Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhishek Verma
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek VermaYour feedback matters!
I am having fat in my body but I have weakness? What should I do? I look that I am healthy but I am not strong.
I have pcod disease due to this I am not able to conceive. Please suggest some good diet and also let me knw what I should include for breakfast, lunch and dinner and how many litres of water I should drink every day. Since, I am a working women I will not be having time to prepare health food. I may take maggie or bread some days.
Since more than 6 months, after I go to loo my entire body is weaken and entire body becomes soft like cotton all muscles. Even if I do work out on that day, it does not make any difference and entire day is wasted because my total strength and stamina is lost. Now from past 15 days, the issue has worsen even further, now after loo it weakens my body dramatically and my concentration is also lost and entire body starts aching along with head. And since few days I can not just work on anything due to this issue. Its not lose motion, its just common daily loo when we go in the morning after breakfast, whenever it happens my entire stomach gets empty as if I have taken some stomach cleaner. Nowadays this has become my daily routine and it has also reduced my sexual desire totally, I do not feel any sexual pleasure. Please help or advise whom I can consult I am getting really worried.
How much protein does a 21 old gym going boy need daily. As his height is 6'1" and weight is around 60 kgs.
Which kind of diet I should follow and which kind of vegetables I should take suggest me vegetables with lots of fabric. Basically I am a model so suggest me a great diet.
Hello sir/mam, I'm preparing for a sport event and runs 6kms. Daily. So to control breathe and muscle pain what should be the best pre and post workout supplement, food or beverage which should also be natural if possible and affordable too. Thank you.
He is a typ 2 diabetes patient from last 10 yrs, & we are looking for a nutritionist for him, for better health. Or else at least let us know what & how he should take on daily basis?
I am 19 years old girl. I have a heavy weight problem. I want to reduce my weight. Just for this my heavy weight I am suffering from Thyroid problem. So please tell me that how could I reduce my weight fast?
Most people crave to improve their bone health, maintain proper eyesight, keep the mind sharp and prevent chronic diseases. Have these top 10 power foods and you will be able to stay healthy and feel good about yourself:
- Berries: A great source of fibre, berries help in keeping your digestive system healthy, which in turn helps in shedding off the extra pounds easily.
- Eggs: A recent study has found that people who eat scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast feel more contented and eat less during lunch. In addition, egg yolks are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, which strengthens your eyesight.
- Beans: This is a great source of iron which helps in transporting oxygen to the lungs from where it is transported to other parts of the body. It also contains soluble fibre which helps in lowering the cholesterol levels of the blood.
- Nuts: Walnuts or almonds or hazelnuts are a rich source of unsaturated fats that are healthy for your heart and overall health, owing to their high levels of omega-3 fatty acids and linolenic acids.
- Oranges: A rich source of vitamin C, a large-sized orange is adequate for your body’s requirement for fighting off infections and providing skin firming collagens. These fruits are also rich in folate as well as fibre.
- Sweet potatoes: Owing to the high contents of the alpha and beta carotene, which give the sweet potato its colour, you should have one medium-sized sweet potato regularly for keeping your bones, eyes and immune system healthy.
- Broccoli: This can be called a green powerhouse as it is packed with vitamins A, C and K as well as folate. It offers a rich source of sulforaphane and isothiocynate, which is believed to help in alleviating throat cancer.
- Tea: Tea is high in flavonoid content which is an antioxidant, and offers a wide range of health benefits. A cupful of freshly brewed tea helps in fighting diabetes, Alzheimer’s and certain cancers.
- Spinach: This plant has the important vitamins along with potassium, magnesium, calcium, fibre and iron. Spinach is healthy and is recommended for all to-be mothers.
- Yogurt: A rich source of calcium, yogurt is known for staving off osteoporosis. It contains helpful bacteria which helps in the maintenance of gut health and reduces the chances of age-related intestinal ailments.
Eat these 10 superfoods are nutrient-rich and are considered to be beneficial for health and well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.