Yes you are right, this drug is mainly given for arthritis related problem.Don't think so it was indicated in this condition.Instead of this an antibiotic course would have been better along with simpler analgesics.
Hi 1) protect the joint with a brace or wrap.
2) rest the joint, avoiding any activities that cause you pain.
3) ice the joint for about 15 minutes, several times each day.
4) compress the joint using an elastic wrap.
5) elevate the joint above the level of your heart.
6) if you are overweight do exercise like swimming or cycling to reduce weight.
Still you don't get relief consult me via lybrate as further investigation may be needed.
Fellowship knee, hip, shoulder arthroplasty and arthroscopy , Fellowship in Joint Replacement, Fellowship in Arthroscopy and sports medicine , Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedic Doctor, Nagpur
If you require that tab daily then your are a candidate for total knee replacement get it done as early as possible. Because that tablet is not a treatment for your disease so try to get a final solution.
Chest pain can arise from the Heart, Lungs,Gut, Muscle, Joint, Bone, ,Mineral, Vitamin deficiency's ,Stress and many more
The Doctors usually do not address the whole patient .That is why your results are normal but you are not normal-still having symptoms
1) Detailed history including dietary & lifestyle habits needed in addition to medical, occupational and environmental history 2) Comprehensive lab testing needed .Do tests for inflammation, mineral and Vitamin deficiency and doing tests related to the heart alone is completely wrong .Medications will never cure Lifestyle diseases. Only education about the disease with diet and lifestyle counselling will.
.3) Get detailed dietary and lifestyle habits advice based on the basis of detailed history and lab testing only.
If Your cardiac test results are all normal but still you have pain it indicates your Dr. Has not addressed the root cause.
Do not blindly believe your doctors .They may have vested interests and many get kickbacks from all possible sources Always get second opinion about your disease and learn about natural alternate therapy which will cure your health issue.
Send feedback with your name and contact number& take a consult for detailed history taking, doing the right tests & getting the right dietary and lifestyle advice and getting rid of your chest pain. All diseases begin in the gut and no health issue can be fixed without fixing your diet and lifestyle. If you fix these 2 things you mostly may not need medicines at all. Take a consult and treat the root cause and reverse your chest pain, naturally with diet and lifestyle changes.