Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in HUBLI and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya Mahadev HonawadYour feedback matters!
I am 28 and my wife is 27. We are married from last 3.5 years and have a baby girl of 1.5 yrs. Initially my wife used to have sex regularly, but nowadays she is not at all interested in sex. She do not like having it, situation is that at tyms its only once in a month. I have to taunt her or pressurise her to have otherwise she will not have there is very rare occasions when se gets excited. I had tried everything to fantasies her but she is as it is. When asked she used to say that I am getting tired and want sleep thats why, although she is a housewife. Apart from the household work nothing extra she do. What should I do to bring my sex life normal.
I am 8th months pregnant and having sleepless nights with all negative thinking in my mind and sometimes if I dnt thnk anything also I dnt get sleep my gynaecologist said it may b anxiety insomnia she gave me zolfresh 5 mg once at bed time is it is safe to take the medicine in pregnancy.
I am a 25 yr old girl having severe hair loss problem and also from past 9 yrs my periods are not coming. My fsh and lh levels are too high, also y haemoglobin is10. Kindly suggest me to get my periods regular and also to get my hair fall problem reduce.
Hi, I was 20 years, and married ,last month me and my hubby took treatment for getting pregnancy doctor did all tests everything is gud, but my ovary is small ,she gave injection to increase the size of ovary, and gave medicines for conceiving, but I got my periods on 5 of march my last period was 8 of Feb and before period was on 25 Jan means last month I got my periods again after 15 days of my before periods, now doctor suggest me to take krimson 35 tablets for 21 days, did I get pregnancy when using krimson 35 tablets? Means when I searched in google some body wrote that this is a type of birth control pills and some are saying other reasons, if I get pregnant this month I was very happy, because next month I am going another state I am having exams. Means me and my hubby are at different places, Can you please help me doctor.
I took unwanted 72 pill after 24 hours of the sex. My. Expected date for bleeding is. 12 april. Usually I get periods of 25 days, is that pill is worthful.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.