Dear user, both are not of the same composition but have the same action on the stomach preventing any type of gastritis or reflux. Perhaps your new physician has seen better results with esofag. You can try esofag but if you do not feel satisfied you can use rabium dsr instead. But esmoprazole has a better effect over rabeprazole in many patients. You can consult me for more doubts and medications regarding this online by clicking on my photo and booking an appointment however, if you found my answer helpful, please leave a positive feedback as it helps me with my practice. Thank you.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopathy Doctor, Hyderabad
Your gerd gas and pain. These medicines should not be used for long period. Basic cause for your gerd, gas and pain is digestive disorder avoid outside food, oily, spicy, processed food and fast food. Drink boiled/ treated water. Have regular workout. Your digestive disorder can be treated effectively by homeopathy. Please take homeopathic medicine arsenic alb 200--once daily in the morning and nux vomica 200 in the evening for 5 days. Consult me through “Lybrate text consult” for further prescription and treatment.
Razo 20 tablet is a proton pump inhibitor (ppi). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in relief of acid related indigestion and heartburn.
This medicine will not cure problem. It only works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. The day you do not take medicine normal acid production will be there n you will have symptoms.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
Post Doctoral Research (Ph.D.) (A.M) (Oncology), Cert. - Integrative Oncology For Physicians (MSKCC, N.Y, USA), Doctor of Natural Medicine (N.D/ N.M.D), PGDip. - Clinical Counseling, PGDip.- Oncology & Haematology (A.M), Cert. -Ayurveda (I), Clinically Relevant Herb-Drug Interactions (CME) (Cine-Med Inc. USA), Advanced Strategic Management (APSM), B.E (Computer Sc. & Engg.), Cert. - Homeopathic Oncology (CCHO), Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy, Cancer Nutrition, PG Cert. - Advanced Homeopathic Oncology (PGCCHO), Immunotherapy Guidelines - NSCLC
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Bhubaneswar
Hi lybrate-user, I appreciate you seeking help. The medicines as prescribed by your mother's doc is suggestive of pulmonary fibrosis, and the consequent lung damage. Although the lung damage thus far cannot be undone, I still can help your mother arrest or slowdown the disease progression by intervening and complimenting the present conventional therapy with appropriate natural medicines. To be able to proceed with her integrative treatment, I will require all relevant details including her diagnostics reports, her present symptoms, treatment history etc all for further analysis and action. Take care and all the very best. Sincerely.
Then why the person shall take that? If he/she does not have proven hyperacidity he/she might have very low acid production in stomach for rabiprazole that shall hamper protein digestion and dry mouth etc for domperidon, if continued for long time.
1. Drink 100-500 ml of tender coconut water twice a day for relief from hyperacidity Mix equal parts of powdered fennel, licorice root, basil leaves and coriander seeds. Have ½ teaspoon of this mixture with ½ teaspoon of powdered rock candy (or unrefined sugar) 15 minutes before lunch and dinner.
2.Make a powdered mixture of equal parts of rock candy (or unrefined sugar), fennel, and green cardamom. Whenever you feel heartburn, mix 1 teaspoon of the mixture in a glass of cold milk and drink.
3.Avoid tea, coffee, and carbonated or alcoholic beverages.Especially stop drinking bed tea.
4.Avoid using garlic, ginger, onions, tomatoes, and vinegar in cooking.
5.Curd should be strictly avoided at night.
6. Practice Yoga and Pranayama such as Vajrasana, Bhujangasana, Salabhasana, Bhastrika Pranayama,Shitali Pranayama and Shitkari Pranayama.
7.Drink plenty of fluids and water.
8. Avoid constipation.
9. Revert back after 10 days. Take Care.