You may be having acidity problem. Takings antacids is not a permanant solution. Its bad for health. Do not eat too much at a time. Eat small frequent meals. Also add lemon to your diet. You can consult me further for special diet for your problem.
MD - Homeopathy, Nagpur College Of Homeopathy Nagpur, Akhil Bhartiya Ptakritik Chikitsa Parishad
IBS is prominently a psychosomatic disorder. Mental, emotional & physical well being is necessary to be in perfect health. Merely taking antacids is not the solution. Overcoming stress and lifestyle modifications are important. If problem persists consult a suitable Homeopath.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopathy Doctor, Hyderabad
Your gerd. These symptoms developed over a period of time. Very effective treatment is available in homoeopathy for this chronic problem. Many Lybrate users are taking homeopathic treatment for this. Homeopathic treatment is painless and safe. No side effects. You need comprehensive treatment and it takes some time. Please start taking homeopathic medicine, preliminary dose arsenicum album 200-once daily in the morning for 5 days. Book online appointment / consultation with me -(commencing from text consult rs 149, audio-rs 300 and video- rs 400) for further more comprehensive prescription and treatment.
Dear lybrate user,
this reveals that you r a sufferer of hyper acidity, only medication will not suffice your complain take, plenty of water to dilute hcl in stomach & to activate peristaltic movement to ease your digestion.
Your diet be simple, non irritant, easily digestible, on time.
Avoid, junk food, watching tv in late night, smoking, alcohol homoeo medicine.
@ acid sulph 20-6 pills, thrice a day.
@ nux vom 30-6 pills, thrice a day.
Go for a brisk walking d morning.
please, report in a wk.
First of all you should follow some basic thing 1. Avoid=hot and cold at time 2. Less the sugar as much as possible if you want to eat sweet take juggery which is black 3. Do not drink water after meal drink at the time of meal sip by sip up to 150 ml 4. Avoid late night sleep 5. Panchamrut parpati 1 tab before lunch and dinner 2. Audumbaravleha 2 tsp before lunch and dinner.
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science (DNYS)
1. Avipattikara churna 1spoon + butter milk
twice a day after food.
2. Arogyavardhini vati 1+1 before food.
3. Thriphala churna spoon + hot water
night at bed time 4. Regular exercise to contnue. Morning.
5. Madiphala rasayanam 10 ml in empty stomach daily. 15 days. Ok.
Dear lybrate user you should avoid heavy, spicy food at night, it may b the cause of acidity.
Take simple, least oily, less amont food at night
15-30 minutes walk should b done after dinner.
Take homoeopathic medicine-
acid sulph30/4 times in a day
pulsatilla30/4 times in a day.