Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. am 23 year female worried about pregnancy married about one year 7 months give me any suggestions Dr. Please.
I had sex on sat with my gf then I gave her an I pill and now its monday and she have a problem that white water is continuously coming out of her vagina nd is very paining. She also have got (chilly ) in her vagina. Is this normal or any serious problem?
I am 19 years female. My periods is not regular. It comes aftr 2-3 month late. And I also have a painful periodic session. What should I do for regular periods.
10 effective tips for sex power increase
Decreased sexual interest and sex power haunts everybody at one or the other point of time. So, it is very important to use techniques to keep your sexual life, pleasurable and enjoyable. Here are 12 tips for sex power increase. Hope they are useful to you.
1. Don't have it every day. Maintain a gap of one or two days. Sex, as a part and parcel of a daily routine, may make you feel bored and eventually might lead to decreased sexual interest. Many times sex in a day, very rarely is fine.
2. Always have an element of surprise in your moves, or your general behaviour, or the gifts that you choose. Surprise makes the moment exciting.
3. Different sex postures - you may start feeling bored by same postures. So, different intercourse postures will not only help to have improved sexual health, but also helps you to keep fit by burning a few more calories. Sex postures that do not allow complete insertion make the act fun and exciting.
4. Try out some safe sex fantasies. Sexual fantasies are the imaginary scenes that you plan and enact with your spouse.
5. Do not undress all of a sudden. Slow and steady... always wins the race.
6. Wear a condom, it delays the pinnacle giving more time to enjoy. In some men, rolling back the foreskin of the penis helps delay excitation. The tip of the penis (the end bulged part) in men is the point of excitation. Making delay in its excitation helps delay ejaculation and gives ample time for foreplay.
7. Exercise - sex and exercise are connected to each other.
8. Black gram - black gram has been hailed as one of the effective diets for sex power increase. So, eating dosa, or other food dishes made of black gram for 2-3 times a week will help in good sex health. Urad daal.
9. Get rid of diseases - maximum sexual bliss can be had only if you keep yourself healthy and hygienic. So, get proper treatment for your diseases and do not allow them to grow to chronicity. Diabetes and hypertension may be causes for decreased libido, which has to be given proper treatment.
10. Take care of your partner. Love is such an important element to ensure mutual enjoyment. Please know the feeling of the partner. Ladies usually will be in a slightly different mood nearing to their periods. Working women will be usually encountering higher stress levels. So, please take care.
Why do breast sag? Is sagging of breast is a problem? What are the precautions to be taken to cure it?
If you have a healthy pregnancy, there’s no reason why you and your partner can not have sex. You would not hurt your baby by making love.
There are, however, some circumstances where you may have to be careful about having sex.
If you’ve had any bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy, your doctor may advise you not to have sex until you reach 14 weeks. Your doctor may say it is best not to have sex for the rest of your pregnancy if you have:
- a history of cervical weakness
- a low-lying placenta (placenta praevia)
- had heavy bleeding
- had a vaginal infection
It is advisable to consult your gynecologist if you have a doubt ask your gynecologist. Your doctor is the best person to advise in such matters.