Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radha Anand
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radha AnandYour feedback matters!
My son is 11 years old. Two months back he vomited in school with blood. But only once he did on that day. So I did not give any medication. Today also he vomited in the same manner that too only once. We never went out and had any out side food. Yesterday he ate half a pocket of oreo biscuits which is only different from the usual home food.
I am male 33years diabetic since 1 year sugar is under control weight 70kg. Can I eat 7/6 dates in morning.
When she saw meal she feels nausea and she is a patient of arthritis and she is anaemic and she has no control on urine passing specially at night and feels cold every time.
One of my friend is suffering from chest pain (left one) from a month, is there anything to worry upon?
Dear doc I feel body pains. Back to hand and leg aching. I feel right eye heaviness. I feel dizzy every time I get up. I feel so weak. Could you sugest me gud diet and remedies to lead a healthy life? Thank you.
Hi m 26 year old with no disease. I tried to have sex with my gf two times but every time I loose erection at the time of sex. Please guide what to do.
I masturbate a lot. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. I think I lost my feelings like love hatred .it's like if a see a women or a small girl something sexual runs in my mind. I cant speak with women. I feel tensed. MY heart beat increases and I can't speak. Please help me with a solution.
I am 24 male, I have been physical with my girlfriend, both times she told me that I am not getting satisfied by your intercourse due to smaller size of penis. My penis is 4.5" can you please recommend good lotion or tablet which will help me in making my penis bigger and longer.
I was ejaculated within 1 minute while having sex can you suggest me good tablet for that I am not satisfying with my partner and my partner also nervous.
The health and appearance of his penis is important to every man, and when problems crop up on the penis skin, most men are eager for an easy, no-fuss solution. Some common problems that most men will encounter are described below, as well as the appropriate steps for penis care that are needed to address them.
1. Dry skin -Dry, cracked, rough-looking skin may be one of the most common complaints that men have about their equipment. A dry penis can be uncomfortable; it can easily become sore during sex or masturbation; and because dry skin tends to develop microscopic tears that can allow microbes to penetrate the outer layers, it is more prone to infection, as well.
The solution to dry skin, of course, is to stay hydrated and to use a quality moisturizer. Men should choose a moisturizing cream that is all-natural, plant-based and contains no fragrances, alcohol or other chemicals that can actually make the problem worse.
2. Yeast infection - Yeast infection, also known as thrush, is a common issue for many men, especially those who are diabetic or who have unprotected sex. This type of infection can cause severe itching, a dry, cracked appearance (especially in the foreskin of men who are uncut), and a white or yellow discharge.
A yeast infection is easily treatable with over-the-counter or prescription anti-fungal medications. However, it is important to see a doctor before attempting self-treatment, because certain more serious conditions can also have similar symptoms.
3. Fungal infections -Fungal infections are common in parts of the body that are warm, damp and covered by clothing most of the time - meaning that the groin area is the perfect environment for growing fungal spores. A fungal infection may be extremely itchy, and men may develop a red, spreading rash.
Again, over-the-counter antifungal medications can treat most outbreaks. It is also important to practice good hygiene, to wear loose, breathable clothing, and to avoid sharing personal items like clothing, towels, or even razors.
4. Sensitive skin reactions/allergies -The penile skin is naturally sensitive, and dermal reactions to allergens or other environmental contaminants are common.
Men who experience a rash, blistering, itching, soreness or burning after coming into contact with a possible allergen should wash the area carefully and avoid any further contact with the substance. Recurring skin reactions may warrant a trip to a dermatologist or allergist to determine the source.
Men who have these skin complaints should follow their doctor's recommendations for care, including taking any medications that are prescribed. In addition, applying vitamins A and/or E to the affected area has been shown to have some benefit - this should only be attempted under a doctor's supervision.
6. Wrinkles -Because the penile skin is made to stretch, it often appears wrinkled in its flaccid state; in addition, wrinkled, thinner skin may develop as a natural effect of aging.
Men can reduce the appearance of wrinkles by staying hydrated and by using a moisturizer. One that contains vitamin C - important to the production of collagen - may help to restore elasticity to stressed, aging skin.
The easy penis skin care solution
Men should not attempt to self-diagnose any penis skin condition, and it is especially important to see a doctor if any of the following symptoms occur:
- Open sores
- Lesions that will not heal
- Moles that change in size or color
Any penis symptoms accompanied by fever, nausea/vomiting, headache, or other flu-like symptoms.
On the other hand, men who want an easy solution for smooth, healthy, responsive penile skin may consider adding a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) to their daily personal care routine. Smoothing on a cream that contains essential nutrients like vitamins A, C and E, as well as natural, plant-based emollients like Shea butter, can leave the penis skin soft, smooth and touchable and may even restore sensation that has dulled over years of rough handling.