MBBS, DOMS, MS - Ophthalmology, Fellowship In Phacoemusification, Senior Consultant Surgeon
You can not see spot on retina , retina is most important &inner part of eye responsible for our vision,it can be examined by ophthmologist with the help of ophthamoscope or indirect ophthalmoscopy.It will be better for us to comment if you share photos.
Due to lack of sleep there are many complications arise such as lack of concentration ,irritability, fatigue .
So these are some instructions & methods for good sleep :
• Frequent oil massage of head with oil relax your mind and enhances sleep .You can also do foot massage daily it destress you .
• Do not take stress . Do meditation and long breathing pranayams to relax the mind.
• Do not take caffeine, tea & alcohol in excess and these are stimulant ,(activate) your brain result in lack of sleep.
• Avoid drinking alcohol & smoking.
• Avoid sleep during day time as it makes it harder to fall asleep at night.
•Try to sleep early at night . Do not think during sleep .
Do exercise and long walk daily .
• Avoid to take sleeping pills because these are habit forming drugs and these drugs disturb your normal sleep pattern.
• Take a bowl of curd daily in afternoon and one glass of milk at night daily .
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
BTRIM DROPS ( SBL) Drink 20 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily
PHYTOLACCA BERRY 3X ( Wilmar Schwabe india) Chew 2 tab twice daily 20 minutes before meals
Green tea in evening
Early morning lime water in half spoon honey in one glass hot water
Report after 2 months
you are using an inhaler which contain good medicines for asthma and if you are not gaining results with it, then, either your diagnosis of asthma is wrong or use of inhaler technique is faulty or if both are correct then may be you need further stepping up of treatment
1) Therapy: In some cases of depression, the root cause can be issues that have not been dealt with in a person’s life. The causes of depression are many because not all cases are alike. Some causes may be chemical and others emotional or it could be a combination of the two. Therapy has been known to be the most effective in dealing with depression. Lives can build up with pressures and work to the point of feeling run down and emotionally spent. People will most often seek the easiest alternative but sometimes just talking out your issues with someone trained to listen will help with depression.
2. Exercise: Exercise boosts every part of the body including blood flow to the arteries and endorphins which are naturally good for pain and even depression. Endorphins actually release other neurotransmitters in the body such as serotonin which is what antidepressants actually address. Endorphins release serotonin naturally and increase emotional health. Studies have proven that exercise improves cases of depression in patients suffering with this condition.
3. Iron: There are several studies that now indicate that a deficiency in iron is a cause of depression. There is a specific iron deficiency that is directly related to depression and some of the symptoms are lack of appetite, irritability and fatigue. There are many symptoms associated with this type of iron deficiency and it may be the underlying cause of a portion of people facing this issue. These underlying issues can lead to feelings of sadness and depression. An increase of iron in the diet can be the help needed to overcome issues of depression.
4. Fish Oil: Fish oil is known to boost many aspects of health and one of these is depression. When the body is getting all it needs nutritionally the mind follows. Fish oil contains a bevy of omega-3 fatty acids. These acids are known to improve emotional well-being naturally. You can buy fish oil that is molecularly distilled and you can ensure you are getting the purest form of fish oil available.
5. Folic Acid: Folic acid is an integral part of our dietary needs and should be considered when facing issues of depression. A deficiency of folate in the body is directly linked to depression in some cases and you can boost your happiness by adding foods rich in folate to your diet. Nutrition can play a large role in mood elevation. Folate is found naturally in foods such as grains, fruits and vegetables. Leafy greens that are rich in folate which are added to the diet have been shown to improve moods and emotional health as well as physical health.
After each session you can feel the difference because you have come a little more closely to the root of your emotional issues. Boosting your happiness could just be talking out the things that cause you sadness in life.
Gaining a Happy Perspective
After dealing with nutritional deficiency or emotional deficiency it is important to put positive things forward in your life. Listen to positive affirmations during your day, avoid negative people and situations if you can do this. It is beneficial to emotional health to avoid drama and people who love drama. Boosting your happiness could be as simple as avoiding negative people and situations. Homeopathic medicine work for people and can be an alternative after normal remedies fail to boost happiness. However they should be a last resort not the first resort for boosting emotional health.