Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My brother ejects red urine recent days and our family doctor said that it's just a infection. Is this is a threatening one.
From last 10 days I am suffering from stomach pain. I am not sure it is gas or something else. Whenever I had some oily foods severe pain arises in my stomach. If food is good then it is okay. Could you please suggest me which doctor I should consult?
Whenever I am going for toilet, I am having pain in abdomen. I k ageing to toilet almost 3 times a day, please suggest.
My wife is 43 years old. She has for the past few months almost daily bad headaches. Initially she used to take disprin/stomach (sometimes more than 1 tablet) to get relief. But after sometime they too did not work. We consulted a doctor who said the symptoms are like migraine. He prescribed Naproxen for the headaches. Almost everyday morning she has to take it after breakfast to get relief. The symptoms are bad headache, dizziness and sometimes nauseas feeling. We too had our annual health check up last week wherein all reports like blood, urine,heart etc were perfect. Would like to know if any additional tests need to be done to ascertain whether its migraine or something else? Just for your info, she is otherwise very active.
I suffer headache once in 1-2 month. It is due to gas n acidity. It starts in a moderate way bt slowly increase n remain for d whole day. Sometimes it is much severe. My diet is normal. I do not have much oil n spices in ma regular diet. Pls suggest me some advice or any tablet for dis. Pls help.
I am feeling excess of constipation my stool do not get clear in early morning wht to do I have to go for stool always.
Hello sir I am aarya iam 26 years old man my body last 3 days hot fever and paning or typhyde sir my help me what I can do.
Sinusitis and migraine both are very painful condition, causing immense discomfort. Homeopathy deals with both the conditions very well.
1. Sinus and Homeopathic cure: Sinusitis is the inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. It can be caused by a virus, bacteria, fungus, allergies or excessive nose blowing and results in the blockage of the sinus opening. Sinusitis can be acute (lasting 4 or lesser weeks), subacute (lasting 4 to 8 weeks), chronic (lasting beyond 8 weeks) and recurring (several attacks in a year).
There are different remedies available to treat the different symptoms of sinusitis, which work together to completely cure it by boosting the body's immune system without having any side effects.
Homeopathy for Nasal Polyps: Soft growths arising from the mucous membrane of the nose or paranasal sinus are referred to as nasal polyps and causes acute sinusitis. The most common treatment option suggested by a conventional system in nasal polyps is surgical removal. In most cases, nasal polyps reappear after surgery. However, surgery is a temporary fix since it does not address the body's tendency to form polyps. Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a permanent solution by treating the root cause.
Following six homeopathic medicines are usually recommended for nasal polyps - Lemna Minor, Sanguinaria Can, Calcarea Carb, Kali Bichrome, Teucrium, and Phosphorus.
2. Migraine and Homeopathic cure: A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well.
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
Dehydration is known to trigger migraines: Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body. Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraine. - Lack of sleep - Stress
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy:
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.