Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yatin Mehta
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Yatin MehtaYour feedback matters!
Risk factors you can change with lifestyle changes.
- Not getting regular exercise
- Doing a job or other activity that requires long periods of sitting, heavy lifting, bending or twisting, repetitive motions, or constant vibration, such as using a jackhammer or driving certain types of heavy equipment
- Smoking People who smoke are more likely than people who don't smoke to have low back pain.
- Being overweight. Excess body weight, especially around the waist, may put strain on your back although this has not been proved. But being overweight often also means being in poor physical condition, with weaker muscles and less flexibility. These can lead to low back pain.
- Having poor posture. Slumping or slouching on its own may not cause low back pain. But after the back has been strained or injured, bad posture can make pain worse. 'Good posture' generally means your ears, shoulders, and hips are in a straight line. If this posture causes pain, you may have another condition such as a problem with a disc or bones in your back.
- Being under stress. Stress and other emotional factors are believed to play a major role in low back pain, particularly chronic low back pain. Many people unconsciously tighten their back muscles when they are under stress.
I qm suffering for back pain heavily how can I relief from that it's paining in sleeping and doing work also. Is there any solution to recover that one.
Dear sir, I had few questions related to joint pain, Please help me sir, and please give some solutions to my questions 1. I do pull ups, push ups, for month, the wrist joint (right hand) got pain, and also the wrist joint nerve got twisted, I had a physiotherapy treatment by ultrasonic massage for 15 minutes twice a week, after a week, I relieved from the wrist joint pain (right hand). So sir please say about, to prevent the wrist pain, if it occurred. 2. A small tissue formed in a wrist joint on right hand, while pressing the joint it is visible, the rest period of time it doesn't visible 3. Is any possible way to increase a height after the age of 20 4. In my both hands, the nerves are visible very clearly, and also I am lean, so it is clearly visible, so is any remedy to invisible the nerves slightly Thank you sir
Hi doctor. i'm a software engg and I working for fifteen hours daily. And I had severe neck pain at end of day. Is any option to get relief from it.?
In the year 2011 my right leg was broken. At that time I had to do surgery and took steel implant with my leg. Now I have no difficulty for walking. My doctor suggested me not to remove the steel implant. Should I remove the steel implant? Please suggest me with your opinion.
Sleeping on your side
By making simple changes in your sleeping position, you can take strain off your back. If you sleep on your side, draw your legs up slightly toward your chest and put a pillow between your legs. Use a full-length body pillow if you prefer.
Sleeping on your back
If you sleep on your back, place a pillow under your knees to help maintain the normal curve of your lower back. You might try a small, rolled towel under the small of your back for additional support. Support your neck with a pillow.
Sleeping on your stomach
Sleeping on your stomach can be hard on your back. If you can't sleep any other way, reduce the strain on your back by placing a pillow under your pelvis and lower abdomen. Use a pillow under your head if it doesn't place too much strain on your back. If it does cause strain, try sleeping without a pillow under your head.