Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RohanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am 38 years old on 27th I had an operation of parotid gland ts successful but now I want to know I have pain on sketches and some swelling. Please suggest me what to do which cream remove my scar. And what to eat. Can I drink milk or not?
Hi doctor, I have dark spot marks of blackheads on my forehead I used skin lighting creams but they are not effective. Kindly suggest how do I get even tone skin and rid from dark patches. I have oily skin. Thank.
I have many open pores on my cheeks and nose. Which looks very ugly And due to open pores I daily face white n blackheads And whenever I apply any soap or facewash my face becomes red Please suggest how can I get rid of this.
I'm 21 years old doc please suggest diet for regrowing hair thickly and quickly my front hair lose took much.
I am 48 years old, married almost 18 years running but always I found do not match with my thinking/ feelings/emotions etc with my wife and for anything frequently have conflicts with my wife. Myself is basically self employed with engineering degree holder whereas my wife is only 12th class passed. She is not at all practical in the line of day to day activities/livelihood/lifestyle etc. Therefor after day long my working activities whenever returns to my home find no co-operation from her even she do not have any interest about my profession/my life and many more. Therefore I always find depressed in my day to day activities and find do not peace at all since beginning of my married life. I become helpless and find none to share my situation. Please suggest me.
My third upper molar on left side was paining and a root canal process was done in 2003 at Trivandrum. Later the same molar developed pain. Another doctor in Columbia Asia, Bangalore refixed it. Again in 2013 same molar developed pain. I visited three Dentists. All of them say that the root canal fixing is perfect. But I still have pain. Please advise. -Sunil Vasudevan, 56, Male - Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
From last Friday suffering motion from stomach pain and motion taken norflox 400 2 tablet, then consult a doctor he told to take flagyl 400, lomate and pantop 40, then again visited Dr. yesterday he told again to take norflox 400, metrogyl, pantop 40, syp rantac MTS but still not got relief pls advice I am suffering motion and not locomotion and sticky substance like cough has been observed in stool.
No matter what your desired weight goal may be, you should never starve yourself to lose weight. This slows down your metabolism and is counterproductive. Eating a balanced meal along with exercise is the best diet plan. However, there are some foods that should be avoided.
- Aerated drinks: Aerated drinks like sodas and soft drinks are equivalent to junk food. They do not offer any nutritional value and can lead to weight gain instead. Aerated drinks have a high sugar content that influences the blood sugar levels. Aerated drinks also often leave you feeling thirstier instead of hydrated.
- Processed foods: Processed foods should be avoided whether you are on a diet or not. They contain preservative and harmful chemicals that can harm the body. They also have a high sugar content and unhealthy fat content. Processed foods include chips, pasta, pizza, burgers, noodles and cookies that can easily be made at home using fresh, healthier ingredients.
- Added sugars: Simply eliminating sugar from your diet in the form of jams, sweets, breads and cakes can have a big impact on your weight. Added sugars do not include food that is rich in natural sugars like fruits. Manmade sugar has no nutrient value and is very high in calories. Brown sugar or honey is a much healthier alternative to processed sugar and can be used to replace it.
- Deep fried food: The healthiest of ingredients if cooked in an unhealthy manner can rid it of nutrients and pack on calories instead. Deep frying should be completely avoided if you are trying to lose weight. Deep frying makes food difficult to digest and leads to fat absorption. Instead, try grilling or steaming your food or eat it raw if possible.
- White flour: White flour can lead to high blood pressure, cholesterol and weight gain. Instead replace white flour with whole wheat flour or oats to make it healthier without interfering too much with the taste.
- Desserts: Most desserts fall into the category of food to be avoided as they are heavy on sugar content and made with white flour. Many desserts also use a lot of creams that can lead to cholesterol problems.
However, not all desserts fall into this category. Ice lollies are a viable alternative to ice creams while muffins and frosting free cupcakes made with whole wheat flour can be used to replace pastries and cakes. Chopped fresh fruits are the healthiest way to end a meal on a sweet note. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.