You may be having acidity problem. Takings antacids is not a permanant solution. Its bad for health. Do not eat too much at a time. Eat small frequent meals. Also add lemon to your diet. You can consult me further for special diet for your problem.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopathy Doctor, Hyderabad
Your gerd. These symptoms developed over a period of time. Very effective treatment is available in homoeopathy for this chronic problem. Many Lybrate users are taking homeopathic treatment for this. Homeopathic treatment is painless and safe. No side effects. You need comprehensive treatment and it takes some time. Please start taking homeopathic medicine, preliminary dose arsenicum album 200-once daily in the morning for 5 days. Book online appointment / consultation with me -(commencing from text consult rs 149, audio-rs 300 and video- rs 400) for further more comprehensive prescription and treatment.
First of all you should follow some basic thing 1. Avoid=hot and cold at time 2. Less the sugar as much as possible if you want to eat sweet take juggery which is black 3. Do not drink water after meal drink at the time of meal sip by sip up to 150 ml 4. Avoid late night sleep 5. Panchamrut parpati 1 tab before lunch and dinner 2. Audumbaravleha 2 tsp before lunch and dinner.
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science (DNYS)
1. Avipattikara churna 1spoon + butter milk
twice a day after food.
2. Arogyavardhini vati 1+1 before food.
3. Thriphala churna spoon + hot water
night at bed time 4. Regular exercise to contnue. Morning.
5. Madiphala rasayanam 10 ml in empty stomach daily. 15 days. Ok.
Dear lybrate user you should avoid heavy, spicy food at night, it may b the cause of acidity.
Take simple, least oily, less amont food at night
15-30 minutes walk should b done after dinner.
Take homoeopathic medicine-
acid sulph30/4 times in a day
pulsatilla30/4 times in a day.
Hi lybrate-user, Curing or preventing the problem takes time, but it can be reduced to a great extent by following simple home-based remedies.
1. Avoid Fatty Food - You must avoid the food that affects your intestines the most. This includes items like broccoli, cabbage, onions, beans, peas, and carbonated drinks. If dairy products are a problem, try low-lactose or lactose-free varieties.
2. Exercise Regularly - Regular exercise and evening walks help in reducing the problem. Exercise keeps our body fit and helps in maintaining our abdominal system at a healthy, balanced level.
3. Eat Slowly - The rapid intake of food can often result in digestive problems. Your digestive system needs time to digest the food that can not be done if you eat too quickly. Chewing your food is a must and can help in reducing gastric problems. Basically, those who eat fast should slow down in order to take care of their intestinal problem.
4. Avoid Artificial Sweeteners
Hope this helps. Good Luck.
PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
You have to treat th ulcer, not only take anti acids.
Apply glycerin on the ulcer. Eat only alkaline foods to help resolve from within. Drink lots of sweet fruit juices. Not add sugar to juice, but sweet fruit. Vitamins will help you heal.
Resist all oily, spicy and stale food.
try below medication for 20 days
take tab pantocid once empty stomach
syrup mucaine gel 2tsp twice a day
cap velgut od × 20 days
avoid spicy, fried and street food
don't skip breakfast
drink plenty of fluids
put your head at 45° angle during sleep (place wooden block under bed)