It can be because of many reason from simple reasons like not sleeping on time or sleeping too much, stress, have long hours of fasting, dehydration to causes like sinusitis, migraine, high blood pressure, tumor etc. Do this
1. Take adequate night sleep
2. Eat at regular intervals. As starvation/gas can trigger headache
3. Avoid things that can trigger headache. Common triggers include alcohol, caffeine or poor sleep.
Inculcate good sleep practices like having a regular bedtime schedule and avoiding naps, caffeine and tv before bedtime.
4. Don't take stress- pursue an enjoyable activity or verbalising frustration to reduce stress and improve mental health.
5. Avoid foods that you know triggers your headache.
6. Hot packs and heating pads can relax tense muscles. Warm showers or baths may have a similar effect
7. Drink water. âdehydration can be a big cause of headaches,â
for this homeopathic treatment is very effectivefor more details you can consult me.
Sumo tablet should be taken with food to prevent stomach upset. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Take the same amount of dose advised by your doctor and do not use it for a longer period than recommended by the doctor. Also avoid consuming alcohol when taking this medicine.
Nimu should be avoided. But Ill suggest not to go for antibiotics also without doctor's advise. If it is less irritation, pl go for Turmeric gargles and Turmeric/ Curcumin based oral medicine and Sitopaladi combos for curing it naturally and also enhancing immunity. Also take Oscimum extract or boil it in water and sip water. See in 2-3 days. Please contact if you need more info.
These medicine may cause such situations. However your dentist might have also prescribed any antacid or ppis. Pl be careful. Also do not take empty stomach if such med cause you trouble.
Pl consult by text or audio call.
If pain, trauma etc still exist, may be you have to switch medicine. Pl consult your dentist or physician. However if at all such conditions occur with other anti inflammatory etc too, pl do not hesitate to protect stomach lining and prevent other damages by ayurvedic naturals for antacids. There is no interaction with allopathic and are safe.