Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagalakshmi Gogikar
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. Nagalakshmi GogikarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Life a gift from GOD and parents how do you lead your life is in your hands, success and failure are steps for your life.
The most successful Male or Female they claimed longer ladders with hard work Right From TATA, Birla, top industrialist in Indian Sri Abdul Kalam Indian scientist Barak Obama(USA President) they work from 4.0 AM to 11.00 PM 16 to 18 hours per day, and they have all kinds of stress.
As a counselling Specialist (Masters in Counselling psychology) what i can say that everyone has stress Right from Education, Family, Relation ship, Interpersonal relations,
A phone call away getting guidance from counselling specialist will give a good life.
My Boyfriend And I Are Together For 6 years. I Love Him But Sometimes Situation Gets Worse For Expectations, Unfulfilled but We Manage to end Our days together. I tell him everything whatever it is but yesterday I got physical with my best friend for no reason (or I don't know ). We had Sex and now I am getting to much depressed for cheating him. I can't confess him that and innerly I am getting broken and depressed. I didn't want to cheat him neither I want sex from any other. But I don't know how this all happened.Please suggest.
I am 40 years old female. I hv to take thyroid 50 tablet every day. I feel it has v severe adverse effect on my voice. It crackled I mean I hv to speak deep down from my throat with strange and hoarse voice. Pl guide.
Im taking rechamp gold and still 5 in morning to treat breathlessness due to anxiety and szetalo plus at night from two months now I firstly reduced my dose to szetalo plus only and im fym but when I reduced it to settle 5 now im facing same issue what to do can I never get properly kk.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.