Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ferozabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prerna JainYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam, I want to know that if a ladies gets lost her period it means she is pregnant or any other reason may be for that's why it can be. Actually I got married some months back and my wife mostly leaves many days for her next period so what can be reason for this. Is it happens normally with everyone.
Hello doctor I want to ask I'm feeling burning sensation in my stomach and I feel like something is moving and stomach heaviness after eating little and I'm not pregnant.
I was cuddling with my girlfriend. Later on I inserted my penis in her vagina 2-3 times without protection but I didn't ejaculate inside. What are the Chances of pregnancy. Her last period starting date was 1 may. 17.plz guide us.
I am 28 years female and I m pregnant 5th month running suffering from morning sickness i. E. Nausea and vomiting throughout the day please give me solution for this.
Homeopathic medicines work with minute doses of natural elements. They work at the root level to get rid of problems that cause pain during intercourse. These include vaginal dryness, erectile dysfunction and others. These medications have no harmful symptoms or side effects, but they have to be prescribed by a homeopath only. They can be given to women of all age groups. Homeopathic prescriptions are best in treating cases of agonizing sex and bleeding after intercourse from vaginal dryness.
Here are a few effective homeopathic treatments that can help get rid of pain during intercourse:
- Sepia and lycopodium: It is the top homeopathic medicine for vaginal dryness. Sepia and lycopodium are evaluated as the best cures. Sepia is suggested where vaginal dryness occurs along with itching. Pain from vaginal dryness during intercourse also calls for the use of sepia.
- Bellis perennis: This medicine helps cure the wounded sensation in the vagina, if intercourse is obstructed due to pain and spasms.
- Cactus grandiflora: This is used when the vagina shuts close during the act of intercourse. Intercourse might be simpler just before periods.
- Coffea: This may be used when, if the vulva and vagina are oversensitive and you feel heat as well as itchiness.
- Cuprum: This medicine is prescribed for cramping in the vagina and the legs, during intercourse.
- Ferrum: When your vagina feels dry and aches, this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: This medicine is used to treat any tension preceding intercourse. These symptoms usually show an inclination towards vaginismus.
- Lycopodium: Dry, smoldering vaginal pain during and after intercourse may be treated with this medicine. The patient may have varicose veins in the vulva.
- Platina: It is consumed during solid sexual desire. It becomes hard to have sex as the vulva is to a great degree oversensitive. Intercourse is difficult and causes wounded sensation.
- Rhus tox: Soreness during and after intercourse, regularly joined by physical fretfulness may be treated with this medicine.
- Staphisagria: It is a good solution for pain after loss of virginity or in occurrences of assault or rape.
- Thuja: This is ideally taken when the vagina is oversensitive, making intercourse painful and troublesome. Pains include smoldering, soreness and a feeling of being wounded. It may be useful where there is a medical history of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) as well.
- Argentum nitricum and sepia: These are the best homeopathic medications for vaginal dryness causing bleeding after intercourse. There are numerous homeopathic solutions for vaginal dryness catering to bleeding during intercourse. The most well known among these are argentum nitricum and sepia. Argentum nitricum is the most reasonable among homeopathic pharmaceuticals for vaginal dryness in situations where sex is painful and bleeding takes after intercourse.
Note: All these medicines are indicative, which one should not take without consulting a homeopathic consultant.
I have done 6 month before delivery with sessor operation again my wife is pregnant will see get operation with next child with sesssor. What is ratio will she get normal delivery.
I am 31 years old female and I want to ask you for what purpose DUPHASTON 10 MG tablet is used becoz my doctor advice me to take twice a daily start on day 15 for 10 days and today is my day 13 and in my ovulation study my egg is ruptured today please advice me should I take this medicine for not because I want to pregnancy because I got marriage 6 years ago and still no baby please help me.
I am seven weeks pregnant & have taken zentel as I was suffering from worms. Will it affect my pregnancy.
I am 26 year old female. My period is due. My husband fingered me and I bled. Also after sex I bleed. It feels like my period is on but there is no blood. I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst earlier this year. But after taking birth control pills for a month that was ruled out. M worried.
Hi Doctor, Me and my girlfriend did sex in last month (December 2015). I inserted mine to her without any safety (2 or 3 times). But I am sure that, not a single drop went inside that. After that she had I pill. Then also I am worrying because her normal period cycle is 20th of every month. And on this month (January 2016) she had it on 13 or 14th (In some article I saw that the bleeding before 1 week of your normal periods is a sign of pregnancy). And she had a brown discharge on this month (January 23rd and 24th). Now she is vomiting some times and her head reeling. Is it a symptom of pregnancy or side effect of" I pill. please give me any answer regarding this ASAP.
I am 25 year old married female. I am getting warts (mass) at few places in my body. Near my private part, below my breast. What I should do to stop them and remove them? Please help!
My pap smear result says non specific inflammatory smear with haemorrhagic background. No fungus/parasite/atypical or malignant cells seen. Is my report OK or not?
I am 46 yeas, Till last year I was having my periods at 26 days interval but since 1 year it is 22 to 24 days but this month I had once in 10 days pls suggest me what should I do I am also suffering from sever mood swing, uncontrollable crying spells, I am taking ashwagandha tablets from last 2 months.
In vitro Fertilization or IVF is the procedure of fertilization by physically joining an egg and sperm in a dish, followed by insertion of the embryo into the uterus. However, some other, less notable techniques may offer better benefits, practical usage and serve as alternative options to IVF. These are as follows:
- GIFT - Gamete intrafallopiantransfer:
- Gamete intrafallopiantransfer (GIFT) is analogous to IVF, from numerous aspects. However, there is one extremely remarkable distinction.
- Unlike IVF, a woman undertaking GIFT takes fertility medications to stimulate egg generation in her ovaries. The eggs are then expelled from her body.
- Male sperm is gathered and washed to isolate the regenerative cells from other original liquids.
- The consolidated material is set in a catheter and afterward, by means of laparoscopy, infused into the woman’s fallopian tubes.
- There, ideally, preparation will happen.
- A few couples lean toward this technique for individual or religious reasons, as it permits birth to happen in its regular habitat, instead of a lab.
- ZIFT and TET:
- These abbreviations stand for Zygote intrafallopiantransfer and tubal developing life transfer.
- In ZIFT and TET, the starting stages are like GIFT: a woman experiences controlled ovarian hyper stimulation with the guide of effective medications so as to deliver different eggs. These are then expelled from her body, male sperm is gathered, washed, and treated for ideal fusion.
- In any case, in ZIFT and TET, the laparoscopic move into the fallopian tubes happens only after treatment has occurred in the research center.
- In ZIFT, eggs are recovered and prepared on one day, and the next day the embryo is exchanged. TET gives the fetus a couple of more formative days before it is moved to the fallopian tubes.
- IUI - Intrauterine insemination
- In intrauterine insemination (IUI), a type of manual sperm injection, comprising washed sperm, is infused straight into a woman’s uterus (when she is expected to ovulate) by means of a catheter that is embedded completely through the cervix.
- By setting the sperm inside the uterus (instead of the sperm making its way up the vaginal channel and through the cervix into the uterus), it is trusted that it will be simpler for the sperm to reach and infuse a discharged egg.
- Additionally, if the woman is delivering cervical mucous that is synthetically not suitable for her partner’s sperm, this potential issue can be avoided, since IUI sidesteps the cervix.
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- This procedure includes "washing" sperm and infusing the uniquely arranged sperm into the egg.
- The procedure requires a unique magnifying instrument and glass needles for the infusion of one sperm, specifically under the defensive external layer and into the focal point of the egg itself, before being set inside the woman’s body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.