Hi, it seems you are suffering from 1. Gastritis or hepatitis
2. Take an antacid 3-4 tsf 8 hrly
3. Get a blood investigation - liver function test done
4. Avoid fatty, oily meals
5. No fast food, no momos and samosas
6. No tea and coffee
7. Lots of water
8. Walk after meals
9. Eat less at nights
10. No soft drinks, hard drinks and no smoking
continue with your previous medication and consult after 1 month.
1) Exercise daily: Exercises will give you extra energy and strength, he more you feel better, the more you’ll be sexually aroused and the size of the erect penis will grow too.
2) Penis Pump-Men can utilize a penis pump at the time of sexual activity for sustaining a bigger size penis. If a man has experienced a prostate process, then the penis pump will be surely useful.
3) Penis Extender-The fastest method to make your penis bigger is to use penis extender. It can even enhance the erection hardness and also help in making the penis curvature straight. It can be applied to the penis which will support your body’s usual capability to develop under physical pressure. The penis extender can also compel the cells in your erectile cavity so that it can reproduce into thousands of new cells.
Hi Lybrate user, kindly follow some basic life style changes: Aviod taking tea, coffee and spicy food. Take your meals timely and at definitive intervals. Avoid cabbage, capsicum, citrus fruits (for a while). Don't drink water with food, take after 40 min. As much as you want thereafter. Don't lie down immediately after food. Finish your night meal by 7.30 to 8: 00 pm maximum. Always keep your stomach 1/4 th empty. You should divide your meal into 5-6 times a day. Avoid wearing tight pants (it compress your belly/ stomach). Avoid the particular food, which you observed that after taking you feel bloating, fullness, upper abdominal pain/ discomfort, reflux symptoms etc. You can take antacids for symptom control of gastritis.
In case of Intractable Gastro-esophageal Reflus Disease (GERD, not responding to antacids, then you may need antireflux surgery. (i.e. Laparoscopic Fundoplication)
When this sphincter becomes relaxed (Lax LES) due to any reason or is weak, it fails to close. Then the acid of the stomach travels back into the esophagus. This backward movement is called GERD or Acid Reflux causing inflammation of the lining of the oesophagus and leads to heartburn, pain and various other symptoms.Add 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger to a cup of hot water and steep for 10 minutes.
Drink three times per day straight after preperation.
Ginger contains certain chemicals (gingerols and shogaols) that soothe the entire gastrointestinal tract.
It helps strengthen the holding power of the LES (lower esophageal sphincter).
Ginger relaxes the wall of the esophagus, aiding digestion and making heartburn less likely.
Yu can do work outs