For these allergic conditions unless you avoid the allergens triggering this you can't control it without medicine please protect your eyes with dark glasses whenever you are exposed to these circumstances.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Eyes appear red because the vessels at the surface of the white portion of the eye (sclera) become swollen. Vessels may swell due to:
• Eye dryness
• Too much sun exposure
• Dust or other particles in the eye
EUPHRASIA 30 ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 2 drops direct on tongue every 2-3 hrly
CINERARIA /EUPHRASIA EYEDROPS ( SBL ) pour into eyes 1-2 drops 3 times daily
Dear you can follow these methods for relief from backache (back pain): * first correct your sitting posture. Do not bend your lower back. You can use lumber belt for support. * do regular back strength exercises. Move your clockwise and anticlock wise. * do not sleep on very soft bed, sleep on slight hard cotton mattress.
* do tadasana and bhjangasana for back strengthening. If you can not understand these asans you can consult me.
Surya namaskar is also best asan in back pain
* take calcium rich diet and calcium and vitamin d supplements regularly. *do not take any heavy weight or heavy work.
* if you are over weight then follow a good and effective diet plan to loose some kilos of weight. You can consult me to get a diet chart.
Hello,take homoeopathic medicines 1. Belladonna 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for 2 days
2.Euphrasia 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for 2 days and revert.
Keep a gap of 15 - 20 minutes in both the medicines.
Hello. I think you have allergic conjunctivitis.
1. Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them (called an allergen).
2. The eyes produce a substance called histamine to fight off the allergen. As a result, the eyelids and conjunctiva (the thin, filmy membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids) become red, swollen and itchy, with tearing and burning.
The key to treating eye allergies is
a. Avoid or limit contact with the substance causing the problem.
B. Avoid rubbing eyes instead do cold compresses.
Use antiallergic eyedrop along with lubricating eyedrop.
This will help you I am very sorry dear to say that there is no medicine that can cure allergy. Only way is to stay away from all those things that you are allergic to.
MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
Montemac-L Kid Tablet DT is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor. Treating doctor.