Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. V P SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir , I am having severe leg pain (left leg) so that I can't walk freely sir please suggest some medicine for me.
Hello sir actually I am suffering from knee pain since 3 month At morning pain much on knee movement Suggest me a right medicine.
Hello Knee friends, I had part of my lateral meniscus removed with ACL repair in 2000. Currently within last 4-5 months have had lateral swelling and crunching sound on knees swelling seem to increase with swimming. I have tried PT exercises, resting from activity for 1 month. B12 injections,
1 am 22 years old women and I have backpain last 3 months. I can't sit more than 30 minute's. Its a serious problem or not? Give suggestions for this problem? I need to take treatment or not?
My mother is suffering from leg pains from past 11 months. She is not even able to walk. Please help me.
I have pain in my legs. Its when I wake up early in the morning. What should I do? How can I reduce this pain. Can you tell me home remedy?
I am a 53 year old male. I have a swelling on my big toe of my right foot. Also, it hurts - especially when I wear a leather shoe. What could be the reason?
From some days I have pain in my shoulder. I thought it is by the cold. But I covered my shoulder by ribbon. I kept for 15 days. But pain is constant. What should I do? Please tell me.
I am 30 years old boy. My figure is slim. But some fat came to my belly. Looking very odd. What shall I do? I have back pain problem, so exercises not possible for me.
Hi I am 43 years male and I have pain in my both legs from knees down to feet. Sometime under feet difficult to walk. Also hv lower back pain. When get up in morning time it's difficult.
Hi, I am facing pain since long time and its a long nerve that runs from my lower back down to my feet. When it becomes inflamed, it cause pain anywhere in the back of my legs, usually in the hamstrings while sitting and driving for periods of time. How to cure? Please help.
I had a wound from accident on my knee as it ruptured with road. I visited a doctor they dressed the wound and now a transparent water like liquid coming out of the wound is it danger should I take any precautions? What is that liquid? The liquid is transparent and not sticky but little thick than water.
iam 28 years old I am feeling pain in back and hips especially when I awake in morning when going to my school and down part totally shall and dint move even . I have taken ogmenten antibiotic capsule but not feeling well please suggest me doc or medicine to get rid of it. Thanks.
Hi After femur bone fracture and op implant, will I be as ok as before. Age 66, female, ops - 4 month back, left heap. Now walking without aid but limping. When will I be able to seat on the ground and get up. With warm regards. .
I'm having shoulder pain from mrng. I'm unable to lift my hand up. Please help. I'm in severe pain. Pls respond fast.
Plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic problem that gives rise to pain in the foot and heel due to strain or pressure on the plantar fascia. This is a ligament or connective tissue which lies in a flat band, connecting your heel with the toes and effectively, providing a basis for the motion of the feet in general. Inflammation, swelling and bruising of this tissue or ligament can lead to excessive pain in the heel.
Let us look at ways that can help you deal with this pain:
- Rest: Taking rest and giving your feet a break from all kinds of strain inducing activities can help in relieving the pain. Also, you can keep your feet elevated to help in reducing the pain in the area.
- Supportive footwear: Using pads within your shoes with gel built into them, or using specific footwear that help in walking without feeling too much of pain is a good way of dealing with Plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts must be rubber, felt or plastic so that they are soft for your feet. They also give your heel and its arch good support, while Orthotics pulls the ligament so that there is less stress on the same. You can also pull on a pair of night flints which will keep the foot and the ligament stretched while you enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Exercise: Indulging in mild muscle strengthening exercise that also involves stretching and heel hooks can help in alleviating chronic pain that you may be suffering from. Lie flat on your back and take a towel. Lift your leg and hook your foot into it. Now press against the towel and pull down the towel simultaneously. Repeat at least ten times per foot. This will give you flexibility and strength in the area.
- Painkillers: Use pain killers only when absolutely necessary and with due advice from the doctor or Orthopaedic specialist. The use of Ibuprofen and other pain relievers can help in numbing the pain inducing nerves in the brain and give you instant relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication that can bring down the swelling for more comfortable functioning when you are on your feet. Naproxen is one such drug that helps in bringing down the inflammation. Also, corticosteroid injections can relieve severe pain.
- Surgery: Heel spur removal or Plantar fascia release are some of the surgical options for chronic and severe cases.
Taking care of your feet is a matter of ensuring that you look into the slightest discomfort and report the same to a doctor.