Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Raghuveer Raju BoosaYour feedback matters!
Hi,24, I am facing a difficult time due to my career and marriage. I am unmarried right now, but there is pressure on me for that. I was a calm person. Considerably calm person. But now I am getting irritable, and I loose control while reacting on very small things. I am never happy, I have lost interest in my favorite things, I do not like going out now, I just want to know, is it normal? Am I facing any kind of depression?
My wife 50 year old female for almost 15 years now that she has mental disorder namely: 1. She keep on talking to my self 2. Get provoked when I talks of my sistors, mother 3. Does not take proper food she does not go to doctor she says she is ok and no medication is required can you suggest how we go about?
Hello every one! my problem is I get used to think whole day more n more my mind never stop like a reel is playing in my mind continuesly. Dnt know why is happening this to me. Negative thoughts came and anxiety fear of dying is happen most of the time. Dnt know why? I tried mdd xr, cnotril, petril md. But did not worked on me then I droped it and start meditation and yoga and join gym now this will happen when I am alone and I think I am in pressure or dnt know may be depressed plzzz help mee xr, cnotril, petril md. But did not worked kn me then I droped it and start meditation and yoga and join gym now this will happen when I am alone and I think I am in pressure or dnt know may be depressed pleasecontinuously. Dnt know why is happening this to me.
My wife had 2 miscarriages over the past 2 years we are young and unexperienced. She had taken I pills to prevent the first one and the second one apparently was due to stress. We are trying to conceive this year are they any advices or any help we should consider.
My father is addicted to alcohol. I want him to leave this. Can you suggest me some ways which I can do ti let him leave drinking.
I'm loosing hope in life. I get so hyper at times that I feel like killing myself. The thought of death is always on my mind. I have two kids I'm married for 12yrs. I don't get the urge for sex also as a result there is constant fights between us. I just don't want to live anymore. I was the reason for my dads death; he was taking my tension. Please help.
I am not able to concentrate on my studies my doing my post graduation. My mind is always diverted. Doesn't feel like studying I am facing a major issue.
I am 20 year old male. Whenever I start concentrating on any academy related topic in some deep. Then I feel ache on my brain. And it becomes difficult to concentrate further. What should I do.
Everyone forgets things once in a while, but for some people this forgetfulness can be a sign of a bigger problem. People who cannot remember important information about their life may be said to be suffering from dissociative amnesia. This can cause memory loss of specific events and themes or make the person forget a majority of their identity and history in general. This dissociative disorder can be mild or be severe enough to affect the daily functioning of a person.
Lost memories cannot be brought back with treatment but treatment can help a person suffering from this disorder reconnect with people and feel secure in their surroundings. The treatment of this condition must be customized to the person’s symptoms. Some forms of treatment for dissociative amnesia are:
- Psychotherapy: This is also known as talk therapy as it largely involves conversations between the patient and doctor. It is the main form of therapy used to treat this condition and can also act as an umbrella for many other types of therapy.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: Cognitive therapy focuses on changing the person’s behaviour. It focuses on thinking patterns and feelings that are harmful to the person self-image.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing: Dissociative amnesia is often associated with traumatic events. In such cases eye movement desensitization and reprocessing is used to address symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorders such as nightmares and flashbacks.
- Dialectic behaviour therapy: People who have suffered from abuse or trauma may have severe personality disturbances which may include dissociative amnesia. In such cases, dialectic behaviour therapy may be used.
- Family therapy: Dissociative amnesia is often a recurrent condition and affects not only the life of the patient but that of his or her family as well. Hence therapy for the entire family is often necessary.
- Creative therapies: Cognitive therapy includes art therapy, music therapy etc. This allows patients to explore different ways of expressing their thoughts and feelings.
- Meditation: Meditation and practising relaxation techniques make people more aware of their internal stress levels and equip them to better handle their symptoms.
- Clinical hypnosis: When being used to treat this disorder, hypnosis allows a person to express thoughts and emotions they may have hidden form their conscious minds. Through hypnosis the patient can achieve a different state of consciousness through relaxation techniques, concentration and attention.
- Medication: Dissociative amnesia cannot be treated through medication but antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication can help deal with the disorder by calming the mind.