Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G.P GandhiYour feedback matters!
My mother had hysterectomy operation 3 years ago and she suffers from headache for about 4 times in a month. May it be improper secretion of estrogen. And what are the long term side effects after hysterectomy and how to handle those effect? Pls suggest.
I am a 19 year old and I m suffering from headache as whenever I think too much I stuck with this problem what should I do to recover?
I am having a loose skin when my penis was in normal condition and I have some rashes on both penis and testis as well, and I am having a major masturbation problem, for every 10 minutes I getting to do masturbation, even when I am at work its happening and it's getting hard to masturbation at works.
Hello. Mujhe ye batao k minimum kitne time hone chahiye intercourse k lye. Aur jisse main female satisfy b ho jay.
Sir mujhe gle m bhut jalan ho rhi h aur gas ki bh bhut prob. H mera pet har waqt fula rhta h ye problem mujhe lgbhg 3 saal s ho rhi h dawai khati hun thode wqt k liye aram hota phir whi haal ho jata h aur iski wjh s mera weight bh bhut badh gya h please koi solution btaiye.
I am 40 yrs (Male) old. I have some problem in head from last 10 days. Left side head some time headache slowly slowly like etching in left side head and near left eye portion. What can I do. I am taking Tab" Telma 40 Mg" for hypertension last 1 year. My BP is 140 90 may some time. Some time very lightly stretch on left side of head. Mostly morning to afternoon.
Is penile nerve tingling is from any nerve damage. Also nerve do not tingle but pain happens. Already taken antidepressants like ibrufen and amritipilline both at same time for two months. But now 8 months gone but same happens. Kindly suggest I am very depressed about my life.
I am suffering from chicken pox. Markle of chicken pox are see on my face. I erase my marks, what can I do?
Nature has blessed us with some amazing and magical foods. Forget pills or supplements, these foods can give all that you crave for in life, a well-shaped body, a healthy mind and heart and a lot more. It is important for us to identify these foods and make them a part of our regular diet.
Believe it or not, bananas are one of these magical foods. This is a fantastic fruit, available in the markets throughout the year and is pocket-friendly too. From potassium to vitamin B6, it is packed with the goodness of essential nutrients. The best part about this fruit is you can consume it in different ways. Besides eating it alone, you can make delicious sweet dishes and milk-shakes out of it.
- Each banana (118gm) contains only about 105 calories, and consists almost exclusively of water and carbs.
- Bananas contain very little protein and almost no fat.
- The carbs in unripe (green) bananas consist mostly of starch and resistant starch, but as the banana ripens, the starch turns into sugar (glucose, fructose and sucrose).
- A medium-sized banana contains about 3 grams of fiber, making bananas a fairly good fiber source.
Bananas contain mainly two types of fiber:
- Pectin: Decreases as the banana ripens.
- Resistant starch: Found in unripe bananas.
Resistant starch escapes digestion and ends up in our large intestine, where it becomes food for the beneficial gut bacteria. Additionally, some cell studies propose that pectin may help protect against colon cancer. Bananas contain several types of potent antioxidants, including dopamine and catechins. These antioxidants have been linked to many health benefits, such as a reduced risk of heart disease and degenerative diseases. Bananas are often referred to as the perfect food for athletes, largely due to their mineral content and easily digested carbs. Eating bananas may help reduce exercise-related muscle cramps and soreness, which affect up to 95% of the general population. Bananas are also one of the most convenient snack foods. You can add them to breakfast yogurt, cereal or smoothie. You can even use them instead of sugar in your baking and cooking. Furthermore, bananas rarely contain any pesticides or pollutants, due to their thick protective peel. Bananas are incredibly easy to eat and transport. They are usually well-tolerated and easily digested, and simply have to be peeled and eaten.
- Keeps you smart and slim: It acts as a perfect energy booster. You get ample amount of calories by consuming a banana. A single banana can give you 100 to 110 calories instantly. Interestingly, it doesn’t add too much carb or fat to your overall diet. A medium-sized banana is most likely to contain about 30 grams of useful carbs and 3 to 4 grams of fiber. It is rich in resistant starch—a kind of carbohydrate that takes longer time for digestion, burning more calories.
- Takes care of your muscles: Bananas are rich in minerals like magnesium and potassium. It prevents and protects us from developing cramps in the muscles. It enhances the process of muscle relaxation too.
- Keeps a tab on your blood pressure: It is an ideal fruit for people with high blood pressure. It is because of the fact that bananas are rich in potassium. This mineral does wonder in reducing blood pressure. One gets about 400-450 mg of potassium (with no traces of sodium) from a single banana.
- Get gorgeous with a glowing skin: It is not just the citrus fruits that fulfil your body’s requirement of Vitamin C. Bananas are also a rich source of Vitamin C. This nutrient is essential for a healthy skin. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that strengthens the immune system of our body.
- Good for your stomach: Bananas are helpful in taking care of your stomach. They keep you away from gastric problems or disorders. Say thanks to the fructooligosaccharides (FOS) present in them. FOS acts as a probiotic substance, enhancing the growth of useful bacterias in human intestine. Consequently, eating a banana prevents you from gastric diseases. Further, bananas contain pectin which helps in beating constipation.