Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RohanYour feedback matters!
My father is 65 year old, he recently had an operation of prostrate gland, and after operation he daily get fever in the evening. please help on this.
My name is manvi age 23. I have black spot on face got treatment and tried many creams but they are not removing. Help me.
Hi sir im of 27. Can you please explain me abt the testicle ,that it should b of same size. Or bigger, smaller.Mine the smaller 1 hanging down n d bigger 1 on top. Wht will b reason fr that and my penis has bent towards the lower testicle. Any solution for this please help me with your valuable words.
I am trying for my baby. Last period date of mine was 28 feb. And I always had regular cycle of 27 days but this time I just got my period on 17 march. Now how to predict my ovulation time. If my period date is 17 march which was bit earlier.
Sir I'm 21 year old. I'm facing problem with my hair. It turns into white and also dandruff is growing frequently.
I am 26 and my weight is around 100kg. I want to reduce my weight fast. Should I consult for a specially diet program or common diet or tips will work on me.
Hi I am 24 year old. I had sex with my bf. And he ejected on me. I took ec pills. I had heavy flow. And now I am not having my periods. Is there a chance of pragnency after heavy flow? or my periods date is changed due to ec pills?
Sir/MAM I HAVE stone problem 2 stone in left kidney and 2 in right kidney both stones are 2 mm but 1 stone is in the way of urine and blockage which is 7 mm stone. 7mm create very hard pain please tell the solution to remove and avoid things. I drink water 4-5 ltr daily. please plz tell best solution.
Please suggest some medicines which can simulate the melanocytes to produce melanin and stop grey hair and also mention how to use them.
I am a 23 year old girl and I have nerves problem in my legs from past few years. I have consulted a neurologist and I am currently on the medicines provided by him. But, my blood pressure has started fluctuating since few days. I am continuously having palpitations and a feeling of nausea.
HI I AM 30 YEARS OLD AND HAVE 168 CM HEIGHT. I am looking forward to loose my belly size. My weight now is 75 kg. How much is the adequate weight I need? and more over w\i am doing exercises in gym everyday. What all I must eat?
I am 20 years old boy. I easily get angry & hurt if someone says even a small thing against even in a humour. Please suggest some tips to cure this & become very strong mentally.
I have a very dry and thin hair. Please suggest me some tips to avoid dry hair and ways to get volumlicious hair.
Monsoon is no doubt a magical season, but with all the fun come several skin problems. The humid and sticky weather snatches the radiance of your otherwise flawless skin. The monsoon downpour act as a curse in your life. You lose the sheen of confidence and are left with ugly marks. Your skin develops a natural tendency of developing clogged pores during monsoons, which leads to pimples or acne later. On top of that, things may take the worst shape with the application of oily make-up products and stress. Your bad habit of picking the breakouts may also aggravate the situation.
But don't lose hope. There's nothing to get disheartened. Every problem has a solution to it. You may get back your flawless and healthy skin, if you follow certain simple tips. A little care and attention at home can bring back the lost beauty. Here are certain home-based remedies to get rid of the breakouts:
- Neem relief: Acne vanishes with the application of neem paste on the affected areas. Take few neem leaves and grind them to make a smooth paste. Mix multani mitti or fuller's earth, turmeric powder and milk with the paste. Apply this face pack for over 10 minutes on your face and later rinse it off with water. After the pack is washed away, you are left with a soft and clean skin.
- Steam therapy: Our skin has multiple pores. These pores get clogged due to excess oil secretion during the monsoons. Dust particles and oily secretions leads to the clogging of these pores. This in turn leads to skin breakouts. If you steam your face religiously, these pores open and help you to get rid of the pimples.
- Sugar-honey pack: Take three teaspoons of brown sugar with one spoon of honey. Make a gentle face pack with this mixture. Put the face pack on your face for over 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Potato help: Not known to many, potatoes can be of great help for the acne victims. Cut thin slices of potatoes. Rub these potato slices over your face.
- Check your diet: Too much consumption of foods rich in fat can act as triggers for acne. Include green and leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet for sufficient intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your face and areas affected with acne: Exposure to dust and dirt leads to several skin diseases and acne is no exception. Thus it is important to wash you face and affected areas with water frequently. The moment you return home after staying long hours outdoors, don't hesitate to wash your face immediately. Washing of face is highly recommended even before going off to bed at night.
- Drink water: It is always advisable to drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy.
Following the above mentioned steps to get a flawless and radiant looking skin.