Seeds are the most basic parts of a tree. Without the seed, there won't be any tree. But some seeds have more functions than growing trees. Some seeds can help you become healthy as well.
Here is a list of such seeds:
One of the most popular mobile games right now is PUBG (Player Unknown’s Battleground). More than 400 million people all over the world play the game, including both adults and children. With so many people participating online to play the game every day, tournaments and competitions are being organised all over the world.
However, apart from the fun and playful, the game has become notorious (famous for some bad quality) for being extremely addictive. It has led to many health issues and behavioural problems among users. This has resulted in many countries banning the game.
To enjoy the game without being negatively affected by it, you have to know all the details.
What is PUBG?
PUBG is an online multiplayer where users participate in real-time. In the game, each round starts with around a hundred players parachuting on an island and look for weapons to protect themselves. The idea is to kill the other players before they hunt you down. The last player surviving wins the game.
The thrill of being the last survivor in each game gives us instant gratification. This constant adrenaline rush keeps us hooked to the game that might lead to addiction.
The addiction has increased to such a point that cases of self-harm and suicides have been observed.
Symptoms of gaming addiction -
Doctors have stated that gaming addiction is most common among male adolescents within the age of 12 and 20. According to them, games like PUBG prompt a neurological response in our brain that triggers feelings to pleasure and reward. Therefore, after every achievement in the game, the mind wants more and thus leads to addictive behaviour.
Here are the common symptoms of gaming addiction –
Feeling more comfortable in the virtual world than the real world
Spending most of the waking hours in gaming rather than other activities
Continuously thinking about the game even not playing
Loss of interest in other activities
Effects of gaming addiction -
The following issues may arise from playing games like PUBG addictively –
Spending less time with others leading to social isolation
The sleep patterns may get disrupted as players may sleep less to play more
Aggressive behaviour or emotions
It can affect their academic performance
How to prevent PUBG addiction?
These steps can cure PUBG or any game addiction –
Limit gaming hours – Playing the game for 1 or 2 hours is safe but avoid going above that limit. You can allot a specific time of the day when you will play the game.
Engage in more activities – Have a more active social life by spending time with friends and family. Work on your passions like music, painting or writing.
Self-improvement – Read more books, take courses, work on your career and academics to improve yourself.
Take medical help – If you still cannot curb your gaming addiction, talk to a counsellor or psychiatrist.
You have to remember that real life is more rewarding than virtual life if you work hard for it. However, if you find yourself falling into the prey of gaming addiction, seek medical assistance immediately.
Vegetables have always been an integral part of every healthy meal. They contain nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins which ensure smoothness of skin and prevent wrinkles. Here are some of those veggies which would help you maintain your youthful, healthy appearance and visage. Read more to find out about them:
Make sure you have a generous portion of this vegetable when you are on a meal as this green cruciferous vegetable is stuffed with phytonutrients which reduce inflammation and also help in preventing lung cancer and stomach cancer. They also contain essential nutrients which help in cell repair and help to slow down the aging process.
Spinach is your good to go food if you want you to retain your hard-earned muscle tone. Studies indicate that spinach helps in strengthening your muscles. It contains magnesium, more than any other food item per serving. It helps to maintain muscle definition and nerve function as well as regulates blood pressure and blood sugar.
Kale is full of vitamin K which is very essential for blood coagulation and preventing internal hemorrhaging. It is also essential to maintain the strength in your bones as you age. Studies have shown that kale also helps to prevent prostate cancer. Consume it cooked to maximize its benefits.
Onions are very helpful to prevent and end your stomach trouble. It prevents the growth of H. pylori bacteria which causes ulcers, gastritis and gastric cancer. Unfortunately, deep-fried onion rings do not count. Garlic and tea, other food items which are rich in flavonoid are some other alternatives which you can go for.
Eggplants are rich in Nasunin, a nutrient which helps in the anti-aging process and helps prevent cancer as well. Eggplants also help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
Red Bell Pepper
Red bell peppers contain vitamin C, which triggers the production of white blood cells that fight against germs and bacteria. Consuming a diet which is rich in vitamin C helps to lessen wrinkles because it helps in the production of collagen.
In recent time there has been great progress in the field of hair restoration and affordable hair replacement techniques. Today we have new and improved surgical techniques of hair replacement or hair restoration for both men and women.
Here are some guidelines to be followed while choosing a clinic for affordable hair replacement.
1) Determine your type of hair loss: Before determining hair replacement, you should get confirmed about the type of baldness you have. First of all, you must know about the cause of your hair loss, for this purpose you can consult with your regular physician, a reputable hair surgeon or a dermatologist.
2) Define your goals: Before going to a hair replacement centre, take a look at yourself in the mirror, if you are satisfied with your hair and appearance but worried about your future, then you should go for some other treatment of your hair and not hair replacement. Consult a hair specialist for advice.
3) Once you have chosen a hair replacement center then try to go for follicular unit hair transplantation since it is successful in most cases.
4) Find the most committed, experienced and reliable permanent hair replacement surgeon that you can, regardless of their location.
5) Have a discussion with other patients, who have undergone hair replacement transplant.
6) Time yourself for a personal consultation with your hair replacement surgeon.
7) Reflect upon and discuss the plans, side effects if any and gain a good understanding of your treatment.
8) Make sure you are a good candidate for affordable hair replacement and that you have reasonable expectations.
9) Search for an affordable hair replacement centre that is popular. You can even browse through the Internet to find more options for affordable and permanent hair replacement. You can even study the brochure of Tulsa hair replacement centre; they are expert in male hair replacement.
10) Once you are confident with your permanent hair replacement decision, go ahead, and then wait for your beautiful transplanted hair to grow.
An increase in your body weight can be due to many factors. But excessive weight gain usually leads to future complications in the form of life-threatening diseases, such as obesity, heart problems, depression among others. It can also hamper your self-confidence when you see your flabby body in the mirror. Clothes may no longer fit and you may feel your self-esteem dipping.
However, there is no reason for you to feel let down since there are so many ways to lose that extra weight. One of those many ways are certain non-surgical methods, such as:
Ultrasound lipolysis is the newest technology among non-surgical methods to reduce fat. Ultrasound lipolysis or U-Lipo is painless as it uses ultrasound wave energy to break down the fat cells into simpler fluids which the body can naturally metabolise. This method is very selective and you can only use it to reduce fat in your chin, face, lower back, upper back, calf, arms, thighs, hips and tummy.
1. Results of U-Lipo are immediate and you can lose up to 10 centimetres of your problem areas after a single treatment.
2. The application of low frequency ultrasound waves makes the treatment painless and absolutely safe.
3. Compared to other non-surgical treatments, U-Lipo is much more affordable.
Endermology uses a vacuum suction to deeply massage the subcutaneous tissue (the innermost skin layer) and skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite. However, the effects are temporary and you may require multiple treatments.
1. It is painless since it is non-invasive procedure
2. Stimulates the fat cells and increases production of elastin and collagen
3. Sculpts your figure and firms your skin
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical weight loss method that aims to melt fat using injections. It is increasingly popular. A solution comprising of natural nutrients breaks down the fat cells which your body later gets rid of.
1. The procedure is non-invasive
2. No general anaesthesia is needed
3. Boosts blood circulation in the treated areas
4. If combined with a healthy lifestyle, effects can be long-lasting