Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Rheumatologists in India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sundeep KumarYour feedback matters!
I'm having injury on my left knee and I consult a Dr. they said it's an ligament injury. I've been treating it by consult of Dr. I didn't feel anything better so what do you say DOC.
I met with an accident a month ago. But there is still little pain in my right leg knee. Please recommend me something.
Dr. meri mom ka name hai unke weight ke karan unse khada nahi hu ja raha hai 3 ya 4 mahino se woh khadi nahi ho payi unhe ek do baar khada krne ki koshish bhi ki thi but ghutno ke dard ke karan unse khada nahi hua ja raha hai so pls koi aesa upaye bataye jo unhe agr kisi hospital main 2 ya 4 din admit bhi krna pade to koi dikkat nahi but woh apne pero pe khadi ho jaye pls Dr. Sahab koi achcha sa solution de please.
I AM 27 YRS OLD MALE. I AM SUFFERING FROM COMPULSIVE MASTURBATION PROBLEM. DUE TO THIS I COULD NOT CONCENTRATE ON MY WORK PROPERLY. I STARTED DOING MEDITATION BUT THESE COULD NOT HELP ME, DUE TO THESE I AM ALSO SUFFERING FROM INSOMNIA. AT PARTICULAR TIME ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT IT AUTOMATICALLY TRIGGERS ME TO DO MASTURBATION. I HAVE NO CONTROL ON IT, UNWANTED SEXUAL IMAGES AND THOUGHTS POURING ON MY MIND REGULARLY. PLEASE HELP.
I am 60 years female. For last three months I am facing acute pain in both my knees. I am taking cartigen duo, acproxyvion and celol as per doctor's advice but with no much improvement. Recently x-ray of both knees shows osteophytes lippings are seen from articular margin of femur, tibia and patella of both knee joint. Medial compartment of both tibia-femoral joint spaces are reduced. Impression: Osteo-arthritic changes of both knees. Please advise at this stage.
I am suffering from acute knee pain right knee to be exact so what home medications can I take I have heard that medicines have bad effect on my kidneys.Please tell.
My MRI report is Minimal knee effusion Partial tear if pcl Ligamentous sprain/low grade partial tear of acl Grade 2 miniscal signal (intrasubstance meniscus tear/medical degeneration) in posterior horn medial meniscus. So what I care for it and what I do. Symptoms: I feel like cut cut in knee joint when I run and leg slightly move away from. Its position. So any surgery require?
I am 35 years old I have knee problem from 2 years, I can not sit down. I consult Dr. They told your bones become week.
My father has been suffering from knee pain for the past 2 year, that too in his leg knees it is very severe how can he be treated.
I am 26 male. I was hit by a motorbike in the right leg knee area. I escaped bone fracture but My upper and right outer side is swollen and stiff. I cannot bend my leg. Also there is sudden sharp pain when I stand or twist my leg. There is click sound in knee sometimes. Please tell me treatments and rest periods. I am working professional.
I am suffering from bilateral spiking of tibial spine and knee pain very when leading stairs Please advice give me. Thank.
I have rt knee patila fractured in accident on 5/11/15. What homeopathic medicine should be taken. I am diabetic also with F- 118 &_PP-180.
Gone are the days when mostly elderly people complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.