but you may need a prescription from your doctor for other types.
You're more at risk of getting one of these more serious fungal infections if you have a weakened immune system – for example, if you're taking medicines to suppress your immunity.
Your antifungal medicine may cause side effects. These are usually mild and only last for a short period of time.
You should consult before using any medication without right prescription.
You have glaucoma ,a condition of increased pressure within the eyeball, causing gradual loss of sight. And need medications and regular check up by ophthalmologist Any specific nutritional deficiencies in your diet can be addressed with supplements that include Vitamins A, B-complex, C, and E as well as the minerals Magnesium, Calcium and Zinc. However, there is no convincing data that vitamin supplements help to prevent glaucoma.
this may be due to dryness
you can 1. Blink a lot
2. Wash eyes with fresh water
3. Cold compresses
4. Use lubricating eye drop like veldrop gel frequently
This is a provisional diagnosis. Consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination.
Do you have dandruff problem also. Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo. 1. Vitamin for hair loss.(a, b and c)
2. Enrich diet with protein. 3. Do warm coconut oil massage. Take coconut oil and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage your scalp with this hot oil for a few minutes.
4. Avoid brushing wet hair. 5. Keep yourself hydrated. 6. Put on a shower cap for an hour then shampoo your hair. It helps to stop hair loss and promote hair growth.
7. Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline. 8. Ditch hair tools that use high heat. 9. Be wary of chemical processing. 10. Drink water to hydrate your body.
U can mix arnica q and jaborandi q equal quantity. Apply on scalp with the help of cotton. Wash hair next day. Do it twice a week
homeopathy is a very effective for this problem n has very encouraging results. You can contact me for a detailed consultation.