Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta PatelYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I'm 38. Since last 1yr I have problem in the right leg (calf muscles to back of the knee) due to which I am unable to sit down. Took all sorts of treatment but invain. I'm a hypothyroid. Please suggest.
Hello sir/madam, am a working person and am having lots of works. But during my free time my thinking and activities all about sex. I can't control myself from starring at ladies. Which results a masturbation. So am doing masturbation very often. Looking at ladies also make me guilty. Pls guide me whether it is normal mode or else need to know the remedy.
I have long and lots of hair on my whole legs they are just increasing and increasing from one single root three hairs are simultaneously growing and also on my arms but in some less amount. Suggest me something and also the reasons of their rapid growing.
Hello Doctor! I am having severe hair fall. Is there any solution to stop the hair fall n gain the hair?
Hello Doctor, I am 20 years old. Can I take green tea for my health benefits and skin care? As I heard it will cause infertility in men. Is that true? Thank you.
Hi I have been suffering from osteoarthritis with high BP and Blood sugar can you suggest any medicine which have no side effect. For Bp she has been taking elisa 20 mg and for blood sugar gluconorm g2 and Tengliya in the bedtime.
My hair becomes too oily and thin. My hairfall is also increases day by day. I do not know what to do. I consulted so many doctors still not yet it was solved. Please give any solution.
Weather sustain 200mg will increase the lethal phase after ovulation? And what is the maximum length of lethal phase? Bec my wifeclosed18 day after ovulation today.
Hello sir/mam I am 19 year girl, since last 7 years I m having a big black spots on my body some are on my face also. I have consulted about it in very reputed doctors of delhi, bhopal, gwalior. They all told me that. Due to any wrong medicine consumed by me. I am having a drug reaction on my body. And it will recover naturally. But it doesnot shows any effect till now. Please suggest me what to do. If you want.
I had small bulge inflammation under near my left eye and it did not look as pimple and I had some pain. What is this?
Infertility, a condition of the reproductive system that prevents the conception of children after regular intercourse for a period of one year without the use of any contraceptive, may arise from different health conditions which can make getting pregnant difficult.
Semen is a rite of passage for men. It is a tell-tale sign of being very virile and masculine. It marks the climax of a very happy sexual encounter. The man has a powerful orgasm and the woman is there to witness the power of that orgasm. Semen is needed in both of these examples and without the right amount and quality, everything falls apart. The man is not able to impregnate his wife or have the powerful orgasm that both he and his partner want him to experience.
Studies show that the semen of the average man today has half the normal sperm, and is of poorer quality, than 50 years ago. This is believed to be caused by exposure to xenoestrogens (pcbs, ddt, dioxin, other pesticides, plastics and industrial pollutants) that mimic the effects of oestrogen.
Research shows that there are plenty of men who are having a hard time impregnating their wives because their sperm count is too low. Although it is often blamed on the female when a couple is not able to conceive, men can also have fertility problems if their sperm count is too low, according to the journal complete source for natural health and wellness (alive).
Heat can reduce sperm production; sitting for long periods of time and wearing of tight-fitting underwear that constricts the testes can also elevate temperatures long enough to suppress sperm production.
Wearing of nylon or tight underwear can cause heat for the scrotum, thereby pressing the testes and causing an increase in the temperature which affects the sperm quality. The impact of xenoestrogens can be prevented or minimised by doing the following:
- reduce chemical exposure;
- use office paper products whitened without chlorine.
- use only non-bleached coffee filters, paper, napkins and toilet tissue to reduce dioxin exposure.
- eat organic food as much as possible to avoid pesticides and herbicides.
- avoid synthetic deodorants and cosmetics; use only organic products whenever possible.
- avoid animal products with a high fat content that contain hormones, especially conventional milk and dairy products.
- avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- avoid fried, charcoal-broiled or barbecued forms of cooking.
- eat lots of foods high in antioxidants (carotenes, vitamins a, c, e and selenium) such as green leafy vegetables, kale, carrots, citrus, broccoli, cauliflower and yams.
Vitamin e enhances the production of good quality spermatozoa and improving the diet by consuming more vegetables and fruits will also boost good quality sperm production.
- getting plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes can help boost fertility.
- avoid tobacco, refined carbohydrates, coffee, tea, alcohol and foods with artificial additives.
- maintain an ideal weight. Food deprivation in men leads to loss of sex drive and structural changes to reproductive tissue leading to infertility.
Obesity, on the other hand, can be associated with a low sperm count and impotence, possibly because of higher temperatures caused by excess fat near the testes.
Regular exercise (five times a week for at least 45 minutes) and a healthy diet enhance fertility by keeping body weight at normal levels and relieving stress and anxiety.
Take nutritional supplements
For men, the most important supplemental nutrients to enhance fertility are vitamin c and zinc. Vitamin c helps prevent sperm from clumping or sticking together, thus improving the chances for fertility.
Zinc supplementation has been shown to increase testosterone levels, sperm count and sperm motility. High zinc sources include oysters, organ meats, lean beef, turkey, lamb, herring, wheat germ, legumes and nuts.
Banana: another sexual super food is a rich source of magnesium, vitamin b1, vitamin a, vitamin c, and protein, which are required to improve and stimulate the production of more sperm. This fruit is also rich in vitamin b and bromelain, which are powerful sexual hormone regulators that can help to enhance sexual virility. Try to include banana in your daily diet. You can also prepare banana shake and smoothie to enjoy its benefits.
Expert says sometimes, female infertility is related to a hormonal imbalance. In this case, symptoms can also include skin changes, including more frequent acne; changes in sex drive and desire; dark hair growth in man-like places (hirsutism), such as on the lips, chest and chin; loss of hair or thinning hair; weight gain. Other symptoms that may result from disorders linked to infertility include insulin resistance, milky white discharge from nipples unrelated to breastfeeding, pain during sexual intercourse, structural problem in the reproductive organs which is found during a pelvic exam or imaging test. Infertility symptoms in men can be vague; they may go unnoticed until pregnancy is attempted. Symptoms depend on what is causing infertility. They may include changes in hair growth, changes in sexual desire, low sperm count, pain, lump, or swelling in the testicles, problems with sexual function (erection and ejaculation), small firm testes.
Following some of the suggestions were given below can help in boosting sperm count and thereby the chances of conception. They are:
Cut down on unhealthy habits: it has been medically proven that alcohol and smoking are the main causes of male infertility. Nicotine as well as alcohol inhibits the production of healthy sperms. Men who consume drugs along with alcohol and smoke are at a higher risk of infertility. It is advised to seek professional help to fight such problems.
Take control of stress levels: stress, depression and other heart ailments are some of the other causes of male infertility and low sperm count. Heredity could be another reason. Tensions at the workplace and other personal problems may cause depression which can also lead to male infertility.
He, therefore, advised that men take a break from work to stretch and move around for air and also avoid long distance drive.
Therefore, simple and practical changes introduced in the lifestyle can go a long way to fight the problems of infertility.
While many of us wish we could stay under the shower all day in the summers, winters and lazy Sundays find many of us making excuses to skip a shower. However, having a shower not only keeps you clean, it also plays an important part in keeping you healthy and fit. According to Ayurveda, a morning shower is an essential part of the daily routine and is considered as a therapeutic activity. Here are a few reasons you should never skip a morning shower.
- It calms your muscles: A shower reduces tension in your muscles and can help relax sore muscles. It also helps increase flexibility and muscle elasticity. If you’ve slept awkwardly and woken up with a stiff neck, a shower can help ease the stress and make you more comfortable. Thus, a simple shower could save you a trip to the physiotherapist.
- Showers boost circulation: Showering with warm water increases blood circulation and ensures that even cells in your extremities receive nutrition. Increased blood circulation also reduces pressure on your heart and protects you against a number of cardio vascular ailments.
- It boosts the immune system: The core function of taking a shower is to clean the body. This reduces the number of bacteria and fungal cells that can infect you. A cold shower also stimulates the vascular and lymph system and promotes the production of white blood cells that fight infections. Showering also helps eliminate toxins that are released along with sweat.
- Elevates the mood: If you’re feeling blue, a shower may be what you need. Having a cold water shower activates the nervous system and increases the amounts of chemicals such as beta endorphins and noradrenaline in the blood. These chemicals help fight depression and elevate the mood. Additionally, a cold water shower also sends electrical impulses that have an anti-depressive effect from the brain.
- Improves lung functionality: When you put your head under water, you are forced to breathe differently. Showering makes you take a deep breath and hold it in for a few seconds before exhaling. This action opens up your lungs and increases your oxygen intake.
- It makes you more sociable: It’s simple; when you bathe, you smell good. This makes people want to be around you and boosts your confidence. You’re also less worried about your hair looking oily or your shoulders being dusted with dandruff when you’ve taken a shower and hence can focus your attention on conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
L am 21 years old I have little pigmentation on my face. Please suggest m. And I am worried about as my hair is thin.
Hi, I am getting black spots on my legs (below knees) of size about 1 inch. It disappears after few days and comes at some other place. The area is little hard when it comes (similar to blood clotting). Please suggest some cure.
I am 27 years old male, not married and general debility and not strong my penis not to stay long time also sperm (when ejaculate) more liquid percentage not like a normal man. How to strong my penis, long, healthy sexual relation for a long time and satisfy my wife in future.
Snacking and intake of carbonated drinks and packed fruit juices have high acid content.... if you cannot stay away from them
Then brush after every meal..