Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suchita BanaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pcod. Due to this I have a little hair problem on my chin on which I am taking lasik treatment now. But since it is due to pcod/ hormonal imbalance, I have been asked to take oral contraceptive tablets to control the pcod. I am taking Doris tablet for it. But will that solve my problem? After my sittings are over and I stop the medicine, will I still face hair growth problem? And are these tablets safe with no further side effects?
Hello, Recently I got married. We had sex yesterday and today. Both days were unprotected ones. No condom. Can take contraception today? Will it work? Will she get pregnant? We haven't planned yet for a baby. Please advice.
Hello Doctor, I am 22 years old. I had my periods on 11th aug and completed on 13th aug after that on 17th aug I had unprotected sex with my bf for the first time he is not sure that whether sperms had entered in me or not so before 24 hours I had taken unwanted 72 (ECP) and immediately next day morning I had a very slight bleeding around 4-5 drops but also increased the frequency of urine now I am worried what are this symptoms for. Am I safe from pregnancy? If not then pls tell me what precautions should I take to avoid pregnancy. Please help me know by answering my query.
I'm 22 year female. I was taking periods postpone tablets on 29th jan and on the same day I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I took ipill. Still I'm not done with my periods. I'm nt feeling also. I'm scared. Am I pregnant?
I had unprotected sex with my gf ; she had periods on 16 april and on 30 april we had sex but condom broke ; she take ipill in 1 hour is there any chance of pregnancy?
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.