1. Do steam inhalation by steam inhaler 2-3 times daily with karvol plus inhalant capsule
2. Put otrivin nasal drop 1 drop thrice daily.
3. Take one tablet of levocetrizine (5mg) at bed time.
4. Drink lukewarm water/hot soup/herbal tea etc
5. If you have recurrent attack of cold you may be having sinusitis/allergic rhinitis
6. Take plain xray pns/ct scan of pns after consulting ent specialist to exclude sinusitis and take treatment accordingly
7. If sinusitis is excluded, it I could be due to allergic rhinitis, do an allergy test after consulting allergy specialist/immunologist to find out the cause of allergy and follow the treatment and advice accordingly.
MBBS, M.S Obstetrics & Gynaecology, F.MAS FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, D. MAS Dipolma in MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, FICRS, Fellowship in COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY, Diploma in advanced Laparoscopy for Urogynaecology & Gynaec oncology, Basic training course in minimal invasive surgery in Gynaecology, Basics of Colposcopy, Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology, Certificate course in diagnostic ultrasound imaging, Certificate of hands on training in hysteroscopy, Certificate course in diabetes, Fellowship in assisted reproductive technology, Certificate program in aesthetic Medicine, Certificate of operative Hysteroscopy, Certificate course in clinical embryology
Yes. You can. This is safe. However prefer warm water for drinking and try to use it for shorter duration of time.
MBBS, MS - General Surgery, M. Ch. (Peadiatric Surgery), Diploma in Hospital Administration, Fellowship of Association of Surgeons of India
You can. The point is why would you want to give medicine for cold. Cold is a viral infection which will go away on it’s own. Allow your child’s immunity to fight it. It will improve her resistance to such common infections. Use medication only if she is in genuine discomfort or developed a fever.
MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Delhi
Anticold tablet is an antihistamine which works by blocking the action of histamine in the body. It is used for relieving symptoms of sinus pressure, sinus congestion, runny nose, itching of the throat and nose, watery eyes, and sneezing due to upper respiratory infections, hay fever and allergies. You are advised to not use this medicine if you are allergic to it.
Proper consultation is required before consuming any random medication.