Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Leelam FarzamaYour feedback matters!
I have sciatica problem as confirmed by miot hospital after mri report. I am feeling very painful back problem. My age is 57. I want to consult you in person when I will visit kolkata on 10th november-2015.
I am 20 years old boy I am not to sleep last two nights and feeling cold and my body paining regular sir suggest me something what should I do?
Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.
I am 47 year male. I have a pain in my left abdomen (Colic) since three years. Ultrasound reports found OK. Doctors say no problem, But why the pain? How can I get cure.
iam 28 years old I am feeling pain in back and hips especially when I awake in morning when going to my school and down part totally shall and dint move even . I have taken ogmenten antibiotic capsule but not feeling well please suggest me doc or medicine to get rid of it. Thanks.
I am suffering from body pain. Wt shall I do? And I have dag circles on my body can you tell wt to do?
My father has been having urine problem since many days. After taking paracetamol, he is fine for few days. But then later it started again. He has slight burning sensation and frequent urination. Sometimes he ts slight body pains and feverish feeling. Can we get frequent urination due to gastric problem? Or what are the possible causes for these symptoms?
I am a 17 years old boy and I am preparing for nda so I use to run for 1 km daily and after 100m my legs starts pain so what should I do to reduce legs pain.
I am 20 years old male have been suffering from severe body pains, tried home remedies but no use what to do now please help me.
Hi I have node formation under my feet between 3 finger and 4 th finger, the foot pains a lot when I walk or run, at times the nerves get a electric kind of shock. Can I suggest the probable cause and remedy.
I had admitted in hospital on 26th September and discharge on 30th September I was suffering from high fever and at the time of admitted it was 105 degree Fahrenheit and now I am suffering from complete body pain and headache on diagnosis fever was acute febrile illness so now what should I do to reduce body pain specially headache.
I have so many pain in the lower stomach area. Small itches & scratches are there in the penis region.
I feel tired all the time. Even when I wakeup early morning, evening, afternoon all time. I dont hv any diet. But due to collage & classes I cant hav my lunch dinner on time. What can I do. Even I dont get a good sleep coz of studies. I sleep from 2 am to 8 pm. This has been happening frm last two years. I am also suffering from dark circles from two years. And I did note that I dont know u may find it weird but my face muscle or size has been decreased. I am very serious about these dr. Help me with these issues. Even tough I am smart, descent and hard working person.
I am suffering with body pains so please tell me what iam doing without any tablets that means any exercises and yoga?
I am having pain on the right side of my abdomen every morning I wake up. It started happening from past one month. Could you tell me the possible reason about it that why does it happen that will be your great kindness Doctor.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.