Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in HUBLI and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya Mahadev HonawadYour feedback matters!
You have heard about metabolism, chances are it is in relation to weight loss. Metabolism is bigger than weight loss. It is about a healthier, better you. If you want to fire up your metabolism and do not have any idea how to do it, you have come to the right place. If you have tried to speed up your metabolism before but do not see visible results, all that you need to do to speed up your metabolism.
Fire up your metabolism
Fast metabolism fuel #1: exercise smart
Fast metabolism fuel #2: eat right
Fast metabolism fuel #3: de-stress
Hello doctor, we are married couple. 2 years marriage but still with out condom we find difficult to penetrate. We are planning for baby from 8 months. But as we both are working n our offices are far from home. So we always not in a mood to do at night. Which left us helpless. Also we are getting late month by month, also which lubricant we should use as I find very difficult to penetrate whenever we try even after office fatigue. So please help us.
Are the foods marketed actually sugar free? Does no added sugar mean that it is zero calorie? Have you ever thought if some ingredient is missing, some component needs to be substituted in its place? These are some of the few questions that needs to be answered before you jump onto buy the sugarless stuffs.
- Check for the ingredients added in the foodstuff like sucralose, high fructose corn syrup,molasses etc. These are the other names given to sugar to misguide the customer.
- Watch out if the base raw material itself is high in sugar like refined flour/maida, dryfruits like figs/anjeer, dates. Though dry fruits are definetely a better substitute to sugars, but cannot be categorised as sugarless.
- Check for the addition of fats and oils like refined fat/ hydrogenated fat. Though this may not affect the sugars immediately but definetely harmful if you have high cholesterol levels.
So, next time just donot bounce on the sugarless foods but do a mindful eating with regards to how much you are eating.
Am having tumour like things in my nipple, am a male, I had it so far when I was matured, and now am facing the same problem. please help me.
Doctor sahab my baby is not gaining weight properly or not eating anything is the one of the major complain in any parenting forum and in my clinic also. This blog is dedicated to those parents who always concerned about baby weight. I will try to cover all step by step. This post is only for exclusive breast feeding baby means below 6 months of age baby. At birth baby weight should be approximately 3kg or more than that. Less than 2.5 kg is low birth weight. Babies lost there weight in initial days and regain there birth weigh around 10th to 14 th day of life. In first 3 months growth rate is approximately 25 to 30 gm per day after that it will increase @ 400 gms per month till 1 year. Weight will double at 5 months and triple at 1 year. Usually we compare our baby weight with others and get frustrated our baby is not healthy. We expect chubby photogenic baby. So here I will try to explain the whole story.
Let's start from the very beginning the story start the day we decide to have a baby. Maternal nutritional status and medical fitness have a mojour role. Single infection can cause low birth weight baby or preterm. In us dental infection is one of the majour cause of preterm baby. We adviced to consult couples before and after pregnancy for any problem. You can have folic acid 3monthes before concepction. Mother, short interval of previous pregnancy, maternal hemoglobin level, nutritional status, high bp (pih, viral infection, bleeding per vaginal, chromosomal abnormalities can be cause of low birth wight, prematuered or iugr baby. Women should have healthy food, do some light exercise and try to live stress free life.
In second part of story baby born with certain weight and maturity. Weight less than 2.5 kg is low birth weight and birth before 37 weeks called premature baby. Baby weight gain is mostly affected by recurrent infection and feeding and temperature for initial days.
Too hot or too cold weather can affect weight. Try to wear one extra clothes what we are wearing like if we are comfortable in half shirt we can wear him full shirt or if we are comfortable in full shirt we can wear him a half sweater more. In winter we have wear him cap and shocks but in summer only cotton jhabla is sufficient.
New born babies had low immunity so chances of infection is much more. To prevent infection you should remember these things
- try to touch baby after hand wash and try to not touch the above the wrist joint. We touch by infected hand and baby keep the same hand in his mouth get stomach infection.
- don't give any antibiotics without without consulting doctor and complete full course of antibiotics
- immunize your child as per schedule.
- avoid bottle feed if possible and if you are using it should be properly sterilized.
Exclusive breast feeding is adviced till 6 months. There is either problem in milk production and ejection or technique of feeding.
- Milk production and ejection: Milk production is controlled by prolactin harmone. For most part of milk production is use it or loose it process. The more often baby nurse the more milk you make. Oxytocin harmone is responsible for milk ejection. Suckling, thought of the baby, sound and sight of
- Baby stimulate milk ejection: Stress is the major suppress of milk ejection. Plenty of water, milk, apricot, poppy seed, papaya, oatmeal, carrot, bottle ground, funnel seed, basal leaf, can be used to augmentation of milk production.
- Breast feeding: Proper positioning and attachment is necessary for successful breast feeding. Try to feed baby with one breast at a time so baby can get for milk and hind milk both. For flat or inverted nipple can be corrected by syringing method. Tounge tie or fungal infection can be cause of improper feeding. Feed your baby on demand or every 2hr. If baby satisfied he should sleep 2 to 3 hrs after feeding, passes 6 to 8 time urine. 5 to10 min sufficient for feeding if your baby takes half an hour means you had less milk production. Initial 3monthes feeding frequency8 to10 times day after 7 to 8 times a day may be sufficient.
- Condition related to baby: For preterm and low birth weight kangaroo mother care is very useful. Where baby is kept in vertical position between the mother breast under the clothes so both skin can be in touch. You have to keep baby at least 1 to 2 hrs in a single sitting and as long as you can. It helping milk production and weight gain of baby. Repeated infection of respiratory tract, stomach infection, urinary tract infection, some congenital infection, metabolic disorder may cause slow weight gain. Neurological insult during delivery may cause slow weight gain with delayed mile stones.
- Motherhood is a great honor and privilage: It is the most challenging and utmost satisfying job, and as in every job first year is most difficult one with less paying with no vacation. As a man we never understand these things. So big salaute to those moms who day and night care there baby and wish best of luck.
1. Raw spinach
2. Raw broccoli
8. Olive oil
If I have pcod means what is the problems I'l face? How can I reduce that quickly in simple normal herbal way?
Im a diagnosed pcod patient, lastly I got my periods on March 15 by taking meprate, after that I dint take any medicines but yesterday I got my periods, bleeding was for one day only that was maroon in colour, today I dint have bleeding. I'm worried about it please help me.
Everybody has fears. But when is it a phobia and not simply a fear? There are certain symptoms to look out for such as difficulty breathing, feeling dizzy or light headed, trembling or shaking, feeling overwhelmed, fear of losing control, an intense need to leave the space etc. Phobias can be categorized into many different types like animal phobias (snakes, spiders, rodents etc.), natural environment phobias (heights, storms, water, dark etc.), situational phobias (enclosed spaces, flying, driving etc.) and blood-injection-injury phobias (illness, needles, medical procedures etc.).
It is important to know when it is time to seek help for your phobia. Some ways you could know are:
- You recognize the fear is unreasonable and excessive
- You start avoiding certain places and situations
- Your avoidance interferes with daily functioning
- You’ve had the phobia for at least 6 months
In the meanwhile, follow these steps to help control your phobia:
1. Make a list:
Make a list of all the situations related to your phobia that you are frightened of. For example, if you are afraid of flying, your list may include waiting at the security point, booking your ticket, watching other planes take off or land etc.
2. Create you fear ladder:
Arrange the items on your list from least to most scary. The first item can induce anxiety but not so much that it stops you from trying it. When creating this ladder, keep in mind what you want your end goal to be, this can help you breakdown the items easier.
3. Work your way down the ladder:
Start working your way down the ladder taking it one step at a time. Start with the first item on your list then only when you are comfortable with that should you move on to the next item. It is important to wait until the item you are on no longer gives you any anxiety before moving on the next one.
It is important to practice this as often as you can. Repeated exposure to the fear will reduce the anxiety being felt. That being said, don’t rush through the steps. Go at a pace you are comfortable with and don’t move on until you on longer feel anxious in that situation.
While you are going through the items it is important to consciously breathe when anxious. When we are anxious our breathing gets hitched, our heart rate increases and we star sweating. When this happens, it is important to take some deep breaths and relax your whatever muscles are tensing. When your breathing normalizes again try going into the situation again to breathe deeply while doing so.
I'm pregnant and I'm having cramps on and off. Is this fine? What are the chances and symptoms of miscarriage.
Namaste, Yesterday we had unsecured sex (4th day of my wife's periods) :(Is it safe to use contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy? Please suggest.
Please help me Dr. Help krde bahot tension mei hu darr lg rha kahi mai pregnant to nahi. Koi Dr. Mujhe detail mei jwaab nhi de rha aap log Dr. Ho please help krdo. Mai unmarried hu isliye itna stress hai I know meri galti hai but please help me. I have an unprotected sex 2 times with my bf on 17 march and on 24 april. Uske bad 9 may ko mera periods aata hai but mere usual periods se bahot jyada hi difference tha it was just brown blood spotting and only for 3-4 days , mere periods hmesa se 25-26 din pr aate rhe hai kbhi aisa nahi hua or 6-7 din tk rhta hai. 9 may bad 2 june fir se 25 din bad hi mere periods aate hai but phir vaise hi brown bleeding bahot hi km bahot jyada km just a spotting. Or pichle 1 month se I feel early pregnancy symtoms like: headche , constipation , stomach pain, back pain, breast tenderness soreness, nipples tingles and most important white lotion type vaginal discharge. Maine may mei 3 bar urine test kra 1-1 week k gap pr sare negative aaye fir maine 9 june ko b-hcg test krwaya usme hcg (1.20) aaya. Fir maine ek gynaecologist ko bhi dikhaya unhone ultrasound kra btaya ki cysts hai. Medicine di or 10 injection di (placentrax injection) unhone kaha tha ab mera properly period aa jana chahiye ye sari medicine injection k bad. But ab to mera period hi nahi aaya spotting tk nhi hai koi 29 days ho gye hai already kbhi aisa nhi hua hai mere periods hmesa sahi se aate rhe hai.in sab k wajah se mai koi kam nhi kr pa rhi unmarried hu bahot tension mei hu meri training chal rhi jin Dr. Ko dikhaya tha unhe ab 26july k phle dikha tk nhi skti coz mai apni ca training k liye bahar hu kya kru plzz suggest me. Koi medicine hai kya jisse periods properly aa jaye jldi se jldi. Qki inn sari tension mei meri studies mera career sab spoil ho rha. please help me .
Benefits of carom seeds (ajwain) for digestion, pain relief, and skin!
Carom is a prominent Indian herb that, apart from being used in cooking, comes loaded with many health benefits. Check out these unbeatable benefits you must have carom every day.
1. Cures acidity: powdered mixture of carom seeds, cumin seeds, and dry ginger powder relieves of acid reflux and acidity.
2. Treats constipation: carom seeds when consumed with lukewarm water help in treating constipation.
3. Relieves asthma: concoction of carom seeds helps in expelling mucus from the body and eases the condition of acute asthmatic patients. When consumed with jaggery, it effectively treats bronchitis.
4. Subsides renal pain: concoction of carom seeds helps in subsiding renal pains that may be due to an infection in kidneys or even liver.
5. Eases toothache: mix 1 teaspoon of carom oil with equal amount of clove oil. Floss your teeth and gums with this mixture to cure mouth odor, tooth ache or decaying.
6. Treats skin ailments: make a paste of carom seeds to apply over skin eruption, pimples, boils. This paste can even render relief to eczema patients.
7. Regulates pms: soak carom seeds over night and grind finely. Drink this to regulate scanty or excessive flow during PMS.
8. Benefits in arthritis: massage carom oil over painful joints and get relief from rheumatic pain.
9. Cures diarrhea: acute diarrhea can be easily cured with carom seeds. Prepare a brew of carom seeds to be consumed two times a day.
10: lightens facial scars: mix carom seeds powder with curd to be applied over acne scars. Follow this remedy consistently for 10 days and scars will start getting lighter.
11. Acts a mosquito repellent: mix carom seeds powder with mustard oil. Now smear this mixture over cardboard pieces and tie them at convenient places inside the room. This will keep irksome mosquitoes at bay.
12. Treats piles: the pain of piles can be effectively minimized by consuming carom seeds powder with buttermilk, seasoned with rock salt, after meals.
13. Enhances sexual ability: grind roasted carom seeds along with clarified butter and few tamarind kernels. Add 1 teaspoon of this powder to one glass milk with a dash of honey. Drink this every night. Over the time, this would enhance the sexual ability.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Kitchen Spices That Heal Big Time
Ensure a mix of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts and dairy on a daily basis.
Promoting fruit and vegetables consumption is essential for good health both now and in the future. An easy way to remember this is to serve a fruit and vegetable at each meal and one at snack time. Having your child fill up on produce will keep them from snacking on high- calorie, but empty nutrient varieties of junk food.
It is hard to binge on fruits and vegetables as the fiber has a satiating effect; kids will stop when they feel full. With junk food, the salt and sugar present cause an addictive eating response whereby the child continues to eat and eat, never feeling satisfied.
But we live in a world empowered by media; and children, being the most susceptible part of our society, are heavily targeted by media. This brings us to a point where most of us give in to the demand for junk foods and as a result, nutrition suffers. While we may let our children and ourselves too indulge once in a while, eating healthy as a routine for the entire family would go a long way in establishing eating patterns for their life.
Did pregnancy test and result is negative. She is not pregnant. But last periods on 28 june. Now 28 july? Didn't get the period. Why.
The human appendix which thought to be of little use to the body may actually serve as a reservoir for beneficial gut bacteria a new study has found. The appendix a narrow pouch that projects off the caecum in the digestive system has a notorious reputation for its tendency to become inflammed (appendicitis) often needing surgical removal as in the study found on mammal species that species with an appendix have higher average concentration of lymphoid (immune) tissue in the caecum, which can stimulate growth of some types of benefecial gut bacteria.