Please Go for morning and evening walk daily for good digestion and easy defication It will help you a lot Take salads and fruits more Take milk regularly Avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg food, processed food By following these points, no need to take medicines for acidity.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
Dear iska koi specific peroid nahein ki kab tak lena parheingi, pahle khane pineka schedule, banayein.
A bha khali pet henna water 2 glass 1 tsp kalonji ke saath lein.
Bahut jald cure hoga.
Nashte mein jau ka dalya khayein.