Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujetha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SujethaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am taking Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first timw intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. Prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st sept morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal I did not have any intercourse after 14th july. Is their any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to redo hpt or BHCG test? Moreover have done hpt with first morning urine with two different brand both says negative. It is 16 weeks from intercourse. I t was negative within the time frame and it remained until after 12 hours when I was about fo to discharge the kit. It showed a grey line on one brand. As menses was about to ocuur on 11th and it did not occur still now. Did a usg yesterday almost 4 months after last intercourse it showed only pcod. Is their still any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to repeat BHCg? Or hpt?
My wife got menses on 20th of Dec and again she got menses on 4 th of Jan and her age is 26 and she is normal and still we did not have sex from marriage, give me an solution.
Hello Doctor I'm 20 weeks pregnant and my skin's some part like nose forehead chin and neck are becoming dark during pregnancy. Please suggest how to get rid of it?
Diwali exposes you to fire, smoke, heavy doses of artery-clogging fats, sugar quantities much, much higher than your daily recommended intake. If you drink, there's the 5 days of fighting hangover with even more alcohol.
This dangerous traditional recipe can be overcome.
Pay attention to the following health tips - these are the bare minimum you need to stay fit, happy and healthy enough to party into the new year.
Burning up the air
Respiratory ailments are going to see a jump in city folk. These include allergies, asthma and pollution, caused not only by firecrackers but the number of people driving around delivering diwali goodies. Asthma patients should avoid firecrackers - especially those that emanate smoke. If you have to, organize a aerial-firecracker display early in the evening (9-ish), before the air gets clogged with sulfurous smoke. Keep your inhaler and asthma medication nearby before and after diwali.
Practicing mithai safety
More than avoiding binging on the mithai, the increase in food adulteration around diwali is what will hurt your health more. There is reportedly an increase in misbranded, substandard and unsafe sweets during diwali.
To keep yourself safe, remember to check the manufacturing and expiry dates, along with license number of packed products, and always get a bill against your purchase. Kaju and besan sweets are the safest - they have the least chances of adulteration. Avoid'chhena' and'khoya' sweets, along with sweets and milk products from roadside shops.
Diwali, snacking and weight gain
A sudden shock to both normal meals and regular sleep patterns comes from late night parties binge-eating'tanking' up on alcohol and lack of exercise. Instead, undertake a military-like mindset towards practicing moderation, especially towards friers food, alcohol. Replace oily snacks with a combination of fresh fruits, curd dips, raw salads, roasted food items and nuts like almonds and pistachios.
And, since being a monk during diwali is socially frowned upon, the drinking and eating out needs to be balanced with a post-diwali detox. This requires a change in diet, as will as ayurvedic massages and steam bath to leach out toxins. Replace carbohydrates and proteins with fibre and vitamins in your diet, and take more water.
My periods are going to start on Friday, I took I can pregnancy home test today I.e Monday. It shows 2 lines. Shall I test again? Am I pregnant? Or could it be false.
Hi lam summaya tajder my marriage 2years complete still now lam was nt pregnant lhad thriord problem lam 50mg yesterday test it normal 1one more that tb problem infertility patient tb 12months completed its normal. How should l conceive pregnancy.
I have been suffering from the problem of irregular periods since past 10 months. I have also consulted homeopathic doctor and still there were no improvement. I have been gaining weight so far and its 2 month passed and I did not have mensuration. Last tym when I had mensuration it was for hardly 1 day and a half. Is it a problem of increasing weight or anything else?
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.