Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reema Bharadwaj
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reema BharadwajYour feedback matters!
Good morning Dr. Now a day I am living in city before this I lived in village. Now what should be eating plane or eating here in city .what's basic healthy food I should eat for healthy living .when should I do breakfast and lunch .dinner. What is better for healthy lifestyle. Plzz suggest a eating plane .i am 23 years old. I am a student and I usually feel stomach infarction.
Dear sir, main 39 year old hun main unmarried hun saadi karna chahti hun lekin mujhe sugar ho gai hai 3 year se main maa bnana chahti hun kya aisa ho sakta hi main bahut pareshan rahti hun main sugar ki koi dava ni le rhi kewal ghar pe hi karela ya neem ka juce leti hun ya fir jamun ke beez ka powder leti hun ye bhi ni pata 1 saal se ki sugar kitni rahti hi please help me.
I'm getting sleep unusually can't manage things on my own please suggest some measures to this problem.
I'm a diabetic patient. Having low bp. I'll be suffering from headache all the time. Lost my sight. Can you please help me! I need good suggestion!
I take Pantocid DSR every morning as prescribed by the doctor. If I do not take it by the afternoon I get acidity and heart burns. Endoscopy results have shown a light spot in my esophagus. I am facing gastric and acidity from a long time and have found no cure.
So how to last long on bed without using viagra help me my sperm comes out very and I losses all the enjoyment?
As every man knows, a handsome penis relies a great deal on proper penis care. The right care regimen can help keep the penis skin smooth, supple and ready for action. It can alleviate bumps and irritations that lead to an unsightly look. It can even help ensure that a man sports a healthy, red penis filled with blood at the most opportune moment!
But sometimes, even men who feel like old pros at good penis care will find that something is missing. They want to have an even more handsome penis, but nothing they try is working. That's when these important tips come into play.
1) Never use the death grip. Using the 'death grip' during masturbation produces intense friction, which can lead to intense orgasms. But it can also lead to a serious decline in penis health, as the grip disrupts the flow of blood and can leave the penis sore, raw and irritated. Go easy, and use lube, to keep the handsome penis every man desires.
2) Pay attention to overall health. Just as bad habits can affect skin on the rest of the body, the same is true of the penis. For instance, smoking is notoriously bad for the skin, as is a lack of sleep, among others. Taking good care of overall health can result in a vast improvement in penis skin.
3) Brush up on penis cleaning skills. Though most men are sure they know how to clean their equipment, it never hurts to look for new tips to help keep the skin looking its best. Use a gentle cleanser, one that is specially formulated for use on very sensitive skin. Avoid soap, as this has a drying effect. Gently clean every bit of skin, including under the foreskin and in the area around the balls. Groom carefully if using a razor or other tool to shave the area. Then dry off with a soft towel by patting the skin thoroughly, never rubbing - that could lead to more irritation.
4) Avoid potential irritants. Be wary of changing what works. For example, if using a particular detergent has always worked just fine, stay with that brand - don't switch, even for a much better deal at the store. A new detergent can be the culprit when it comes to rashes or other irritations. The same is true of other products used in the home on a regular basis.
5) Catch problems as soon as they start. A daily inspection of the penis can help ensure that all is well. If something looks odd, such as a surprise irritation on the shaft or a lesion or bruise on the head, pay close attention. If it gets any worse, take the time to go to the doctor. By catching small problems well before they can become big ones, a man makes certain to keep his penis skin and overall penis health in great shape.
6) Use a superior penis health crème. Wrap up every day with the use of a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The right crème will contain a plethora of ingredients in a formula specially designed for penis skin. These ingredients should include vitamin A for odor control, vitamin B5 for skin health, and vitamins C and D for their overall health properties. L-carnitine is a good idea, as it promotes better health of the nerve endings, and so is L-arginine, as it promotes healthy blood flow. Finally, look to Shea butter and vitamin E to keep the skin supple, smooth and ready for action.