Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ferozabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prerna Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prerna JainYour feedback matters!
Hiii doctor, I m poonam, we are planning for baby, But we don't understand that why I m not conceiving.what to do
Hi doctor. my wife does not conceive after her leoroscopic removal of gall bladder. What may be the reason for that and remedy. Please answer. If she needs any medicines please prescribe. She has irregular period and excess bleeding.
What are the symptoms of breast cancer and what is the minimum age of its occurring? How we can cure it? Is any lump in the breast could be cancerous?
Sex in pregnancy is generally safe if the couple keeps a few things in mind.
1. Sex in the first trimester or first 3 months is usually avoided, as it is an important time of pregnancy.
2. From 4th month onwards, sex is generally safe.
3. The frequency, position etc. depends upon the patient's comfort levels. There are no fixed rules.
4. In the last month, sex is thought to increase chances of spontaneously going into labor.
5. Physical intimacy must definitely be avoided in certain situations, bleeding or pain during pregnancy, an increased risk of premature labor pains, rupture of membranes and leaking, previous bad obstetric history etc. In the case of doubt, consult with your doctor.
I'm on 4th month of my fertility treatment. I was given tablet for follicle growth for 4 days (3 tab/day) from day 2. I was given 3shots of FSH150 on day 3,5 and 8.My follicle growth was good. Then I was given Hcg10000 on day 13 but my follicle didn't rupture. Then it ruptured lately with more pain on day 16. Last 3cycles I was given Dubagest SR200 for 18 days from 1dpo. I used to get my periods on 14dpo correctly. But this month doc told not to take any hormone tablet after ovulation. Today I'm 15dpo and no AF. Is it positive pregnancy or just delayed period. When can I do hpt?
I am 27 years old. I have married one month ago. Me and my husband face difficulty in sex. We did not have sex till now We face difficulty to do sex. Difficulty in insertion. I feel very pain during insertion. We can not do sex till now. What is the remedy.
Infertility: Causes and Treatment
Hello friends I am dr bhavna mittal , I am an infertility and ivf specialist . I am running my own ivf centre by the name of shivam IVF and infertility in east delhi . The problem of infertility is huge almost 10 – 15 % of married couples suffer from infertility , so what is this infertility if any married couple has been trying to get pregnant for more than a year and they have not succeeded that means they have some kind of fertility issues and we level them as infertile . the chance of normal conception in any married couple in a month is around 3% , so there’s a chance that over 12 months 90% of the couples who don’t have any problem would conceive . the remaining 10% are sub fertile that means they require further investigations . you yourself or many of your friends , family members may be suffering from this problem and you can guide them that you do need further help . this is the time that you should visit a infertility specialist .
The first visit is the foremost important visit in a infertility problem both the partners husband and wife should be visiting the doctor together that is the time that the doctor will ask your problem go into details of your history regarding your menses your sexual life and other things . there after the doctor might advice you some test related to ultra sound semen analysis some hormonal test tube test and test to rule out infections . now depending on what the problem comes out the further treatment will be done . sometimes the treatment may be as simple as giving a hormonal tablet and that might solve the problem or sometimes the treatment may be more expensive if you have a tubal block and you need further treatment like ivf . the range of treatment available nowadays is vast so there is a treatment for every problem . every couple has the dream of having a child there own natural genetic child and today science has the means to make that dream come true .
the treatments which are done are in the form of hormonal tablets given to induce ovulation , ultra sound follicular monitoring and thereafter timed intercourse to conceive the other treatments which are done are iui ie. The husbands semen is taken washed and inserted into the ladies tract . also some higher treatments like ivf may be required for couples who have either long stranding unexplained infertility severe hormonal problems or severe problems in the male partner or bilateral tubal block . some times you may require surgery suppose you have a small cist or a fibroid coming the way of pregnancy you may require even surgery for that so the doctor will advise you accordingly also some party require third party options like taking semen of another person donor semen or taking the eggs of another person . apart from these medical treatments there are certain things which are important gets ignored that is lifestyle .
The basic reason why people are landing up by infertility today is because of poor lifestyle changing social values delayed age at marriage delayed child baring more focus on career less focus on completing family . even if you are health conscious directly or indirectly you are consuming chemicals in form of pollution environmental pollution pesticides coated with our vegetables foods so all of us are consuming chemicals and pesticides indirectly and this is having an impact on our whole body including our eggs and sperms . one should deliberately try and have a healthy lifestyle if you wanting to conceive your daily routine should include at least 20- 30 mins exercise in fresh air that is god for both the partners husbands and wife the diet should also be healthy less consumption of junk food and outside food more of natural things with antioxidants like fruits vegetables soups and salads should be taken also if you are consuming any harmful thing like smoking alcohol tobacco any kind of gym medicines Ayurvedic medicines of which you are not sure of the content and the affect that should be discontinued also one should seek help timely because as the age advances the chances of conception goes down .
Friends this problem is there this problem of infertility is increasing but yes as much the problem is there prevention is important and cure is also there . so please if you yourself suffer from this problem or if any of your friend suffer from this problem please guide them to take further help a specialist can definitely make you realize your dream . so friends I am available on lybrate if have any queries any questions please feel free to post them lybrate and I would be happy to get back to you thank you
Hi. This is pallavi. I'm 22 years old. I am suffering severe stomach pain, back pain from past 5 years at the time of periods. Also periods comes before the period time every time like 10 days before. I'm using meftal spas tablet every time. Let me know I can continue with this tablet or not. Is there any problem at the time of pregnancy? please suggest any medicine for get rid of this pain every month. I'll be very thankful to u.
Becoming pregnant is indeed the most special experience for any woman and should be enjoyed. However, at this point you’re not looking only after yourself but also an unborn baby. Hence complications that occur during pregnancy affect both the health of the mother and the baby if not addressed and treated in time.
Here are a few health conditions that are commonly experienced by pregnant women.
- Anemia: A drop in hemoglobin levels or red blood cells count is termed as anemia. In most cases, this is triggered by iron deficiency. You may also feel excessively tired, look pale and experience shortness of breath. Taking iron and folic acid supplements can stabilize iron levels and treat anemia.
- Gestational diabetes: Blood sugar levels often fluctuate during pregnancy. The body’s inability of processing sugars and starch is known as gestational diabetes. Gestational diabetes can be diagnosed with a glucose screening test and an oral glucose tolerance test. If untreated, this can lead to a number of complications during delivery and preeclampsia. Eating a healthy, balanced diet and getting regular exercise can help stabilize blood sugar levels and prevent this condition.
- Depression: For some women, the joy of being pregnant can be overshadowed by extreme sadness. This could be a result of hormonal changes, stress or changes in the brain chemistry. Depression can harm both you and your baby by not motivating you to take care of yourself at this time. To deal with this, avoid alcohol and tobacco smoke both first hand and second hand. Build a support system and if need be consult a mental health professional as well.
- Preeclampsia: This is a condition that can begin around the 20th week of pregnancy. It causes blurred vision, high blood pressure, abdominal pain, dizziness, headaches and swelling of the hands. In some cases, it also causes seizures. Preeclampsia can result in premature delivery as well as trigger a number of other maternal and fetal risks. It can be managed with oral or intravenous medication but only delivery can cure the condition. A regular antenatal checkup should be done.
- Urinary tract infections: Fluctuation in hormone levels can lead to changes in the urinary tract thus, increasing the risk of catching a urinary tract infection. In addition to this, the growing baby in the uterus puts pressure on the bladder and does not allow the bladder to be completely emptied. This stagnant urine is another leading cause of urinary tract infections. Along with kidney infections, it can also cause premature delivery and low birth weight of the baby.