Follow these best tips to make your digestion strong & healthy -
*take 10 gms powder of carom seeds (ajwain, 10 gm powder of cumin (jeera), 10 gm of rock salt. Mix them well and take 1/2 teaspoon (3-5 gm) of mixture daily after meal.
*take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (kali mirch), 1/ 2 tea spoon of jeera (cumin), 2-3 slice of ginger. Boil it in one glass of water for 2-3 minutes. Drink 5-10 teaspoons (15-20 ml) in morning and evening.
* take 1 tea spoon of liv-52 syrup daily one time.
* walk for atleast 15-20 minutes daily and avoid long duration continuos sitting.
* avoid taking nonveg at night & in day time after taking nonveg, do not sleep in day.
Pantop dsr contains pantoprazole and domperidone
piltop dsr contains rabeprazole and domperidone
both belong to the same class of drugs called ppi.
Rabeprazole is found to be more effective.
It is fine to take piltopdsr if you cannot find pantop dsr.
Yes, its because of gas. As in 2 hours our food leaves stomach n enter intestine. If you do not eat at that time you experience problems. As you r facing. Follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.For more details, you can consult me.
Hello The perforation in your ear drum is acute so it should heal by itself but your ear should be infection free for that hence the given treatment will help in keeping the ear infection free.
Keep ear dry
Hello. It seems you are having a lot of acid reflux. It would be better to take combination of pantoprazole and domperidone. You can also add an antacid. It is important to follow dietary precautions when dealing with acid reflux. Avoid fried and spicy food. Cut down on tea and coffee. Drink plenty of water. And make sure to keep a 2 hour gap between your meal and lying down.
MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Delhi
Your immune system is responsible for defending the body against bacteria and viruses. In some cases, your immune system will defend against substances that typically don’t pose a threat to the human body. These substances are known as allergens, and when your body reacts to them, it causes an allergic reaction. You should take only prescribed medication to avoid any side effects.