In Ayurveda, Panchakarma is one of the most renowned detoxification processes, which aims at restoring your energy with the help of massages using medicated oils. Our vedic scriptures have written about Panchakarma, which can cure many diseases with the help of medicated oil and herbal remedies. The Panchakarma treatment goes in accordance to the charka samhita. It is one of the leading therapies in Ayurveda.
The panchakarma therapy follows five basic methods to detoxify the body by freeing it off from three dossiers including Vata, Pitta and Kapha. These processes are as following:
• Vamanam (Emesis Therapy or vomiting): The highly trained therapists eliminate Kapha. In this process, bronchitis, cold and cough gets cured. This treatment also helps in treating chronic disease like psoriasis.
• Virechanam (Purgation): This comes as one of the best processes to treat liver disease such as jaundice and hemorrhoids. It helps in eliminating toxic matter from the intestines. The therapists can administer therapeutic purgation or a therapeutic laxative to cure the ailment.
• Aasthaapana / Niruham: This process helps in curing the challenge of constipation, kidney stones, backaches, sciatics and other joint pains.
• Anuvaasan: Oil enema: This process is administered to those who suffer from diabetes, anemia, and obesity. These are the diseases which are caused by vatta. Hence we can say that all vata-aggravated diseases, including joint disorders, paralysis, constipation, arthritis, etc. can be cured by practising Anuvaasan.
• Nasyam: This process involves inhaling medicated oil via nostrils and eliminating excess toxins from sinus, throat, nose or head areas.
To ensure complete panchakarma detoxification, diet forms an important part both during and after panchakarma. Once the purification process is done, the patient when hungry should have khichdi which is a mixed veg meal.
You can consult doctors online for Panchakarma from anywhere, anytime at Lybrate. View consultation fee, reviews and patient feedback before consulting. Find best doctors in Agwanpur, Ajit Nagar, Ajronda, Ajronda Chowk, Anangpur Dairy, Ankhir and in any other locality in Faridabad.