You take amrutsritha syrup 3 spoon add 3 spoon lukewarm water take after lunch end dinner. Take mahasudershan tablet 2 after lunch 2 after dinner after complete allopathy treatment start for 2 month feedback to me for further advice.
It is difficult to say till I know what tests have been done so far and what are your wife's symptoms other than fever.
However if malaria test is negative usually it is better to avoid antimalarials. Please repeat the test from another lab if in doubt.
Also she will need a series of blood tests done if fever continue beyond 72 hours.
If you are having headaches more frequently then you should consult a good physician and get thoroughly investigated for it otherwise for occasional headache you can tske tab combiflam as and when required eat good nutritious diet.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Precautions for care of your hair
*take nutritious healthy food
*have regular vigorous physical exercise so that blood circulation reaches hair follicles and nourishes the hair.
*avoid mental stress and smoking and such unhealthy habits.
*use warm or cold water for bath and not very hot water. * hard water is harmful. Boiling will reduce hardness.
* when the hair is wet, it is weaker and don't rub too much with towel.
* use wide toothed comb so that there is no pulling pressure on the hair. *your usual hair dye has large doses of ammonia, which changes hair texture, dries out the scalp and almost leads to hair fall. Natural products like shikakai and amla are better than chemical compositions of manufactured shampoos. *hair fall, dandruff and tendency for gray hair are dependent on several factors. We have good treatment in homoeopathy without causing adverse effects. These medicines are given internally, promote healthy growth of hair and prevent hair fall. Take homoeopathic medicine acid phos 30 twice daily and give feedback after 20 days.
MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Delhi
I am sorry to hear about your concern but will be happy to assist you.
There is no evidence that persons with epilepsy are at higher risk of side effects after vaccination. As with any vaccine, some persons may develop a fever which could lower their seizure threshold for the short term, and rarely could result in a break-through seizure. There is no evidence that this vaccination results in worsening of the epilepsy, or brain injury.
Let's connect over a call so that we can discuss your concern in details and make a suitable treatment plan for you.
First of all check your posture when you are lifting any material like heavy bucket .
And try to lift the heavy bucket without bending your back . you may lift the bucket after bending your knees only.
This will definitely help you.
* Gentle massage with lukewarm mustard oil of your waist area will also give you relief.
* Surya Namaskar is only exercise which you need to do.
* In diet vegetable protein of cereal , B complex supplements and half teaspoon of haldi in a cup of milk for seven days will give you enough relief.
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
Alcohol, particularly red wine
Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
Insufficient sleep or rest
A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches. Get your blood pressure checked, make a chart. Let me know about the readings, will give you medication accordingly.
Also, get eyes tested.
Meantime, can start with homoeopathic medicine - Bakson's Mig-Aid tablet/ after every 2 hours.