Get brief answers for your health queries from top gynaecologist. Its FREE!

What is your question?
Question Quality:
Where should we send secure notifications?
Ask FREE Question Securely
Complete privacy and anonymity guaranteed • Quick responses

Lybrate Guarantee

Your health & privacy matters the most to us!

100 percent Privacy Protection

100% Privacy Protection

We maintain your privacy and data confidentiality

Verified Doctors

Verified Doctors

All Doctors go through a stringent verification process

Quick responses

Quick Responses

You will receive responses to your health queries within 6-24 hours.

Currently Seeking Help
People Helped
Available Doctors

Recently Answered Health Questions

Dr. I am having pigmentation on my forehead, around my mouth, nose nd chin area along with acne marks. Do suggest me some gd medicine or treatment for the same.
1 Doctor answered
Hi. I have been masturbating for the past 4-5 years. And, now I am suffering with the problem of premature ejaculation. Even if I cuddle someone or smoke a cigarette, I can feel and see the fluid coming out of my penis due to over excitement. Please help as this is affecting my relations with girls. Please help me get rid of it asap. Thank you.
1 Doctor answered
I have mild backaches for the past 2 months which I feel is due to the cold weather and me sitting in one position most of the time. When I take a steam bath, it goes off partially. What do you suggest since it is not a major issue. I am only around 30-32 years of age and also do cycling some times in the morning.
1 Doctor answered
I have gynecomastia problem How to solve this without surgery Any medicine? I feel odd to see.
2 Doctors answered
What if I take thyroid medicine for hypothyroidism after meal, will it still work?
2 Doctors answered
Mere teeth healthy hai or mere dard bhi hota hai or is time two time toothpaste use kr rhi hu emoform toothpaste please help me peele bhi pad gye h teeth.
1 Doctor answered
My mother 73 years old ,weight 62, height 150 cm has been suffering from severe knee pain. Doctors have suggested knee replacement. She can walk within the house or less than 200 meters etc but she suffers from pain. Without operations, without pain killer how can she reduce her pain?
1 Doctor answered
Hi I want to have sex with my girlfriend till 1 hour but when I started to sex with her in 2-3 minutes I fall down so can you suggest me the best medicine to have long time sex I will be very thankful to you.
1 Doctor answered
I want to become fair. My body is fair but my face is not that fair. I want to go for shot after few weeks. So I want a fair skin. Please suggest me some of your best fairness methods or creams. Please suggest me.
1 Doctor answered
Hey, I'm A 16 Year old Boy. My Weight is About 60 kgs And Height about 5 ft 5 inches only. I Want To Increase my height and also get a muscular body. Can You Suggest Me A Diet Plan. And also Food to avoid.
1 Doctor answered
What Our Users Say?
Discussing a personal health problem with doctors is an uneasy experience and doing that online has been a big no. Lybrate changed that perception. A friend suggested Lybrate, and I got an excellent advice from a top doctor without revealing my identity.
25 years old, male from Chennai
32 years old, male from Ambala
20 years old, female from Ahmedabad
Ask FREE Question to Top gynaecologists