Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav JainYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor m 26 year old female n m pregnant its my 28th week. Donno y but m having my heart beat so fast from last one month. Got blood test ECG everything. All are fine. But still m having fast heartbeat. N specially after weakup early in the morning my body Isn't supporting me to do anything m feeling sickness laziness fast heart beat. So much hungry. Even some times m this much hungry tht I have to eat some thing around 3 aur 4 am. Its summer time n m I rajasthan feeling more heat than I usually do every year. Sometimes when m standing m feeling like m going to fall down. N m not having any kind of vomiting n nausea:). Plzz tell me is this situation is normal in this stage of pregnancy.
My age 38 I am sugar patient and blood pressure 160 90 cholesterol total 168 hdl 29 ldl 109 triglycerides 256 I am using glasses 750 mg losnaram 50 mg lipcard 160 using now 2 month bp is now also 160 90 not coming down what to do.
My father has been suffering from high blood pressure since 5 years. Now he used amlodac AT tablet. His BP is 140/95 in today. Now his legs and finger nerve become contract in today. So I want to know which medicine is better for him.
Endometrium is thickened & hyperechoic (ET -- 17-18 mm.). Suggested Histopathological examination. HB - 8.60 gm% due to excess bleeding last period 17-29. Now 11-15 period bleeding is less than last period. Generally HB is 11gm%. What should we do. She is advised by Ayurveda : Amrit Juice, Pari Kalap & Green More of Moral Company. Is it right.
Hi. I am 26 year old male. And since 5-6 days I am having a vibration like effect in my upper left chest area. It occurs on random timings and lasts for sometime or even couple of hours. First I thought this is due to acidity but isn't. I also have minor cough. Current heart rate - 76-80 BPM I want to know due to what this is occurring and the solution to this. I am quite worried about it.
I am 44 yrs male. My cholesterol level is 260 & TG is 353. I am a PSU employee my working condition far away from physical work. What should I do to control TG &cholesterol.
What is initial stage of high blood pressure and blood sugar? And how we protected our self from those diseases?
I am 44 years old man, when l walk 100-200 m feel chest pain and my breathe was going slow. L feel uncomfortable and just sit down, after 5-10 min l feel comfort to walk. My bp is always 130/100.
When I take a bath after go in sun my body got needle pain. Mostly got needle pain in chest and back its too hard for me to stay in sun I can't stand in sun for long time please give me some suggestion that I ill stop that pain.
My problems cholesterol. T. G 259. HDL 34. I am married 2math a go. My sexual time 1mint and second time not strong my panics.
What type of medicine I should try when high blood pressure? I am 32 year old guy and some I feel high blood pressure.
My name is jawed and i am having gastric problem and left side chest burning I have e consulted cardiologist many times he told me that due to anxiety my heart beat increases and 2d echo and ecg are normal 4 cardiologist I have consulted and told me to go to psychiatrist what should I do I fear daily and have palpitations more often.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart
Questions: What is the difference between hypertrophic cardiomyopathy vs simple physiological left ventricle hypertrophy? History: The ECG for my father (52, M) showed an abnormal r wave progression (early transition) and the printed ECG had the words "probable left ventricular hypertrophy" on it. My father isn't hypertensive, doesn't smoke or drink nor does he have weight issues. He exercises but not as excessively as a professional athlete (walks at a slow-medium pace for 1.5-2 hours every day). His resting heart rate is usually between 65-70. No exercise intolerance. The only symptom he has is a pain in his right shoulder that worsens when pressed (seems tender, no lymph node involvement). Given all of this, what is the difference between hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and plain LVH. As I understand, the former is a genetic condition but if someone presents with LVH, when does he/she have LVH and when does he have HCM because even HCM needs LVH (greater than 15 cm)? We've had no sudden cardiac deaths in our family that we remember (just strokes and one cardiac death as a complication of diabetes). In the same vein, how do we take this further? Do we need to schedule a 2D echo or something else (genetic tests?). Thanks!
Pain in left side of chest while taking deep breath. I have runny nose and sneezing. Suggest some medicine. I have no other problem.
In April I had been for endoscopy every thing is normal, in July there is slightly pain in left chest, I had been for ECG it's normal, now a days I am getting pain in liver side last 2 months, I had been for ultrasonic scan reports are normal, but little bit pain is there in liver side do the needful doctor.
It is said that, one in every three people are suffering from high blood pressure. It is estimated that at present more alone about 65 million people in US itself are suffering from this ailment. High blood pressure is a serious ailment that can cause heart attack, kidney failure, vision impairment, and it can even cause sexual problems. This ailment has no symptoms, and it is also regarded as one of the silent killers. In fact, erectile dysfunction, which is one of the serious ailments caused by high blood pressure can even affect the relationship between the couples.
High blood pressure and erectile dysfunction:
In the case of men, there is a direct link between sexual problem or erectile dysfunction and high blood pressure. Erection of the penis is caused by the two tissues called as corpora cavernosa. This tissue is made of small arteries and veins. During the process of erection, brain sends a signal to the nerve ending in the penis to dilate the arteries. This in turn makes the arteries to open sufficiently, and blood gets filled in empty spaces in the Penis. The relationship between high blood pressure and erectile dysfunction can be further analyzed as follows:
- Sexual arousal is caused by a male hormone called as Testosterone. In case a person is suffering from high blood pressure, he has low testosterone levels. Apart from this, in the course of time, those suffering from high blood pressure are prone to damage of lining on the arteries. This in turn affects the flow of blood in the arteries.
- On the other hand, in the case of a person suffering from high blood pressure, arteries fail to dilate and the smooth muscles of corpora cavernosa also fail to relax. Naturally, this affects the flow of blood to the Penis which in turn causes erectile dysfunction. Because of the combination of these two factors people suffering from high blood pressure suffer from the problem of Erectile Dysfunction.
Fear: It is natural that sexual problems can increase the anxiety levels, which in turn may lead to fear. As a result, the person may refrain from indulging in sexual activities. In fact, even one instance of erectile dysfunction is enough to fuel the fear, and the person would avoid indulgence.
There are medicines that can help the individual to manage this problem of erectile dysfunction due to high blood pressure. Apart from the medicine, the physician may also suggest exercises and certain restrictions on food. You should take the medicines strictly as per the physician's directions. With this, it should be possible to effectively manage the sexual problems in those suffering from high blood pressure.