Pantoprazole is category b drug (safe in animal studies; not studied in humans). It should be used only in acute gastritis diagnosed by endoscopy. But it is prescribed by majority of doctors for pregnancy induced gastritis, without any ill effects (to my knowledge).
Take lycopodium 200, and asafoetida 30, 4-4 pills thrice a day and report thereafter for further treatment.
Besides this, avoid spicy and fatty oily food, take salads and sprouts, don't be empty stomach, be hydrated, do walk for minimum of 30 minutes.
Do revert back for further treatment.
Thanks for your query on Lybrate
"As" per your main query is concerned you have not tried the treatment in a proper manner so please follow like this -
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor(Endocrinologist) and to confirm exact pathology you need few investigations like-[fasting blood sugar, Lipid profile, urine RE/ME, TSH, Ultrasound whole abdomen and serum Testosterone]
2) Do consult with a clinical psychologist to rule out Depression and anxiety
3) Do take specific treatment after investigations only for your erectile dysfunction.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this-
1) Work with your doctor to manage diabetes, heart disease or other chronic health conditions if anything present.
2) See your doctor for regular checkups and medical screening tests.
3) Stop smoking, limit or avoid alcohol, and don't use illegal drugs.
4) Exercise regularly.
5) Take steps to reduce stress.
6) Get help for anxiety, depression or other mental health concerns.
Hope that helps.