Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khan M.A.M
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Khan M.A.MYour feedback matters!
Thank you very much for your reply I'm really grateful to know the ans. I have few close friends they love me Nd support me as well even I think to join in a beautician course I'm really looking forward for this but r you really sure if I do chat with frndz go outside with them Nd join d course my prob will be solved? Coz my husband is not staying with us he is working in abroad Nd he comes home once in a year Nd I have to maintain all responsibilities alone which I can not bother every time. I do not have family support I told you my parents r not supportive Nd I have mood swing prob. I go outside with friends, chat with them it makes me happy for few days but after that depression will come again Nd I have to take those medicines lamitor od 50 Nd for insomnia I have to take rivotril. I know everybody has prob in there way but they may find out the way to come out I'm also trying d same. I was a very charming talkative spontaneous person everybody loved me wanted to be with me I had a positive way to live life but now a days I can not recognise myself all those positivity have gone. I do all my duties forcefully means I do not want to do but have to do like this. I love my child love my husband but the way life goes on I'm not happy may be I'm thinking too much abt it but still whatever I feel I just explain. Please suggest me some positive ways to live my life with full of energy suggest me some antidepressant medicines which makes me happy not necessary if you think Thanking you Sharmila Das Si.
My seven year old child has anxiety issues—significant being too anxious about time lines and suffers from separation related anxiety, feeling of insecurity while stepping out of home or coming across surprises/uncertainties. These have made the child very reserved and unable to make friends, easily. We seek advice to rule out any ‘anxiety disorder’ trying to take roots at these early formative years of the child.
Doctor I am feeling depressed because of some taboo unwanted sexual relation between family members. Do not know how to handle this situation. Please help.
I am suffering from depression, I get angry on little things, keep crying all the night without reason, When I get angry I feel irritated and even sometimes I slap and scratch myself for controlling my anger and irritation. People don't feel comfortable with this strange behaviour of mine. What is the cause of this. Please help me!
I can't concentrate on my studies or whatever work I do. My mind gets distracted alot. And I have a weak memory what should I do. From next month my exams will start. I am a bit tensed.
I am feeling really sad about my education, I could not get good marks till now and i have boards now next month. I am feeling holeless and i cannot concentrate on studies. Please suggest ?
Hi, anxiety attack issue and most of the doctors advised me to do meditation but I found that it didn't work out. I was recovering from this problem but in recent time I again start feeling the Same and found myself more exhausted and defeated. Can you please advised what can be causes of this and what can be the solution for this. It's like a mental challenge for me.
For a fully functional and productive life, a person requires a healthy body and a healthy mind. Mental health issues could range from depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, dementia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, autism and other causes. Hence, it is important that a person pays attention to these mental health disorders to avoid further problems in their lives, as well as the lives of the people around them.
Here are a few reasons as to why a person should not avoid or ignore their mental health problems:
- Better Physical Health: There is a solid association between the brain and the body. In case you are in physical pain, your work and family life might be influenced or you will be unable to do the activities you might like. This can prompt anxiety, nervousness and depression. People with physical health issues are three times more prone to look for mental health care than those without physical conditions as physical health problems can prompt mental distress and mental health issues can impair your physical health.
- Enhanced Productivity and Financial Stability: Stressful situations may trigger reactions that can make a person unproductive and lead to financial problems as well. Some people end up abandoning their homes, going bankrupt or homeless after trying to manage some sort of mental illness.
- Less Strain on the Family: Mental sickness or disorders influence families as well. The children of individuals with mental health issues are at more serious danger for misuse, disregard and an extensive variety of emotional and behavioral issues. Since they cannot look up to their parents for help and they frequently isolate themselves from their friends and most of them do not get the required social backing. Much of the time, the impact extends into adulthood, driving children to look for psychological or mental treatment of their own.
- Evasion of Crime and Victimization: A few studies recommend that individuals with untreated mental health, particularly in combination with other risk factors, might be at risk of carrying out criminal activities, violence or most probably becoming victims themselves. The danger increases gradually when the individual uses medications or alcohol or has acute symptoms. It could also happen if they are not aware of their mental state or have a poor adherence to medication. Usually, acts of violence happen against relatives or somebody in the individual's nearby group of friends or in close proximity to them.
- A Longer, Happier Life: Individuals with even a mild mental health issue may have a lower life expectancy and a short life span. Those with the largest amounts of depression or nervousness had the danger of death that increased an incredible ninety-four percent, mostly identified with heart diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.