Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoyYour feedback matters!
I feel acidity in every morning. And I have to take 'oside20' tablets. Suggest me some ways how can I stop taking these tablets.
Doctor me and my wife having sex daily and I am getting less count and my wife too. For that what type of food we should take? How we get more energy? It will affect our future having daily sex?
Dear sir/madam, What are the reason for chickenpox (vericelli) virus attack? What are the precautions to be taken when vericelli virus attacks?
Dear Sir, My left hand is getting pain, and when I sit for some time I'm suffering from chest pain and back side. One day I suddenly wake up from sleep due to breath. So I'm practicing breathing (taking breath and releasing after few seconds .) So by practicing this daily I'm not getting hand pain. I want to know the reason. Requesting you Sir please help me.
I am 29 years old. My vitamin d3 level is very low. 15. I have been suffering from tiredness and weakness and also feel pain and burning sensation in my muscle and also in my legs and hands. Is this a nervous problem? What kind of treatment I have to take and is this a dangerous problem for my health? Please help me.
A rash on your child’s body or their regular cough bouts can sometimes be triggered by an allergy. We can excuse it by calling it a common flu or a heat rash, but the reason behind it might be something you are not aware of. Your child might be allergic, and it is imperative for you to find out that exact thing your child is allergic to, it can be dust, nuts that you may think is beneficial for your child’s health or even the fabric of the clothes you put on them. Allergies are caused when children come in contact with allergens, which can he inhaled, injected or even eaten unknowingly. If you see any of the symptoms of allergies, consult your doctor at the earliest and do not treat it lightly.
Some common triggers for allergies
These are divided into four groups
- Foods: Certain foods like peanuts, eggs, milk and it products which you feed your child might be triggering their allergy.
- Outdoors: When kids play outside pollens from trees or flowers might causes allergies. Even insect bites and stings are a major trigger
- Indoors: Animal fur or hair and even dust mites and mold that exist in your house can trigger an allergy
- Irritants: Common irritants like cigarette smoke, perfumes or even car exhaust should be watched out for.
Symptoms of common allergies
- Nasal Congestion: It is referred to as stuffy nose, which is very common in kids. Allergies are the most common cause of chronic nasal congestion (a stuffy nose) in children. Sometimes a child’s nose is congested to the point that he or she breathes through the mouth, especially while sleeping.
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever): It is also common and its symptoms include a runny or itchy nose and constant sneezing. A child with allergies may also have itchy, watery, red eyes and chronic ear problems. Even though it’s commonly known as “hay fever,” allergic rhinitis isn’t triggered by hay and doesn’t cause fever.
If you suspect your child has an allergy, make an appointment to consult a specialist. Start a diary before the appointment and keep track of what symptoms your child experiences and what you think causes them.
I am 22 years old boy, sometimes I bleed while going to motion. This is happening from past two years, I bleed from motion continually for a week this happens once in two months, is there any risk for life or any precautions for cancer?
I'm 22 years old. While going latrine, I'm getting tight stool and blood. From last 3 days. I'm frequently getting this situation. Please help me. And give me remedies.
My age just 19. And I have a problem on chest. My left chest is chest pain. Please suggest me what reason for pain.
Dear Doctor, my wife (62 years old + weight 63.3 kg+ height 5.1â) suffered from chikungunya fever in Sep 2016 for few days and since then she was having some swollen at ankle joint which now extended with pain to all joints of ankle, knee, wrist, shoulder, elbow, fingers of palm & foot. Sometimes pain and swollen appears flying. Followings were observed in pathological test: R factor-negative C- Reactive protein-1.2 mg/dl TLC-6100/cumm ESR-20 mm 1st hour polymorph-60% lymphocyte-38% eosinophil-02% Heam0globin-11,00 gm/dl PCV-31.8 % MCV-91. 9fl MCH-31.5 pg MCHC-34.3 g /dl Platelets count- 1.26 lacs S.URIC ACID-4.5 mg/dl SGPT-37 units/l sgot-30 units/I PLASMA GLUCOSE-134.0 mg/dl THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)-3.43.Please suggest some homoeopathy treatment. Thanks.
The doc prescribed me benfotiamine, mecobalamin, alpha lipoic acid, chromium picolinate and inositol for anxiety and nerves strongness but now I m facing issues like lack of concentration in studies and lack of multi tasking skills how can these side effects be reversed and is their any other side effects of these vitamins/minerals given to non diabetic.
Sir, It's been more than 10 Days of swelling on my forehead. 10 Days back when I waked up in the morning I saw one insect bite above my left eyebrow and it started itching and become red swell. It swelled for more than 2 Days and then it vanished. After 2 -3 Days it again it get swelled in the centre of forehead and went to right eyebrow and it is still red swollen and itching. Please help me and suggest.
My brother had old besan of 3-4 days a week back. Uske next day he had a bad stomach ache. Phir sit has been a week eating that besan bt uska week mai 4 baar stomach ache ho chuka hai. Sometimes the stomach ache that zada. Baki time its a light stomach ache. Tomorrow around 1-2: 30 he had a bad stomach ache. He goes to the gym and also take good nutritious food of paneer roti rice and everything bas bahar ka khana thodha kam kar diya hai bt he has not stopped eating bahar ka khana ek dum se. N a week before he had been eating corns for 3 days consecutively but he ate that a week back. Why is he having so much so stomach ache. Its not tht ki he hav the stomach ache regularly but for 3-4 days it was continuous n then kl usse raat ko stomach ache huA. Why is that happening with him?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
People with hepatitis C often worry about passing the virus on to loved ones unknowingly, especially if they have just been diagnosed. Contrary to popular belief, it takes a lot for someone to catch hepatitis C. For the record, you can only catch the virus through blood ? not through coughing, sneezing, kissing, hugging, shaking hands, sharing eating utensils, etc. In other words, everyday contact is pretty risk-free; however, since hepatitis C is a virus that can be transmitted through blood, it?s important to follow the necessary precautions. Here are 10 tips from the American Liver Foundation to help protect yourself and others.
1. Never share razors, toothbrushes, nail clippers or filers (especially if you get manicures and pedicures) or anything else that might have your or someone else?s blood on it.
2. Always make sure that your open wounds, cuts and sores are completely covered.
3. Avoid donating blood, organs, tissue or sperm/semen.
4. Be extra careful when throwing anything away with blood on it, including feminine products, tissues, bandages, or anything for that matter.
5. As far as sex goes, it?s pretty rare for hepatitis C to be transmitted through intercourse believe it or not, but it?d still be wise to use condoms to protect yourself and your partner from HIV/AIDS and other STIs out there.
6. If tattoos and piercings are your thing, always make sure the shop you attend is licensed and the equipment used is 100 percent sterile. The same advice applies to acupuncture since the practice involves needles.
7. Breastfeeding is safe, but do not breastfeed if the nipples are cracked and/or bleeding.
8. If you inject drugs (and we are NOT recommending or endorsing drug use in any way), first seek out a treatment program. If you choose to continue drug use, do not share needles with others.
9. If you have no choice but to come into direct contact with blood, always wear gloves.
10. Clean spilled blood from surfaces ? including dried blood ? using a bleach and water solution.