Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hello sir/ man My girlfriend and I had sex the 13th of this month, v did use condoms but her periods is due this 28th, and she is getting a bit paranoid about it, So my question is if she is pregnant, would a contraceptive pill do the job, or should we visit a doc for a abortion pill.
I am 28 years old women. Before 4 years I took a surgery for lump on my right breast. At the same time a tiny lumps on my left breast too. I took needle biopsy to the both breast at that time. The result is normal. The biopsy result of right breast is also normal. After 6 months of surgery I got married and delivers a child before our first anniversary. My left breast lump is become larger during this period. Am i suspect the left breast lump cancer. I am afraid to a medical examine. Please give me a clarification.
Mere periods to timely hote hai, Lakin periods suru hone se ek do din phale he blood k spotting hone lagte hai, Uske baad bleeding khul ke ho jata hai. Jab bleeding khul ke start hote hai to starting mai thoda black black blood ya clot niklta hai, Uske baad bleeding Theek se means red colour mai hote hai. Mere Overy mai cyst bhi hai. Mujhe conserving mai koi problem to ni hoge.
Hi. Every month 14 days before period I get breast tenderness a lot. It's really very uncomfortable for me. And also I get depression and angry as well. Breast tenderness more than worse for me. We are trying to get pregnant since three months. But I did not get pregnancy. Is this hormonal imbalance or not? I have regular periods.
I had sex with my girlfriend and her periods haven't came. The date of period was 7th Prega news test showed negative which was performed in every 4-5 days. We are puzzled now. How to check whether she is pregnant or not She has observed vomiting today.
Hi, my daughter is of 12 years old and she is on mensuration periods since last two months approx. Please suggest.
I'm recently married (9 months) and we have sex almost every day, but till now no result of pregnancy. Pleas advice My age is 35 and wife's is 33.
Sex addiction killing feel pain a lot at private body part still not getting good treatment. What should i do?
Respected sir, My wife is a pregnant in 7 month, doctor said to do blood glucose test, her blood glucose level is little high 113 before breakfast & 148 after breakfast is there any problem for the mother & child & how to bring it on normal level. please suggest it.
I am 22 years female. I have taken an I pill on 13 Jan after having a sex via pull out method with my partner on 11th Jan. I was expecting my periods on 12th Jan but still I did not get my periods. I had my last periods on 12th Dec till 16th Dec. Could I be pregnant? I have not taken any pregnancy test yet and I do not want to get pregnant right now.
I have to do sex withmy girlfriend for first time. But she is afraid of pain that will occur from the virginity loss. I do not want her to be in pain. What should I do. I thought to give her 2 sleeping pills so that she would get in deeply sleep and not get hurt. Is this a good idea. Yes or no If no then why so?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid is produced in the stomach, it starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, amongst others. So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list!
- Obesity: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Alcohol and Smoking: The muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go Gluten Free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut out ingredients including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tracts can handle.
- Other Dietary Measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit so that it can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and Well Timed Meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing of stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and putting in a small amount of exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.