MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Fellowship in EP
Pantie prevents throat infection and further rheumatic damage to valves. Concor and pinom can delay heart muscle weakness that occurs with age, specially after mitral valve replacement. In your case repair was done, so more details are required for final opinion. Best wishes.
Post Graduate Diploma in Holistic Healthcare, PG Diploma Clinical research, Diploma in Medical Writing, MSc Biotechnology
abdominal crunches could help in reducing stomach fat. Try having warm lemon water with honey every morning.
Below tips could help you start your weight-loss journery.
1. Never eat a snack out of a carton or a cover. Always use a cup or a plate to so you know how much you are eating.
2. Have atleast one bright colored fruit and one bright colored vegetable a day
3. Take a small snack box to office with almonds, walnuts and other dry fruits to satisfy your cravings
4. Try to have your dinner by 8 so that you are not too hungry and also make healthy choices at dinner.
5. People who eat breakfast have a better success rate at losing weight.
6. Beware of zero trans fat and fat free foods as you might end up eating high sugar and carb containing foods.
7. People who are emotional eaters learn to identify the emotion that makes you eat unhealthy food and try diverting your mind to something else you love
8. If your plates are too big trade them off for a 9 inch plates
9. Replace your weighing scale with a tape measure.
10. Share your weight-loss journey with a family member or friend so that you are accountable to each other.
11. Green tea atleast once a day will help you boost your metabolism
12. Sleep helps in repair and regulating your hormones. Sleep atleast 8 hours in a day.
13. Have fruits atleast twice a day
14. Drink water if you feel you are hungry to check if its hunger or thirst.
15. Lastly, keep a positive attitude and visualize yourself thin.
Diploma In Gastroenterology, Diploma In Dermatology, BHMS
tips to fight tiredness:
Eat often to beat tiredness. ...
Get moving. ...
Lose weight to gain energy. ...
Sleep well. ...
Reduce stress to boost energy. ...
Talking therapy beats fatigue. ...
Cut out caffeine. ...
Drink less alcohol.
and rich in vitamin e take three to four elements soak them in water overnight. the next morning have the almonds as well. as the almond water you will start feeling energy take slowly milk is filled with vitamin B and reduces weakness. if you're ever feeling weak take glass of warm milk add little honey to it mix.
Hi, Our target for BP should be <140/90. At the same time we should also look for other cardiovascular risk factors like, Diabetes, Smoking, Lipids and Family history etc. To control your blood pressure we should titrate your medicines. Other than medicines you can use life style modifications like salt restriction, regular exercise, increase fibers, fruits and fresh vegetables and reduce stress in your life.