Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kusum Sareen
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum SareenYour feedback matters!
Hello mam. I have one blocked fallopian tube with hydrosalphinx can I be pregnant and what is the best possible treatment for this?
Before 2 months I consulted to a Dr. Then she told me that I have ovarian cyst in left ovary. It creates problem in pregnancy?
My bf Nd me make unprotected contact nd I took unwanted 72 nd after taking my periods again come for 4 days but next month my periods does’t no come my actual periods date 18/10/11 nd after taking unwanted 72 my periods come on 31/10/11. But still my periods does’t not come nd yesterday I go on a doctor nd she give me permit-n 5 mg after taking this oil I feel suffocation nd I does’t feel any pain before coming periods what I will do know I am very scared.
1 hr back I am participate in sex Unfortunately condom was broken We are unmarried Please help me How To stop pregnancy? If papaya is helpful are not?
Hi, I am 35 year old lady and I am divorced. I get several times sex cravings hunger. Is oral sex safe and protective? How oftenly we can do? Without condom is safe?
My wife aborted 6 month baby due to cardiac Anmaly .after that scan was taken some of these doctors told there is placenta still inside the uterus. But one doctor said that is not placenta that is fibroid. Which is correct and what v do next. With whom advice is correct since this is first baby. When we plan next. Is there any affect to next baby.
From the start I am facing problem in menstruation cycle. my date is always out of time (over days, months) that cause pain in me legs. Please suggest me.
Hi I am 21 years old. I had unprotected sex last night but my husband pulled out before ejaculation. Can I get pregnant and what should I do to make sure I don't get pregnant.
In case you are focused and happy during your pregnancy, you will, in all probability, have a sound and healthy baby. It is normal to be somewhat worried about the complications that are going on in your life and in your body.
However, in case you are not resting and are on edge without stopping for even a minute, in such a case you must approach your maternity specialist or doctor for assistance. Regardless, increased amount of tension may affect your child. That is on account of the anxiety hormone cortisol that can cross the placenta and affect the building squares of your child's growth and advancement.
Here are some tips to reduce the baby stress:
- Rest and concentrate on your child: Resting is beneficial for you and your child, so do not feel regretful about it. Invest significant energy to concentrate on your baby. Listen to your body. In case you are feeling tired, go to bed early. Your body is striving to feed your developing baby and you require all the rest you can get.
- Discuss it: In case you are stressing over your infant's growth, or an individual matter, you can simply go to your birthing specialist for discussion. Try not to be scared to express how you are genuinely feeling. If you are straightforward, you will probably get the boost you require.
- Eat well: Eating healthy is useful for your brain and your body. A sound eating diet of omega-3 unsaturated fats, vitamins and minerals can lift your energy levels. The omega-3 unsaturated fats found in slick fish and fish may decrease the stress. Try to have salmon, fish, mackerel, sardines, pilchards and trout.
- Work out: Exercise can improve your health. It is usually recommended to exercise during pregnancy. In case you did not exercise before you were pregnant, now may be a decent time to begin. Make it delicate work out, however. Swimming is perfect, as it keeps you conditioned, without being too hard on your joints.
- Plan for birth: You can likewise take free online antenatal classes. In case you are having an arranged cesarean, speak with your birthing assistant or obstetrician about what will occur on the day. Drawing up a cesarean birth plan can help you feel more sure, confident and in control.
- Adapting to driving: Driving can be a noteworthy source of stress, and it tires you all the more intensely. Inquire as to whether you can keep away from peak hours, maybe beginning and completing work sooner than .usual. This should not be too difficult since your boss and your company are mostly obligated to grant you with such demands. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!