Exams are really tough times for most students irrespective of the level of their preparation. It is natural to get anxious before and during the exam time. Anxiety is a natural state in which people are either uneasy or fearful, depending on the situation that is making them anxious. Generally, students suffer from anxiety and fear when exam time approaches.
Forms of ailment
Depending on the medical studies conducted throughout the world, anxiety is divided into the following types -
Students usually suffer from generic anxiety disorders before and during the exam. An apt amount of anxiety leads to great results as it makes the person serious about his or her goals and focus on the same.
Anxiety is something that everyone suffers from at one or the other point in their life. The levels of suffering can be different from person to person. The major symptoms of anxiety are listed below -
* Shortness of breath
* Dizziness and unsteadiness
* Trembling or shaking
* Heart palpitations
* Hot flushes or chills
* Fear of going out of control
* Nausea and abdominal distress
Homoeopathy provides amazing treatment in the form of drugs for anxiety and phobia. There are multiple drugs in Homoeopathy for treating anxiety, some of which are listed below. Students can go for any of them and get rid of the exam fear so that they can perform well in their exams -
* Aconitum Napellus
* Arsenicum Album
* Argentum Nitricum
* Ignatia Amara
Losing weight is a challenge for most people, but is it so difficult? You don't need to stop eating your favourite food items or go on a liquid diet to lose weight. Amidst all the zillion diet plans flooding the internet are a few basic rules that are followed can help you achieve your dream figure. Here are some of these secrets.
1. Drink plenty of water: The urge to snack on something is not always driven by hunger. In most cases, it is thirst that makes you want to nibble on something. An adult should drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. This not only keeps you hydrated but also keeps your stomach full and keeps the hunger pangs away.
2. Keep a diary: Write down an honest account of what you eat and when you do so. This will give you an insight about your eating habits and show you the triggers that lead to binge eating. This will also serve as a reminder of when you last ate and lower the urge to snack. Additionally, it helps practice portion control.
3. Carry your own lunch: This is especially noteworthy for people who have lunch at work. Picking up a bite from a restaurant may be easier than packing lunch from home, but it leads to packing more calories and does nothing to help you lose weight. Instead, spend a little time in the morning packing a healthy lunch for yourself. When you make your own food, you not only control how much you eat, but also control the amount of salt and sugar being put into your food.
4. Eat, don't just drink: Juices are convenient to drink as well as digest, but when compared to eating the raw fruit, they have two major demerits. Firstly, juicing does not give you the fiber from the fruit. Secondly, since a juice is easy to digest, it does not satiate hunger for long. Eat smaller meals instead of having 3 big meals, it is much healthier to have 5-6 smaller meals at more frequent intervals. This has a number of benefits. It prevents snacking between meal and a smaller meal gives you just enough calories to keep you energized till your next meal. This prevents the formation of fat deposits.
5. Exercise: Lastly, no amount of dieting is going to help you unless you supplement it with regular exercise. If you can't find half an hour a day to exercise, try fitting in smaller bouts of exercise wherever possible.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death.
There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
* Blood Thinners
Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
* Compressions Stockings
If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods. f* Loose Fitting Clothing
You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.
The skin can get discoloured and dull and lose its glow. Freckles, sun exposure and scars are some usual causes, which can damage your skin. The usual over-the-counter cosmetic remedies for skin problems only provide temporary results.
Homeopathy stresses on fixing problems from within. Unlike other cosmetic creams, homeopathy can guarantee zero side-effects. The ingredients are all natural and do not harm your body. Homeopathy goes beyond the visible problems; it looks at what ails the body from inside.
Top Homeopathic Remedies for Healthy Skin:
If you have acne prone skin, you must get in the habit of checking skin care and cosmetics labels for acne causing, comedogenic ingredients. They are bad for your skin.