this may be due to dryness
you can 1. Blink a lot
2. Wash eyes with fresh water
3. Cold compresses
4. Use lubricating eye drop like veldrop gel frequently
This is a provisional diagnosis. Consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination.
One of the causes of twitching is stress, eyestrain. But yes if it persists even beyond some more days then you will need further evaluation because one of the causes is neurological. There are temporary solutions to it.
Hye. Thankyou for the query.
No medicine or tablet will cause weight loss in isolation. Even if you lose weight it is muscle loss which shows as a loss on the scale. This weight comes back doubled once you are back to your routine.
Bloating and heaviness could be due to cellulose. If your diet is fiber rich or you are not taking enough water etc it can cause bloating and constipation. Just adding cellulose cannot cause weight loss.
Your diet and exercise is very crucial for healthy fat loss which lasts.
MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
Most of medical challanges need doctor to listen to detailed medical history in form of questions and answers, examination of patient and sometimes reports so meet concerned doctor.- ophthalmic surgeon.
It can be because of many reason from simple reasons like not sleeping on time or sleeping too much, stress, have long hours of fasting, dehydration to causes like sinusitis, migraine, high blood pressure, tumor etc. Do this
1. Take adequate night sleep
2. Eat at regular intervals. As starvation/gas can trigger headache
3. Avoid things that can trigger headache. Common triggers include alcohol, caffeine or poor sleep.
Inculcate good sleep practices like having a regular bedtime schedule and avoiding naps, caffeine and tv before bedtime.
4. Don't take stress- pursue an enjoyable activity or verbalising frustration to reduce stress and improve mental health.
5. Avoid foods that you know triggers your headache.
6. Hot packs and heating pads can relax tense muscles. Warm showers or baths may have a similar effect
7. Drink water. âdehydration can be a big cause of headaches,â
for this homeopathic treatment is very effectivefor more details you can consult me.