You have to stop all chemical cosmetics and try as below
consume fresh fruits and juices like carrot, grapes, anar etc. Coconut water in early morning and during day time. Milk with adding haldi powder 3 gm daily in later morning. No curd, non-veg, fried items, day sleep.
U need to take treatment as well as do the following for long term results--
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
5. Maintain active life style
6. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods
7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
8. Drink lot of water.
9. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking etc.
The dangers are greater if you use drugs and share needles with someone who has a disease. Each time someone injects drugs with a needle used by an HIV-positive person, for example, they have a 1 in 160 chance of getting the virus.
Is there any information whether the lancet contained hiv infected blood to get scared? (1) the virus will not survive outside human body and lancet cannot be a risk (2) there was no blood at all that you could see on the lancet
you are just being over scared and convince our mind by a hiv test if you fear much.