Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Rheumatologists in India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sundeep KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old man and from last 2 year I have a problem in my knee I have taken many medicine but my pain is still there please provide me exact solution for this problem thanking you.
I am 74 years old lady. I am advised for knee surgery. I am in pain at my knee joints since last 4 months but still am able to walk erect with managable discomfort. Xray shows complete cartilage loss at knee joint. Do you suggest surgery now or should I wait for pain to become unbearable? I have been started on dolo-650 & calcim pouch. I am a patient of high bp and diabetes too. Do advice. Should I wait or just go ahead with surgery.
My both knees are swollen just above the knee cap with minor pain since last 10 days. I met with a orthopedic doctor he made x-ray but it was normal. He gave me some medicine but my swelling still as it as earlier. I feel very tired while I stand and also feel needle or pin type pain in front of my knees. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 34. My right knee have ACL injury while playing cricket. Complete tear ACL in MRI report. What treatment required for me. Is operation necessary? Or any other treatment. And what I take precaution at this time?
Sports injury specialist.. I'm suffering from lateral knee pain. Pain occurs during long distance running.MRI reports are totally normal. Pls help I have been off track for 2 years
Sir I am 21 year ol male and I am suffering from knee problem form last 2 month wht should do I now.
My mother is a patient of high BP. She use to take medicines of bp daily. From past 8-9 months she is suffering from insomnia. After consulting a doctor she started taking a medicine for it. According to her, she can not sleep for an hour without that medicine. Is it ok to take a medicine daily for a sound sleep? Or will it make some adverse effect on her health in future?
I am 13 weeks pregnant and suffer from knee pain. I am taking all my supplements regularly including Calcium and vit D but still have pain. What could b the problem and how to solve it?
I am 42 years old male I am suffering from leg back and knee pain and high blood pressure about 3 year. What should i do? please advise.
I am 38 years old, I am over weight with 15 kgs, right now I am 65 kgs, can you please suggest any weight reduction medicines, I have legament tear on my right knee, due to over weight unable to walk.
My wife is having knee pain in right leg for some days. Rubbing pain relief gel but is gives relief for some hours only. She is 50 is does not get periods from last two years. Please suggest.
I have been suffering from a pain which I feel from my neck to knee (left portion. What should I do to get relieve from this pain?
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions.