Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I pulled out my penis during intercourse am sure I pulled it out and evaluated outside and my girlfriend 3-4 days away from her Periods but she feels tense now what to do. Suggest me if there any ways or symptoms to find it out. Please.
Junk food is nothing but junk with no nutritional value. While it undoubtedly is lip smacking, but costs us our health without we knowing we are falling into an unhealthy trap.
It is somehow wrong to say we don't know what it does to our health, but we just tend to ignore. The junk food that we prefer to eat contains lots of salt, fat and artificial chemicals and now a days, more and more processed foods are finding their way into our refrigerators as they can just be picked up and eaten anytime hunger pangs are felt.
Refined flour, white sugar, cheese, canned juices, frozen foods, cheese laden pizzas and breads are all yummy, but not something that is readily accepted and digested by your stomach. The most common problem they lead to is constipation as digestive organs find it increasingly difficult to digest them.
While it is advisable to stay away from junk foods or at least not have them very frequently, if its consumption has caused you constipation and you'are looking for ways to find relief, here are some quick ayurvedic remedies for you:
- Aloe vera: Besides acting as a remedy for minor burns and cuts, aloe vera gel also helps soothe your stomach. It functions as a natural laxative by making your stool softer. Moreover, it aids in protein digestion and makes the muscular structure of your intestines stronger, consequently providing relief from constipation. Have 2 tablespoons of aloe gel in morning by mixing it with your glass of fruit juice, or consume 1 cup of aloe vera juice.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is often referred to as a stimulant laxative and is a very useful remedy for constipation. Castor oil enables smooth movement and functioning of the intestines, making it easier for stool to pass. Drink 1 to 2 teaspoons of castor oil on an empty stomach. It takes about 8 hours to show its effect, so decide which time of the day will be suitable for you to consume it.
- Coconut Oil and Flaxseed: Coconut oil is a wonderful hydrating agent and eases stools. Flaxseeds help in the elimination of toxins, excess fat and cholesterol from the body. So in one tablespoon of coconut oil, add half a teaspoon of flaxseeds, chew well and eat this in morning.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through the bowels. Add a teaspoon to 1/4 cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Good morning doctor I want to conceive so I removed coper-t only 14 months I kept coper-t now 9months over removed but now also not getting pregnant every months we will do sex mine regular periods 29 days 8 to 18 days we are doing sex mine periods started after delivery my daughter became 1year that time periods started so she is now 2years 3months so please tell me any tips my age is 23. My husband age is 32 now so please tell m.
Resuming sex post pregnancy can take some time as the woman has to go through the initial phase of vaginal soreness and perpetual exhaustion before she can think of having sex. Whether a woman gives birth vaginally or through cesarian section, her body will require time to heal itself; and it is advisable to resume the intercourse only six weeks after childbirth.
Here are some of the common sex problems post-pregnancy.
1) An eager partner - Your partner might be ready for sexual intercourse but you are not. Even if it is six weeks after giving birth, when the wound inside has mostly healed and perhaps you're not sore anymore, you still may not want to have sex. This is because the hormones in your body are drastically changing, and the uterus is gradually shrinking and your episiotomy wound is progressively healing. In such situations, one should take it slow. Cuddling, kissing and spooning are some of the ways closeness can be fostered.
2) Delicate and tender breasts - Breasts may become sore, heavy and leaky due to nursing your baby. And it is natural after breastfeeding the whole day, one may wat them to be left alone at night. Wearing a nursing top or a tank top during sex is advised. Nursing your baby right before sex can also help as your breasts won't be as full and achy.
3) Sex won't feel the same - It is natural that after delivering a baby, sex won't feel exactly the same. This is because the vaginal muscles would be temporarily stretched out. And there is a chance of temporary soreness and inflammation within the vagina. Kegel exercises may help to get back on track.
So, in case you're a woman and felt strange about not being up for sex post your pregnancy, there's absolutely nothing to be stressed about. And men, if you are reading this tip, your woman needs you to understand her even more after her becoming a mother; so, treat her with utmost care.
Related Tip: Why Do Men and Women Respond Differently After Sex??