Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum SareenYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my wife. Unfortunately I did not take precaution .her period date is delayed about 16 days. We both are worried about pregnancy. 3 days before we had sex nd I gave her contraceptive pill. But she did not get her period. Pls help me out whether she is pregnant or not.
My purpose is to. Today;
Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests, problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lesson you learn will last a life time.
At the end of day lie in your bed and ask yourself "how was your day?"
I had sex with my gf on 06/06/16 she had m.c on 27/05/16. And I gave her unwanted 72 on 7/06/16 after that I have unprotected sex with her on 12/06/16. Should I give her again unwanted 72. Or not. Is she will pregnant .help me.
Popping pills is something we cannot do away with completely. But something that should also be kept in mind is that every drug is used for one of its particular property, which is healing, but on the other hand, it also has, almost always, the not-so-nice effects. These side effects could sometimes be as simple as nausea or itching to something as serious as shooting up blood sugar levels.
Talking of side effects, do you know that Viagra was originally used for pulmonary hypertension and its side effect was improved performance in patients with erectile dysfunction (ED). Viagra thus, became the famous magical blue pill for patients with ED. On the other hand, there are quite a few drugs that can lower your libido levels.
Listed below are some of the regularly used medicines that can impact your sexual life:
- Antihypertensives: Medications that are aimed at reducing blood pressure (diuretics and alpha and beta adrenergic blockers) have a negative effect on the sexual life. Switching drugs after medical consultation is an alternate.
- Antidepressants: With depression on the rise, more and more people are prescribed antidepressants, especially the selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) and Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCAs). Both these increase the mood, but lower the libido, in up to 50% of the patients. Added amount of cardio workout could be a workaround for patients on SSRIs. Reducing the dose of TCAs could help improve sexual function.
- Proscar: Benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) is a common condition seen in aging men, and finasteride is used for its treatment. This prevents conversion of testosterone to its active form and thereby, reduces sexual function. Surgical correction of BPH could be an alternative.
- Antihistamines: Common cold cures like diphenhydramine and chlorpheniramine affect sexual life too. The good news is that these drugs are cleared out of the system within 24 hours and the side effect does not last long either. In patients who might need these chronically, this side effect should be borne in mind.
- Anti-seizure drugs: Drug like terbetrol which is used to cure seizure does the same for the sexual act, which is physiologically akin to a seizure -impulse traveling slower along the nerve. If noticed, an alternative medication should be used.
- Opioids: For severe chronic pain, Vicodin and Oxycodone are used, but these reduce testosterone levels and thereby, reduce sexual drive too. Use of testosterone creams could be a substitute.
In all these cases, the key is to have a discussion with your doctor as soon as you realize it could be affecting your sex life.
we are trying for second child but no progress. My husband report is OK. My menstrual cycle is OK.so what might be the problem?
My wife has cesarean delivery two months ago. What is the best time of m.c cycle to do have a safe sex without using any type of condom or medicine. We do not want baby at least 3 years from now. Please provide appropriate advice.
M 18 I had mah periods on 24 oct nd had sex with mah bf on mah 5th day of periods. Then I had I pills within that hour after intimation. Now @5nov m having discharge whch is coming gada with blood nd m bleeding lightly please Dr. answer me whts the reason want to be cure. As soon. As possible.
A. Ayurveda is an art and science of healing, a way of long, happy and healthy living. It literally means'to know about life.
Q. How it is defined?
A. It is defined as one which informs to look after the welfare of all human beings in particular and beings in general with regard to their physical, socio-cultural and spiritual well being.
Q. What is its antiquity?
A. It existed right from the beginning of life on the surface of this globe, in some systematize form. A systematize knowledge of ayurveda came into existence thousands of years before christ (b. C.).
I have had intercourse with unknown girl first time and during the sex condom thrashed inside her vagina and I took it out immediately. This was first time I have done mistake approaching unknown girl with friends so am afraid. Can you please suggest the how does HIV virus works and am not sure that girl health condition. Please help me what to do. Your answer will help someone life on whom many are depended. Thank you.
I am 20years old female. Im sexually active. I hv a history of irregular periods. I had unprotected intercourse on 24th jan and had a ipill within 3hrs. again had sex on 5th feb bt unfortunately the condom broke and had to take an ipill again within 3hrs of d act. I had a due date of 8th march for my periods bt yet nt received it. I did a hpt on 17th march n ut came out negative. I have bloating from past couple of days. I am really stressed. Any chances of pregnancy? When will I get my periods? Has d pill delayed my periods?
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headache (learn more about the facts of headache) and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep (know more to improve the quality of your sleep) a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated.